MO MO - Phoenix Coldon, 23, St. Louis County, 18 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a beautiful girl, and such a bright happy smile. How heartbreaking. I wish we had some answers for her family :(

My thoughts and prayers are with Mr. and Mrs. Condon as they seek answers about their beloved daughter, Phoenix. I hope she is safe somewhere, and that she will contact her parents so they don't worry anymore. Phoenix is blessed to have parents who love her so much, and who just want to make sure she is okay.

Was the question answered as to why the other car was not mentioned?

Was the question answered as to why the other car was not mentioned?
I looked and could not find anything online. It's weird because this other car is huge news, and many are unable to access the article where this is stated.

Just reading about this case. Visited the fb page as well, and shared it. I agree with those who think this is human trafficking. I don't believe for one second she would take off voluntarily, leaving purse, shoes, etc. And did they ever find her phone? Bet whoever she was talking to in that driveway (on the phone) knows where she is. Another sloppy LE job, Im afraid.

RSPM
Maybe, but there's been no movement on this case in a long time. At some point wouldn't you go public, regardless of LE's requests? I mean this is one article from 2012. Get this info out there!

RSBM
I had no idea this was going on. In the US? Where did you live?

RSBM
The website is visible to me. I'm in Nashville, TN.

I can't see the link in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Yep, totally weird. I can still see it in middle TN, and my sister can see it in East TN. I want to ask friends in other states, but it seems like it would involve a long explanation.
The text of the article is typed out on the Project Jason website. It's post #9 on Phoenix Coldon's thread.

My thoughts and prayers are with Phoenix and her parents. I hope some new info will be forthcoming and that she is found alive and safe. This is such a long time for her parents to have no answers.

What a beautiful girl. I will say a prayer for Phoenix and her family that answers are forthcoming. I cannot imagine missing my child for three years with no answers.

What a beautiful girl. I will say a prayer for Phoenix and her family that answers are forthcoming. I cannot imagine missing my child for three years with no answers.

what a sad case! praying for this lovely young lady's parents right now...

Bumping for Phoenix....

Also, does anyone out there know if they found her cell phone or what specific belongings they found in her car? Was her car forensically processed? Was her cell phone records processed? Any other updates?

Bumping for Phoenix....

Also, does anyone out there know if they found her cell phone or what specific belongings they found in her car? Was her car forensically processed? Was her cell phone records processed? Any other updates?

The belongings were normal. Her purse, hairspray etc. don't know about the cell phone. I think the car was processed, however this was AFTER it sat in impound for 2 weeks and was moved multiple times.
No new updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

College junior Phoenix Coldon was last seen on December 18, 2011, pulling out of the driveway of her family's home in Spanish Lake, Missouri. About three hours later, the 23-year-old's car was found abandoned in East St. Louis, about a 25-minute drive from her home. The vehicle was running with the keys in the ignition and the driver's door open, according to police. Phoenix's mother, Goldia Coldon, continues to do everything she can to search for her daughter, including posting to social media and rallying for coverage of Phoenix's case. The family continues to run the Facebook page 'Missing Phoenix Coldon'.

phoenix_coldon_update_final_75cb03c6d241c9efc0ed68bb80550443-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_0c82009293706c373c249ac5835e5f72.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back