DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, things to do while visiting St Louis

1. Walk down the center of the road with your family
2. Scream at anyone wearing a police badge
3. Find all the cuss words you can muster and yell them at the top of your lungs
4. Carry a US flag upside down
5. Bully anyone and everyone you see
6. When cars try to get by you, block them as best as you can even if you have to sit on them
7. Make sure your kids witness you acting like a fool :)

I live here, these people embarrass me

man, this is so close to home now -- thinking about fueling up the Hummer & going to the bank on Grand Ave; and fuel is less than $3 a gallon now

I can't tell but I think with the way they turned, their close to walking right by the front of my brother's. What street are they on now?

Mustafa just said, " Look at the HUMANITY of the protestors, they just let 2 white women with a sick chid, through the intersectoion, with no problem.'

Yea right. How long do you think they were STUCK there until they finally got to the front, and had to BEG to be let through? That is a load of rubbish to call them humanitarians. imo

Is there a plan being executed or just a spur of the moment marching hither and yon that I'm seeing?

Mustafa just said, " Look at the HUMANITY of the protestors, they just let 2 white women with a sick chid, through the intersectoion, with no problem.'

Yea right. How long do you think they were STUCK there until they finally got to the front, and had to BEG to be let through? That is a load of rubbish to call them humanitarians. imo

Yeah, that car still had to inch its way through the crowd. Poor sick baby. That momma showed a lot more restraint than I could have mustered, I think.

Bella is saying on the scanner LE is mobilizing and moving out.. now she says they are just monitoring for now but suited up.

Is there a plan being executed or just a spur of the moment marching hither and yon that I'm seeing?

I don't think there's a plan and I don't think they know where they are or where they're going. lol

If I was on a jury and a driver was being charged with hitting one of these protesters I would vote self defense if the person said they were in fear for their life.

I am also wondering what is all this protesting gaining them. Or is like you said just because they can protest on a whim. I am embarrassed to say I was born in MO. imo

Unconfirmed reports that STLPD LEOs have donned their riot gear.

[Good lord, you'd think the Rams had won the Super Bowl judging from the sounds coming off the live stream.]

Helicopter continuing to circle around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member