MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
potentially blocking SLU Hospital ER & Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital again tonight I see

Notice he didn't post a picture of the man "whacking" a protester.

Oh and a car just "ran over a bunch of protesters?" Give me a break. You stand in the road...you block the road to traffic...you approach vehicles in a threatening manner......oy.

man, this is so close to home now -- thinking about fueling up the Hummer & going to the bank on Grand Ave; and fuel is less than $3 a gallon now

I just really really don't get it. They get mad at what, the govt? LE? Why do the citizens get all the grief from all their anger? Why bother people that have nothing to do with all this?

Reminds me of the truck driver during the Rodney King riots

If I was that truck driver, I'd lay on that horn for a loooong time and drown them all out. Those horns are LOUD. And then I'd just roll along. I sure wouldn't want to be standing in front of an 18 wheeler driving through.

I'd be horrified trying to drive a big rig in the middle of that throng. It's really unfair to all the non-protesters.

just heard "let's f*ck up this rich neighborhood" and then the democracy cheer :laugh:

I have no problem with protesters, whether or not I believe in their cause but these people are just plain trash by breaking laws.

They are also protesting in Ferguson.. nm they all joined up with this group I think.

Why is everything so funny for Argus guy? It's like some big joke, no real cause. Reminds me of high school horseplay. Annoying.

They are also protesting in Ferguson.. nm they all joined up with this group I think.

So...the good and decent citizens of Ferguson get a night off...a good night's sleep? Well there's the silver lining in this whole big fat dark cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi