MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the "shaw" in #shawshooting? Is that where the guy was shot last night, a neighborhood?

Now B (I won't say his name) is asking people to edit the live stream and get it on YouTube. Of course it has to be edited! Otherwise it would show how these people are abusing LEOs.

Isn't there a law on the books for being annoying?? I think I remember Snooki getting arrested for that a while back....anyone know if that is a law in MO? If so...man they could pull them all in!

Here we go again....I was minding my own business and these crazy bad police started abusing me!!
FGS!!

It is getting crazy now...police are there and standing in a line and they are getting in their faces - don't shoot us with your pepper spray or his us with your batons

bet cops wish they could --- squirt........... smack.

Look how wonderful these people have it in this country. They can scream and spew all kinds of hatred rigtht in the faces of police in riot gear and they are 100% safe.

Aw, is that what it looks like to be pepper sprayed? I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU.

Someone needs to tell these livestreamers they are NOT press. Once you start encouraging and in that gal's case, actually chanting, you are no longer simply reporting.

Yep. Not really MSM.

Come to think of it, where is MSM?

Worst coverage ever, no matter how you slice it.

Welcome to mace training room 101

While marching in a circle being gassed, say your name backwards and forwards 3 times and do 50 push-ups. Media not excluded.

Do any of these people know or even care that the suspect shot at the police officer?

I saw some real cameras down there. They're just not going to live stream it. They'll have their sound bites for the news.

"We are human, stop killing us" What? Do police go around killing animals all day? I'm confused..

Do any of these people know or even care that the suspect shot at the police officer?

Sadly, I think they hear black man killed by police, and the facts or circumstances don't matter because it's automatically to them a police brutal murder.

They have managed to find themselves the 2 most obnoxious women I have ever seen in my life.

My guess is no. And even if they did know, well, the big bad police are the enemy, so the poor dear was just defending himself doncha know.

Who is this woman screaming about looking folks in the eye telling them "we don't sleep good?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01