MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now this is a cute one I haven't really heard yet..."I've got my hands on my head...please don't shoot me dead...." Catchy!

Thank You Lambchop for letting this thread stay open for awhile longer!!!

:loveyou:

How so? I missed it. I thought Domino's was in, Faraci's was out lol

Apparently, A guy witnessed 3 Domino's delivery people driving recklessly tonight. I heard "Domino's drivers" referenced twice tonight.

Anyone else? Please tell me I'm not crazy. I admit my hearing capabilities are less than stellar.

I'm just gonna sit on my hands in a major way. No I won't.

THAT FLAG protects your rights. THAT FLAG provides you with resources to live. Without THAT FLAG the whole lot of ya would have been rotting in some dank prison cellar from protest day one!

This bunch of "peaceful protesters" have pulled some bone-head mistakes day after day and have gotten away with it. But burning that flag? There are plenty of people/entities/corporations who had jumped on their bandwagon who just bailed off head-first.

Protest takes many forms. From here on out, I'm boycotting any corporation or entity or celebrity or flea that supports these protests in any way, shape, or form.

That flag was burned many times over to protest the Viet Nam war. I never saw it happen though, until tonight in MO. It makes me furious that these people would do that, they had already desecrated that flag. Now they will have to get another one to hang upside down.

Tell you what, when people over here were burning flags over Viet Nam, my husband was THERE, serving in the US Army. It was his job and his duty to serve that flag wherever he was sent. When he passed away last year, I was given his flag. I have the utmost love and respect for his flag, and sometimes I hug that flag because of what it symbolizes to me.

These protesters are disgusting and depressing.

They are angry over the shootings, but I believe that they are enjoying themselves to the fullest, having their 15 minutes and feeling very important! Never a dull minute nowadays in the Hood!

JMO

They are telling LE to get the F out of our neighborhood

What's the deal with the Domino's? Sounds like he called them to harrass them and they spoke "harshly" to him??? Oh poor little dear. Here come the police!!

It is getting crazy now...police are there and standing in a line and they are getting in their faces - don't shoot us with your pepper spray or his us with your batons

I think they're trying to funnel them down along the park. I hope at least.

Now that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. "I'm with the press. I'm not a protester."

If you expect to be treated like human beings then stop acting like wild animals!

You are free to answer any questions you want Argus, but they don't need to answer. LOL.

Freedom of the press doesn't mean you get stand any where you want. They aren't taking away your camera or making you not report. Wow lol.

Sorry to jump in here, but does anyone have a live link? Also, has the michael brown forum been moved/ deleted? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi