MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol My brother is sitting out on his front stoop with a cold one.

Oh, I'm sure Matt has a Busch & a cooler of them right by his side. He's on Flora Place/north side keeping his family's mansion from being torched

Think they just made that left turn. If LE is smart, the second they're out of the residential area, they box them into the park and shut it down.

If the national guard is called in will the governor be forced to bring in a special prosecutor or is it still his call. They need to bring in the national guard but I sure wish the gj would be done first.

I hope he stays safe.

Thanks. He'll be fine. They're looking for someone to confront them so they can bow their back. Even though my brother is a big man, he's not the type to confront. He's more likely to crack some joke.

I hope he stays safe.

eh, he's got a shot gun :laugh: and some Busch Beer -- it's a side show until someone wants to confront him, I'm sure! He's also a Gentle Giant :)

Note my home is a mile east of there & helicopters are overhead with spot lights! And sirens like cray cray going on

Sure...go for the rich neighborhoods. People with means and a lot to lose will shut this down in a hurry.

There is some money there and some really nice houses, but that is hardly the rich part of town. Some really nice old homes that many have been restoring to their original beauty. Personally, love the area.

This protest on Shaw really messes me up. I'm betting 90% of these people are protesting about only rumors they heard. Any facts would be through the police and autopsy and, of course, it's a conspiracy so they're all lying. SMH

“This is not another Ferguson”: Dotson blames social media for false reports

“There was a conversation on social media that the officer tased the suspect. This officer did not have a taser,” Dotson said. “There was a conversation the suspect had a sandwich not a gun. We recovered a gun at the scene not a sandwich. So I think we need to look at each case individually and the facts that surround them.”

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/09/this-...dotson-blames-social-media-for-false-reports/

If the national guard is called in will the governor be forced to bring in a special prosecutor or is it still his call. They need to bring in the national guard but I sure wish the gj would be done first.

Gov calling in Nat'l Guard to quell violence has nothing to do with the StL County GJ IMHO

Only when MO is in a State of Emergency can the Governor supersede an elected official (McCulloch) & appoint a special prosecutor (Who would that be?) - IMHO that will never happen because the fine voters in StL County voted & spoke & support McCulloch; so do the elected Senators/Reps etc except MO locals Nasheed & Chapelle (wonder why?)

For those that don't know, Valerie Schremp-Hahn is the night police reporter for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Bella Bella Bella, wash that horrible mouth out with lye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper