MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gov calling in Nat'l Guard to quell violence has nothing to do with the StL County GJ IMHO

Only when MO is in a State of Emergency can the Governor supersede an elected official (McCulloch) & appoint a special prosecutor (Who would that be?) - IMHO that will never happen because the fine voters in StL County voted & spoke & support McCulloch; so do the elected Senators/Reps etc except MO locals Nasheed & Chapelle (wonder why?)
Thank you for answering me and please stay safe.

Good news: Storms are coming.

Bad news: Storms won't roll through until about 4:00 a.m.

“This is not another Ferguson”: Dotson blames social media for false reports

“There was a conversation on social media that the officer tased the suspect. This officer did not have a taser,” Dotson said. “There was a conversation the suspect had a sandwich not a gun. We recovered a gun at the scene not a sandwich. So I think we need to look at each case individually and the facts that surround them.”

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/09/this-...dotson-blames-social-media-for-false-reports/

Sorry that ship has sailed already....picture if you will one huge collective child with his hands over his years and his eyes closed repeatedly saying "I AM NOT LISTENTING TO YOU I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU I AM NOT LISTENING TO YOU!!!":tantrum:

I don't think they have a clue what to do when they're not confronted by LE. Seems they're at a loss just walking in circles. And some now complaining about having to walk all the way back up to the car. lol

Bassem Masri @bassem_masri · 6m 6 minutes ago

There are collaborators in the crowd talking with cops this is confirmed #shawshooting #Ferguson

I have a feeling he's talking about that reporter. I hope she stays safe!

I don't think they have a clue what to do when they're not confronted by LE. Seems they're at a loss just walking in circles. And some now complaining about having to walk all the way back up to the car. lol

LOL! Logistics & all

I support extra security in neighborhoods where LE can't always be there -- we have a neighborhood watch program but not as fancy as private security even though In-Bev patrols through here

To watch this level of ignorance is just hard to fathom. I mean it is just staggering to see so many people so willfully ignorant of facts, police procedure and the rule of law. I mean, they went from one really bad example of police brutality (I mean..c'mon...there are certainly a lot of better examples they could have taken on) to an even worse example. I mean now, they are just throwing out whatever lies and rumors they possibly can to make this look like a bad shoot and the cold hard facts be darned. The weapon was planted? The bullets recovered in private vehicles and around the gangway from the suspects gun must have been shot there by the cop? These people honestly must watch way too much tv.

This protest on Shaw really messes me up. I'm betting 90% of these people are protesting about only rumors they heard. Any facts would be through the police and autopsy and, of course, it's a conspiracy so they're all lying. SMH

Sammich logic -- hopefully meatball :laugh:

To watch this level of ignorance is just hard to fathom. I mean it is just staggering to see so many people so willfully ignorant of facts, police procedure and the rule of law. I mean, they went from one really bad example of police brutality (I mean..c'mon...there are certainly a lot of better examples they could have taken on) to an even worse example. I mean now, they are just throwing out whatever lies and rumors they possibly can to make this look like a bad shoot and the cold hard facts be darned. The weapon was planted? The bullets recovered in private vehicles and around the gangway from the suspects gun must have been shot there by the cop? These people honestly must watch way too much tv.

:goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member