MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO give a hoot, don't pollute.

Notheifs dog is barking at the livefeed :hilarious:

:facepalm: I had a vision of people sitting around their radios in tin foil hats...oy :facepalm:

Our Tim's back! I knew he would be! Good thing too because the Tim signal's bulb is about to go out, and that's a huge bulb to have to change. (How many WSers does it take to change a Tim signal light bulb?!)

Love the encryption. Excellent idea. Hope they're jamming phone signals too (although that leaves us playing amongst ourselves I guess).

Also hope they've wound up with the gulley-washer, road-flooding rains "we've" been dealing with most of the day. That will definitely put a damper on things, emphasis on damp.

Is that Bassem??? I thought he said he was out sick.

I have multiple Google sites up in an attempt to find a live stream. I'm having a terrible time finding anything though. I do have access to Argus but I don't think it's streaming atm. I'm sorry to be a bother and I don't want to break any rules, I don't know what to do though?

:facepalm: I had a vision of people sitting around their radios in tin foil hats...oy :facepalm:

Our Tim's back! I knew he would be! Good thing too because the Tim signal's bulb is about to go out, and that's a huge bulb to have to change. (How many WSers does it take to change a Tim signal light bulb?!)

Love the encryption. Excellent idea. Hope they're jamming phone signals too (although that leaves us playing amongst ourselves I guess).

Also hope they've wound up with the gulley-washer, road-flooding rains "we've" been dealing with most of the day. That will definitely put a damper on things, emphasis on damp.

So what do I google to get his stream?

I was actually chanting in my head: " Got my hands on my head, please dont shoot me dead..." :cheer:

lol. nothiefsallowed is up and he's chanting under his breath! We are being brain washed. lmao

(Now he's made his own chant...something about getting this on tape because "the more people see you online, the more people see your crime!")

Ok, this nothiefs guy is as annoying as all the rest. Time to mute them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne