MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised to see No Thiefs back on the air. They were threatening him with serious bodily injury in twitter land. Calling him by his real name and giving out the city. One guy said he had the address already. :eek: If I was his wife I would be freaked out. I'd probably have smashed his equipment already. lol They have a little boy at home.

I was surprised to see No Thiefs back on the air. They were threatening him with serious bodily injury in twitter land. Calling him by his real name and giving out the city. One guy said he had the address already. :eek: If I was his wife I would be freaked out. I'd probably have smashed his equipment already. lol They have a little boy at home.

Shoot. He's not scared. He gives out his full name and location on a regular basis. All he asks is if people hunt him down that they bring flowers. He's something else.

Biggest crowd I've seen in a while but I would have thought 7,000 would have looked like more people. That doesn't look anywhere close.

So the street's blocked on both ends, and the bewitching hour has started. Chants, drum, better audio equipment than before, the whole nine yards.

Someone said there are 300 coming in from another march.

At the end of the protests last night, it was very tense and interesting. There were a few males that wanted to make things go sideways, but an older woman took the bullhorn, and talked them off the ledge. It got very emotional, and then people started straggling away. There are a lot more peeps tonight. I wonder what they will do?

OMG....I have just now discovered nothiefsallowed!!!! Love this!!! :loveyou:

Yes, I agree. It quite refreshing to hear/see a different point of view as far as the reporting. I may not have all of the same opinions that (uncertain of his name), does but he certainly has a different approach and opinions regarding these alarming occurrences/protests/...general mayhem?

If they have to do anything, I hope they have the swat guy who was telling people to put traffic signs back in ground. He was my favorite!!

Reb said he heard Le was stopping the people from coming that way and searching them. Sending them to a parking lot. just what I heard him say. so rumor alert

And a daughter.

Bassem, who left earlier because he wasn't feeling well, is now at FPD. His stream is up on notheifs site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck