MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that as well. Poor little boy just walking with a ham sandwich. I love how the store owener stuck up for him saying he wasn't "like that." LOL. If he wasn't "like that" please explain the ankle bracelet!

His family DENIES he had an ankle bracelet. They deny that he ever had any problems with LE, just like MBs family does.They say he bought a sandwich and then was TASERED by the cop, who then shot him 15 times. Problem is, the cop didn't carry a taser.

Nothief one. March starts on second video down at 2:00. The retreat starts at that video and continues onto the first video.

His family DENIES he had an ankle bracelet. They deny that he ever had any problems with LE, just like MBs family does.They say he bought a sandwich and then was TASERED by the cop, who then shot him 15 times. Problem is, the cop didn't carry a taser.

LOL ITA!

All these peeps seem to be allergic to facts SMH

Which one? I might be able to find it with the name of the person.

Bella was streaming at the time and also Rebel Z was.

That was a great description. They were very very amped up and went head to head with the cops. Cops finally had enough, and dressed in full riot gear they approached the crowd, saying anyone in the street would be arrested. They scurried onto the sidewalks, and went the other direction, chanting ' we shut chit down.' which was humorous, considering...

Where are they going October 22nd?

Good question. Anoncopwatch said " hashtag O22" WTH?

Kind of funny. THey get ALL these people here from out of town, then tell them, remember to come back on Oct 22nd!

That is such a sad picture. A child left alone in the middle of street with a swarm heading his way. What is wrong with these parents?

I don't believe that picture is by accident. SOMEONE placed that kid in the street to make it look like yet another "victim" of the bloodthirsty cops bearing down and targeting "innocent kids" just standing around.

Since when does a "kid" get to fire bullets at anyone and not expect fire to be returned? Whether from an off duty cop or just another citizen who might legally own a gun and fear for their life?

Bella was streaming at the time and also Rebel Z was.

That was a great description. They were very very amped up and went head to head with the cops. Cops finally had enough, and dressed in full riot gear they approached the crowd, saying anyone in the street would be arrested. They scurried onto the sidewalks, and went the other direction, chanting ' we shut chit down.' which was humorous, considering...
I also heard some protesters say "Whose sidewalk? Our sidewalk".

I don't believe that picture is by accident. SOMEONE placed that kid in the street to make it look like yet another "victim" of the bloodthirsty cops bearing down and targeting "innocent kids" just standing around.

Since when does a "kid" get to fire bullets at anyone and not expect fire to be returned? Whether from an off duty cop or just another citizen who might legally own a gun and fear for their life?

I linked to this photo earlier when the reporter tweeted it out. Koran Addo from the Stl Dispatch took the photo. https://twitter.com/KoranAddo/status/520978665900109824 If you google young Nigel there is a story with the background to this photo from Shaun King.

SLMPD encrypts radios after police movements published

http://www.ksdk.com/story/news/local/2014/10/10/slmpd-encrypts-radios-after-police-movements-published/17059215/

"I think the final decision, the point for me last night, was when 911 dispatchers were dispatching calls to specific addresses [and] those address were being shared to social media. 'Such and such address just called the police' -- that's a public safety issue. I wanted to make sure we were keeping everybody safe."

Sorry if this was already posted.

Thanks for posting this.

I heard on one of the streams, cannot remember which, hearing the streamer point out the name of the Old Folks Home, who called the cops because their flag was stolen, and then set on fire out front. And the streamer called them out for complaining to 911. Great thing is that the Hom said they have video evidence. I hope its true. Wish certain peeps would be arrested for stealing the flags before burning them.

I also heard some protesters say "Whose sidewalk? Our sidewalk".

:rolleyes:

===========================

That is such a sad picture. A child left alone in the middle of street with a swarm heading his way. What is wrong with these parents?

Of course the parents want everyone to believe that LE is trying to run over the innocent little child... :gaah:

I took another look and I agree the child was placed there for the picture. I just done get it showing blood thirsty cops. I see the one police car as a safety net between the boy and a swarm of protesters. Yet I get what you are saying about how it will be viewed.

October 22nd - National Day of Action called against police brutality and terror. Lift it up! Call to action!

I took another look and I agree the child was placed there for the picture. I just done get it showing blood thirsty cops. I see the one police car as a safety net between the boy and a swarm of protesters. Yet I get what you are saying about how it will be viewed.

This is the ongoing problem with incidents like this. Some "kid" shoots a gun and then his family screams about brutality when someone shoots back.

Then someone deliberately places a child in a photo op and some people actually believe that cops are coming for a toddler?

As always, I could be wrong, but I think you need to take another look at the picture and set aside positions for a second. Is that not the protesters, not LE, marching towards him. It's not a photo of bloodthirsty cops bearing down and targeting innocent kids standing around. It's an innocent kid standing in the middle of the road with the protesters coming his way if I'm not wrong. It's a picture by a St. Louis Post Dispatch guy so while anything is possible, I doubt it was staged.

Not a damn thing in this case. Or would you say the same thing about taking my kid to a parade. Or to a World Series celebration? Now, if mom isn't within visual distance of him, that's a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required