MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in the fan crowd yelled ' Lets Go Cardinals!' I hope they dont start chanting and start a chant war.

They are putting this altar RIGHT at the bottom of the public stairs. On the bottom step. Do they expect the cops to allow that?

Alright, alright..........I'm opening livestream. :lol:

A young female usher already asked them about the box, blocking the stairs. She said did you get permission to put that on the stairway? Tghey are ignoring her so far

Could someone explain to me the point of setting up a memorial at Busch Stadium??

Now they are starting to spread the flowers and candles out on thew bottom stair. Do they really think the security officers arew going to allow that to stay there?

Could someone explain to me the point of setting up a memorial at Busch Stadium??

Their stated goal was to make those that were ignoring the killings 'uncomfortable.'

So people like yourself and myself will watch and talk about it. And no, I don't think they care what you or I actually have to say, just that it's being discussed. So I'd say it's working.

I think they are putting it on the bottom step because they KNOW security will have to remove it. Then they can incite trouble.

FGS! Protest about your mailman delivering the wrong mail, protest about the parking lots being too full, protest about your danged hemorrhoids, just protest peacefully and quit annoying people that have nothing to do with any of this! Sheeeesh!

The person in charge of this vigil today also said their other goal was to reveal the ugly nature of the fans. They are hoping for some racial slurs on tape and they said so.

FGS! Protest about your mailman delivering the wrong mail, protest about the parking lots being too full, protest about your danged hemorrhoids, just protest peacefully and quit annoying people that have nothing to do with any of this! Sheeeesh!

Have they attacked people? I missed it dangit. All I'm seeing is peaceful stuff. Maybe wrong live stream?

How many are there? Hard for me to see. 50?

I was pleasantly surprised to see the protesters comply with the order to get out of the street. That hasn't usually been the case.

I felt like that got the hint and knew the LEOs weren't going to be antagonized with their taunts, nor were they going to back down. In short, the protesters had nowhere to go but elsewhere.

Did they go over to the "south side" as the one female was suggesting they do? I quit watching about the time the thread shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman