MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"OUR PEOPLE DIE - while YOU watch the game!" :cheer:

This has got to be one of the silliest chants ever. So fans aren't supposed to watch the games, just in case a black teen decides to go shooting at or assaulting an officer and gets himself shot?

"our people" as in AA? Does this mean they also don't like that other AA's are killing AA's and protesting that too? Guess not, that's ok....just cops can't do it.

:blush: * handing over some of the Halloween twixts I bought last night. As usual I will need to buy more before the 31st.

LOL katy! I almost bought some last night but knowing I'd be watching the games and some protesting, I thought better of it.

Sorry, OT

LOL katy! I almost bought some last night but knowing I'd be watching the games and some protesting, I thought better of it.

Sorry, OT

Same here! I was in Target with my son (munching their popcorn) and reached for candy corn "for Halloween." My son looked at me funny, and I put it back saying, "Yeah, I'm just kidding myself." lol

After this thread closes tonight, where can we discuss what's happening live in STL?

So far this looks like a small group of protesters being ignored. Good.

Same here! I was in Target with my son (munching their popcorn) and reached for candy corn "for Halloween." My son looked at me funny, and I put it back saying, "Yeah, I'm just kidding myself." lol

LOL!

I think I'm the only one that doesn't have kids show up on Halloween (I live on an oddball street) but still buy lots of Halloween candy every single year ........... just in case :D

Whenever they chant ' Black Lives Matter!' I want to scream back, YES THEY DO...

.....so why did MB and VM throw theirs away?

They are not making much of an impact. Poor choice of a venue to try and make a point. The crowd is full of fans who paid to watch their team in a playoff game. They are just walking past the chanters and ignoring them. lol

"OUR PEOPLE DIE - while YOU watch the game!" :cheer:

This has got to be one of the silliest chants ever. So fans aren't supposed to watch the games, just in case a black teen decides to go shooting at or assaulting an officer and gets himself shot?
Yep! People are dying every day. Allover the world. And we go to ballgames to forget a little of the troubles in the world and enjoy the short lives we are blessed with

Spoke too soon. Apparently they've found a live one.

Yeah all those brutal and terroristic police officers out there! Exhibit A found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ho-s-down-on-her-luck-she-has-a-nice-surprise

Shomari Stone ‏@shomaristone 12m12 minutes ago
"If it had not been for those (DC cops) then my son wouldn't be here today" -Mom of boy shot in head. #PrayForJaydan http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Jayden-Monique-Nichols-9-Year-Old-Shot-in-Head-During-Gunfight-278870401.html …

Feeling some love for LE.

They need to turn all the speakers on in the stadium and point them outside and start playing Take Me Out to the Ballgame and drown these morons out.

LOL!

I think I'm the only one that doesn't have kids show up on Halloween (I live on an oddball street) but still buy lots of Halloween candy every single year ........... just in case :D

Nope, no trick or treaters in this area, but lots of Halloween candy in fridge. I just can't pass us a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910