MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus they are chanting ' We run this chit...we got to fight back..'

The person in charge of this vigil today also said their other goal was to reveal the ugly nature of the fans. They are hoping for some racial slurs on tape and they said so.

We already have that. And I'm sure they'll get more of it at some point. Out of nearly 50,000 people, yes, there will be some racists among them. But there will be another 49,990 that aren't and don't say anything and really could care less. You'll hear a lot more cussing if we lose though.

I felt like that got the hint and knew the LEOs weren't going to be antagonized with their taunts, nor were they going to back down. In short, the protesters had nowhere to go but elsewhere.

Did they go over to the "south side" as the one female was suggesting they do? I quit watching about the time the thread shut down.

About half went to the south. And they were met with a huge brigade of riot armed police, standing ready. So they marched around, back and forth, and the cops moved them this way and that, and eventually the marchers retreated, while chanting 'we shut chit down.' lol

I swear I can rarely find a live feed! Sigh, anyone want to share where they are watching?

About half went to the south. And they were met with a huge brigade of riot armed police, standing ready. So they marched around, back and forth, and the cops moved them this way and that, and eventually the marchers retreated, while chanting 'we shut chit down.' lol

At one point, some of them sat down in the middle of the street, and I thought they wanted to force LE to start making arrests. Or am I remembering something that happened on another night? It's hard to keep it all straight.

So some peeps are tweeting this pic to various protest twitter sites. And it is either ignored, or complained about. 'was that the same gun the cops planted?' someone posted. :waitasec:

I am hoping the person who tweeted that was being facetious. Otherwise, this is proof positive that we are dealing with people with the IQs of squirrels (my apologies to squirrels).

They were chanting " Our people die, while you watch the game" !!! :cheer: :cheer:

lol seriously?

And more from that webpage:

“I’m hopeful that things will get better but after some time we’ll have to start killing police that are killing us. We have to kill in self-defense,” he said. “We have no choice but to open fire on police. You don’t get [justice] by singing, ‘We Shall Overcome.’ You get a gun to free yourself.”

UNBELIEVABLE!

are you freakin kidding me? lordy, smh.

At one point, some of them sat down in the middle of the street, and I thought they wanted to force LE to start making arrests. Or am I remembering something that happened on another night? It's hard to keep it all straight.

Yes, a few did sit in the street and cops ignored them. lol But then the cops got serious and said anyone in the street will be arrested and they all scurried away

Crowd now chanting: "While you watch the game, our people die!"

What people are dying now? Running out of chants, I'd say...

Dang, I wish I had all that energy! *as I sit here eating popcorn* :D

"OUR PEOPLE DIE - while YOU watch the game!" :cheer:

This has got to be one of the silliest chants ever. So fans aren't supposed to watch the games, just in case a black teen decides to go shooting at or assaulting an officer and gets himself shot?

Sorry for the O/T

I don't know about Cardinal off season tickets, but the Royals I hear are about $500 - 600 Each at least if not more.

I wonder how many protesters can afford to get into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mimimaria