MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a firm believer that change starts from within. I may be going all tony robbins right now but really it's true, so I think the best way for these young people to induce change would be to consider a civic based career. I'm just ready for the grand jury to reach a decision and see the evidence already. I will always support LE, but I know there are bad ones out there, and I think if we had the evidence it would really help to move forward with things, but I do understand why we don't have the evidence yet.

watching Mustafa's feed, but he doesnt use his chat anymore[ understandably] so I miss a lot of details..

To some extent, I can understand the feelings of most of the protesters. I have read and heard about many people who were severely abused by LEOs after being arrested (and sometimes without being arrested). I don't always accept LEs word as gospel because I know for a fact that some are far from honest. The problems I see with this situation are that not all LEOs are dishonest/corrupt, but they do all have to respond to issues like this; I believe they've picked bad cases to protest about; they're breaking laws while protesting, and they're trying very hard to push LE to the point of violence to prove they are violent.

I give them a lot of credit for being as "peaceful" as they have been. It's definitely better than the riots that have taken place in other cases and other places. There do seem to be several who are just looking to cause trouble, but most seem to really believe in what they're doing and saying. I think they do have some legitimate complaints, but they're going about things in the wrong way - unfortunately, I have no idea if there actually is a right way that would resolve the problems. MOO

Peaceful? I completely disagree. :moo: :moo:

These protesters have been antagonistic, bullying, disrespectful, vulgar, and hostile. :moo::moo:

“@TheAnonMessage: Walmart on W. Florissant is going to be shut down by protesters. Get there b/c ****'s about to go down. #Ferguson” YEP

just what Walmart needs

From what I have seen today so far and during the weekend I have not been impressed. I don't think there have been 1,000's of protester's in the city over the last 3 days. I do think tensions have been very high at times. Overall it has been better than what I expected. imo

I sure hope this will settle down after today. just my wishful thinking!

I hate to say it, but come on, there's been worse jockeying for position, vulgar name calling and larger crowds than this day after Thanksgiving at WalMart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3