MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several LE following them..outside now.

Plaza Frontenac on S Lindbergh.

I found them, I follow #fergusonoctober livestream on Twitter to find a link. Sometimes it takes a while.

If they keep walking down Lindbergh, look for the mailbox in the shape of a beer keg. I will give you one guess as to whose estate that leads to.

To some extent, I can understand the feelings of most of the protesters. I have read and heard about many people who were severely abused by LEOs after being arrested (and sometimes without being arrested). I don't always accept LEs word as gospel because I know for a fact that some are far from honest. The problems I see with this situation are that not all LEOs are dishonest/corrupt, but they do all have to respond to issues like this; I believe they've picked bad cases to protest about; they're breaking laws while protesting, and they're trying very hard to push LE to the point of violence to prove they are violent.

I give them a lot of credit for being as "peaceful" as they have been. It's definitely better than the riots that have taken place in other cases and other places. There do seem to be several who are just looking to cause trouble, but most seem to really believe in what they're doing and saying. I think they do have some legitimate complaints, but they're going about things in the wrong way - unfortunately, I have no idea if there actually is a right way that would resolve the problems. MOO

Frontenac PD will have no idea how to deal with this and is much too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3