MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lambchop. My point really is that all of this stuff can be said both ways. I've seen those on the MB side of things resort to calling people trolls/racists but I have also seen people on the OW side resort to calling people trolls/racists. So just as easily as it can be said that the facts and the law do not support one side, it can be said of the other as well. If anything were as clear cut as either side would make out, one of two things would have happened. 1. If it was so clearly a good shoot, it never would have been presented to the GJ. 2. If it were so clearly a bad shoot, there'd already be an arrest and indictment.

As for Katydid getting banned while on an activist's page...well that's obviously going to happen. Just as I would bet if Bella came here posting her true thoughts on the situation, she would probably be banned from here.

Meh. katydid presents herself in a much more respectful manner than that other person and deals in facts IMO. Terrible comparison.

BBM Who in officialdom has determined that OW is innocent? Innocent of what? First or second degree murder, manslaughter, or some other charge? Is not this case currently before the grand jury, made up of regular citizens? Isn't it these citizens' duty to determine the charges, if any? Or is it just that a police officer should not be afforded the same presumption of innocence?

scmom,

Thanks isn't enough because this is an excellent post , (imo).
:star1::rose::Crown:

Is "Mustafa" from Argus Radio gone for good?

I think so and good riddance. He made his 'clarification' video, which was a joke. And said he wasn't 'going anywhere' because he has nothing to hide, and no ones seen him since.

Is mustafa (I always think of mufasa from lion king everytime I read his name LOL) the dude with the chained stuffed animals?

Is mustafa (I always think of mufasa from lion king everytime I read his name LOL) the dude with the chained stuffed animals?

no, he's the sexual predator -- Shadid is the dude local to StL with the chained stuffed animals & such

I'm not sure where mustafa hangs his hat

NOPE. lol but the name would fit. That is Shaheed, I believe.

Mustafa is the live streamer from ARGUS news. He was the first streamer there I believe. But he was very politically involved with Hamas and made some people angry. They sleuthed him and uncovered some skeletons in his closet. It has made some mdm so I think I can say that he is a registered sex offender and he lied about being a marine.

Meh. katydid presents herself in a much more respectful manner than that other person and deals in facts IMO. Terrible comparison.

First and foremost, I didn't say anything about who was respectful and who wasn't.

As for facts, katydid deals in the facts as she sees them just as I deal in the facts as I see them and just as Bella or whomever else deals in the facts as they see them. The comment I made wasn't directed so much as the individual who would be making the comments but rather directed at the audience who would be reading/listening to those comments. And that's not passing judgment on either audience. They are entitled to their own views but it is acknowledging that they pretty much are diametrically opposed when talking about LE.

I think so and good riddance. He made his 'clarification' video, which was a joke. And said he wasn't 'going anywhere' because he has nothing to hide, and no ones seen him since.

I will say, I find myself fortunate that one of the computers I watch those streams from has no sound. On the one hand, I do appreciate having the opportunity to see things first hand as they occur but on the other hand, I can't handle listening to Mustafa or Bella or NoThieves guy or the other live streamers (Well, I can handle Tim. He seems to more just report what's going on without inserting much commentary and have certainly never heard him attack LE or chant with the protesters). It didn't take me long to learn to mute the others.

I will say, I find myself fortunate that one of the computers I watch those streams from has no sound. On the one hand, I do appreciate having the opportunity to see things first hand as they occur but on the other hand, I can't handle listening to Mustafa or Bella or NoThieves guy or the other live streamers (Well, I can handle Tim. He seems to more just report what's going on without inserting much commentary and have certainly never heard him attack LE or chant with the protesters). It didn't take me long to learn to mute the others.
Yeah, gotta say, ashamed as I am to depend on you all to carry the burden, my nights have been so much better since I quit watching altogether. :eek:
I could never get myself to keep things muted.

Tonight is supposed to be the big night, though, isn't it? If so, I'll likely try to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3