MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be a bad idea. But perhaps the same advice could be given to LE. By witness reports, DW dropped an F-bomb in his initial interaction with MB, telling him to "Get the F... on the sidewalk". One has to wonder if things might have gone differently without the initial crudeness and hostility from DW. I'm not saying things would have gone differently, but who knows, and as they say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

This is the same eye witness who has changed his story numerous times and initially claimed DW shot MB in the back. Nor do I believe DJ told OW something to the effect of: "But officer we will soon be at our destination." Not exactly credible and the only other witness was Officer Wilson. We do not have his statement yet so it is not clear exactly what he said to them other than to get out of the street. However, we do know there was a good reason they were told to move from the road as an ambulance was moments behind him.

Does the utter hypocrisy of this situation strike anyone else? The protestors are claiming racism by white cops....but....aren't the protestors, then, engaging in racism, as well? So...why is it ok for them?

Oh it hasn't been lost on me that's for sure! I'm offended by the #blacklivesmatter mantra, because, in my book, ALL lives matter.

stevegiegerich retweeted
Kevin Killeen ‏@KMOXKilleen 3m3 minutes ago
Mayor Slay and State Sen. Jamilah Nasheed announce city will give some felons a chance to work for city.

hopefully they'll check out how successful a similar program has been in other counties. we had it here til 1 felon entered a private residence, grabbed a kitchen knife & had the woman drive him to the train station. kinda dumb cause l/e caught him 3 stops later.

the program was stopped after that.

[h=1]Private Donors Supply Spy Gear to Cops[/h]There’s little public scrutiny when private donors pay to give police controversial technology and weapons. Sometimes, companies are donors to the same foundations that purchase their products for police.

http://www.propublica.org/article/private-donors-supply-spy-gear-to-cops

Protestors are upset about this... LE being supplied tear gas. :lol:

Vonderrit Myers, Jr. showed off his guns before shooting http://go.fox2now.com/ZBybC5 via @fox2now #Ferguson #Shawshooting

Vonderrit Myers Jr. reportedly posted a picture on social media before someone dismantled the page. You can see three handguns in his lap, including a 9 millimeter Smith and Wesson semi-automatic.

Brian Millikan, the attorney for the officer who shot Myers said, ‘The one weapon with the silver slide on it has been positively identified by my client as the gun that was used in the shooting that night.’

social media bringing down one criminal at a time :laugh: World Wide Web is forever!

they should, as policy, do a background check 'cause it will show up there. now, if they changed these procedures, i'd be worried.

And that is just going to cost money a simple question might save. jmo

I don't understand how Senator Nasheed and Alderman French have kept their positions? They both have been horrible influences in this mess for the last 2 months. Antonio French should be concerned about the ward he was elected to serve, instead of the protesting. He's been helping to "keep the peace" in Ferguson, meanwhile more bodies are showing up weekly in his ward and those cases aren't even close to being solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom