MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was NOT at work or school or in a meeting with his attorney. He was out and about with his friends, wearing an anklet and a stolen gun. I hope they begin to give this 'house arrest' program more scrutiny. :yes:

The protestors say they want the wrong perceptions of them, that they are dangerous because of their skin color, to be corrected. But it is interesting to me that when screaming in the cops faces, they are not saying, ' don't profile us, we mean you no harm.' Instead they yell " We are coming for you and your families, you will never be safe" :waitasec:

IMHO not unlike ISIS telling the world they're coming after military families - it's sick!

OMG!! Umar Lee is on twitter insinuating that they will need to maybe Occupy a dorm at SLU when it gets cold. WTH is wrong with these people!

So are these anarchists and communist inciters out of St Louis now? Or are they going to OCCUPY the area for awhile in tents? :mad:

naw, the City doesn't allow the homeless community so why these terrorists IMHO

[h=1]Forensic evidence shows teen shot at St. Louis officer, police say[/h]
Gunshot residue tests and ballistics evidence show that Vonderitt D. Myers Jr. fired a gun at a police officer before being fatally shot, police and union officials said Tuesday.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_3dafbce7-22b0-5c9a-b7e5-98460279f135.html

I can see the response from the other side now: ."That wasn't "him" who shot the gun...there must have been a sniper on a rooftop, nearby."

OMG!! Umar Lee is on twitter insinuating that they will need to maybe Occupy a dorm at SLU when it gets cold. WTH is wrong with these people!

SLU will shut that chit down according to the new dude large & in charge of SLU

notice that the young man's name has been spelled several ways. Haven't seen this linked yet but then I have stepped back from posting much about the protests for either recent shooting in or near St. Louis so possibly this is old news to everyone.

ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – FOX 2 has learned the suspect, shot and killed last week by police, showed off his stolen gun to anyone who would look. We obtained pictures of Vonderrit Myers Jr. showing off his handguns on social media. Fox Files investigator Chris Hayes reveals the evidence while exploring why the officer shot at Myers 17 times.

Vonderrit Myers Jr. reportedly posted a picture on social media before someone dismantled the page. You can see three handguns in his lap, including a 9 millimeter Smith and Wesson semi-automatic.

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/13/vonderrit-myers-jr-showed-off-his-guns-before-shooting/

video at link

Oh NO. SLU really messed up by trying to 'do a solid' for them and allow them to come and demonstrate 'peacefully.' Anyone ,besides me, ever try to help someone by letting them move in until they could get on their feet. :facepalm: Getting rid of them is not easy. :pillowfight:

He never tried to stop them though. He looked and then decided to turn around and they bolted. If he saw an ankle monitor then he would be allowed legally to stop and talk to him. Because that means he is under house arrest. And that is just like being 'on parole.' He is out on bond. And a cop can question someone in that position. House arrest means one can only leave the home for necessities, like work and school and attorney meetings. Obviously, VM was doing none of the above.

even if he did not see the ankle monitor, the company who was supposed to be monitoring VM may have sent a clue

He never tried to stop them though. He looked and then decided to turn around and they bolted. If he saw an ankle monitor then he would be allowed legally to stop and talk to him. Because that means he is under house arrest. And that is just like being 'on parole.' He is out on bond. And a cop can question someone in that position. House arrest means one can only leave the home for necessities, like work and school and attorney meetings. Obviously, VM was doing none of the above.

What I want to know is why VM was even carrying a gun esp while having a pending gun charge.

Here's video of the protest Sat. night near VM's shooting spot in the Shaw neighborhood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg6219kEsw0#t=72

That is truly a disgusting display that the " peaceful protesters" put on. Vile, putrid language, no respect for authority, no sense of personal responsibility. One has to wonder what THEIR children will be like?

I had to turn off the sound and then turned off the video. Could not stomach it. They seem to have very limited vocabularies, those "peaceful protesters."

Actually, we don't know this as we do not have access to all witness statements. I would also add that it would be terribly naive of anyone here (not referring to you specifically, of course) to think that most LE do not swear frequently. I know many LE, but I do not know a single one who doesn't swear like a sailor.

Actually, no one other that OW and Dorrian Johnson knows what was said that day in the street when MB was shot. Bringing it up here is redundant since it can't be proven. As far as DJ and his stellar truthfulness (sarcasm) I've watched livestream and can see and hear how all the police that are being filmed talk to the protesters. It would be hard for me not to cuss at them and I don't normally cuss at all. I have yet to see any of LE say anything rude. To me they go overboard with politeness. Because LE know they're being filmed? Not hardly, it would be easy to loose your temper being spat on and people in your face screaming vile things. I have seen and heard, however, the protesters lying about what the police say and do. My mouth dropped open on several occasions thinking, that's not what happened!! That protester or this protester or that group is lying! And I am so glad they have it on film, hopefully on youtube unedited.

I am not saying all the witness in the MB case were lying, DJ - pfffttttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member