Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have read blogs of people saying that Shon was a navy seal. He was not. I sent off to verify that information. I served with Shon in the Naval Reserves in Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 114, in Kansas City, Mo back in the 1990's. Here is the information that I recieved from the P.O.W. Network who investigate phonie military people:

Mr. SHON PERNICE is not now and never was a US Navy SEAL.

If the name you provided is spelled correctly, I do NOT find a listing in the SEAL Database (end of WWII to the Present Day) for anyone named SHON PERNICE. I have also examined possible alternate spellings, and names with similar pronunciations without finding any that might be applicable.

Unless he has undertaken the unlikely action of a legal name change (an action for which there would be evidence in the form of court documentation) since his claimed attendance at BUD/S training, and based upon the information you have provided, I can state conclusively that SHON PERNICE has NEVER COMPLETED SEAL training, and he is not now, nor was he ever a Navy SEAL or a Navy UDT “Frogman”. In fact there are no listings in the SEAL Database for anyone with the last name “PERNICE”.

When members of the Naval Special Warfare community meet others who claim similar service, but whom they do not recognize, there is a conversational exchange of information that establishes the bona fides of each to the other. There is no set formula for this exchange, nor for the information that is exchanged, but it ALWAYS takes place, and the REAL Naval Special Warfare members can ALWAYS spot a phony as a result of this exchange. If you have an opportunity to speak with authorities involved in the questioning of the man at some point in the future, I might suggest that they ask Mr. PERNICE these questions:

(1) Since there is no listing in the SEAL Database for the name you are currently using, WHAT NAME DID YOU USE during SEAL training?

(2) What was his BUD/S Class Number? (NB: No SEAL ever forgets the class number he shouted all day long, every day, for 6 months)

(3) Where did his training take place? (NB: Training has been conducted at several locations over the years; different portions in different places)

(4) When did he graduate from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/S) training? (i.e. a specific graduation DATE)

There are many other questions which could be asked to further establish the level of veracity or untruth regarding his claims, such as asking for the names of other members of his graduating class, but those basic questions are absolutes. The answers to those questions are totally UNCLASSIFIED, and every real SEAL will gladly provide that substantiating information upon request, although you will be very likely be told that the information is either classified or sensitive and cannot be provided, or you will be given some totally bogus information.

I might suggest that you also ask Mr. PERNICE to specifically identify WHICH SEAL Team(s) he served on, and when. I am in direct contact with several hundred of my SEAL Teammates whose collective experience covers virtually all time periods from the Korean War to the present; I can quickly contact those individuals to verify any specific names, events, or other claims offered by Mr. PERNICE. If he feels that his name has somehow been mistakenly omitted from the SEAL records, I’d be pleased to speak with him and hear details of his service which would serve to validate his claims. The Director of the Naval Special Warfare Archives – a close personal friend and SEAL Teammate – is only a phone call away and standing by to amend the records if this is ever found to be true. However, I estimate that I’ve made the same offer to more than 5,000 SEAL imposters in the last eight years, and none of them ever turned out to be a valid SEAL.

No one gets to the SEAL Teams without first completing BUD/S Training. There are records of every man who has qualified for the title of “SEAL”; there have been and will continue to be secret missions, but there are NO secret SEALs… we know them all.

To obtain a formal/official statement on the Mr. PERNICE’s lack of SEAL credentials from an official Navy source, those authorities who are involved in questioning him directly (or through his attorney) should contact the Naval Special Warfare Command (Coronado, California) Public Affairs Office by telephone at (619) 522-2823.

Wow, Goose, just as I thought. He is full of himself! Kinda par for the course for me to think that he thinks waaaay too highly of his accomplishments and that he is smarter than everybody else.

Thanks for checking that out and for posting the results, goose! Wow!

I saw those blog comments saying that Shon was a Navy S.E.A.L. and also others refuting it, and I tended to believe those refuting it. I have also seen blog comments saying that Shon liked to pretend he was somebody when really he is nothing and that is why he was so afraid of Renee divorcing him, because without her he was nothing. She had a master's in nursing and was teaching nursing. He, before he was fired from a hospital for stealing narcotics (according to blog comments) was a med tech, which meant he applied Band-Aids and things of that nature; he was not a nurse, he was not anything of any importance. Seems like he liked to brag a lot and pretend he was something he was not.

Too bad his tour of duty in Iraq ended. He should have just stayed over there.

As we walked to our car, all I could think about was where is Renee? It's so cold here tonight. Is she out in the bitter cold? Is she alive? Is she injured? I just hope they find her.

I keep thinking that too. The wind was howling as I was going to sleep last night and I was just thinking I hope they find her soon, I hope she's not out in that cold wind. The only consolation is if she is out there somewhere and the temperatures stay cold, that will slow decomposition (it bothers me to even type that because I'm still hoping by some miracle she is alive) and the ME will be able to determine a cause of death and link the killer to the body. If only they had found Caylee Anthony's body before it had decomposed, they would have known a lot more about what happened to her. I'm just hoping Renee is found soon so someone doesn't get away with murder. Or if she just walks in the door at home or at the hospital or whatever, that would be even better!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Police have released the home of a missing Northland woman back to her husband.

Renee Pernice, 35, hasn't been seen since Jan. 2. Her father reported her missing the next day.

Investigators believe her disappearance is suspicious, and that foul play may have been involved.
(Also involving where the cell phone was found..)
Snipped
Renee Pernice's cell phone was found at Sixth Street and Gladstone Avenue. Friends and relatives have conducted several searches of wooded areas in the Northland, but haven't found anything.
http://www.kmbc.com/news/18481938/detail.html

luvbeaches I am so sorry about your friend and family
It does absolutely sound like the husband decided to get rid of her rather than pay alimomy and child support via a divorce
I wonder whose idea it was to call off the divorce ?
Maybe he talked her around and this time he couldn't ?

http://www.give2thetroops.org/letters.htm

Scroll to LAST and there is a photo of him

And here http://www.give2thetroops.org/Letters2006.htm

The first one

It's just so sad. Each day I hope they find her alive...but it just doesn't seem like it's going happen at this point. I feel so bad for the children...and her family.

Thanks for posting those pictures. I do not recall ever meeting him. I thought maybe if I saw a picture of him, it might jog my memory.

I keep thinking that too. The wind was howling as I was going to sleep last night and I was just thinking I hope they find her soon, I hope she's not out in that cold wind. The only consolation is if she is out there somewhere and the temperatures stay cold, that will slow decomposition (it bothers me to even type that because I'm still hoping by some miracle she is alive) and the ME will be able to determine a cause of death and link the killer to the body. If only they had found Caylee Anthony's body before it had decomposed, they would have known a lot more about what happened to her. I'm just hoping Renee is found soon so someone doesn't get away with murder. Or if she just walks in the door at home or at the hospital or whatever, that would be even better!

It would be wonderful if she would show up...but I really don't think that's going to happen. But we shouldn't give up hope...

You're right about the weather. If she is outside, then that could help. But I think it's supposed to warm up next week. We're going to be gone until early February, and I don't know if I'll have Internet access or not. I've told a couple of my friends to call me if there's any news on Renee.

I agree, it would have been nice if LE had found little Caylee earlier so maybe they'd know more of the details, but I personally believe they have a mound of evidence against Casey. I'd bet the farm that there's something on the duct tape and/or bag (fingerprint, fibers, something), that will link the bag and tape to Casey. It's going to be interesting to see if Casey drove back to the crime scene. I wonder if her cell phone pings can isolate her being at that location? I can't believe Casey didn't go and check out the crime scene prior to Cindy calling 911. But then Casey is a big ole narcissist and maybe she never gave another thought to Caylee once she was dumped.

I'll bet they upgrade the charges, and then offer Casey a plea (LWOP), and she takes it. Florida will execute her, and even if she's not thinking about that, her attorney probably is.

I am just so sick of hearing about people killing and discarding other humans like they're trash. It just boggles my mind some days.

Sadly, I have read comments on different blogs from people who know Renee. One of them said that Renee did fit the profile of a battered woman, knew she was in danger but stayed with him, had told him before that she was going to make him move out and he said something to the effect of "I'll kill you before I'll move out." Of course, I have no proof of that but given other comments I have seen and what has been in the news and the fact that she did file for divorce and then it was called off, I tend to believe it. I just keep watching that 4th of July video of him and Renee and telling myself I'm probably watching/listening to a murderer. Ack. Here's the video:

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

:( That is just so sad isnt it :( and watching that and hearing him speak like that you couldn't pick him as a wife murderer..you'd just think he was a regular guy who went to a horrid war and saw horrid things and misses his buddies..

luvbeaches you are so right, I am so sick of reading about all these people killing people they are supposed to LOVE

Hasnt anyone heard of DIVORCE

Why do these men take their childrends mother from them ? it is so wrong. No matter what anyone says when a child is growing it is their mother that they absolutely need and want. Of course they love their daddy's and some may even be a daddy's girl or boy but when it comes down to it they want their mummy. Its a bond that should NOT be broken (disclaimer - apart from when the child is in harms way, abuse , etc etc !!!)

And the Stupid thing is that these people thing they are so damn smart that they will be the smart one that *gets away with* cause they think they know so well !

But in most cases it will come and bit them on the you know what and I hope it does this so and so.
but sadly that will mean the children have lost their parents. But it sounds like Her parents are loving and kind people.

Sigh :(

Kansas City police hit dead end in missing mother search
Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 7:30 a.m.

KANSAS CITY -- Kansas City police have hit a dead end in their search for a missing mother.

35-year-old Renee Pernice went missing Jan. 2.

A day after she disappeared, investigators found her cell phone on a street several miles from her northern Kansas City home.

Relatives say that was an area she wasn't known to go to frequently; and that it is very much out of character for her to simply leave without telling anyone.

Police have not arrested any suspects.

Investigators are wanting to talk to the missing woman's husband.

They believe Shon Pernice was the last person to see his wife.

Police are working with his lawyers to arrange an interview.

http://www.connecttristates.com/news...aspx?id=246917

I hope this doesn't end up like the Drew Peterson case where we never find her her body and the husband gets off to live his life. Everytime I see Drew Peterson I want to smack that double wife killer. I heard that Shon was adviced not to attend the virgil or search, why because he might say something that can be used against him?

I always remember what Mark Klass (whose daughter Polly was killed) says he knew he was being looked at in her case and he had nothing to hide so he didn't hire a lawyer, he talked to the public kept Pollys picture out there, helped with the search, he talked to police his life was open to them, that way they could elimate him and look for other suspects and keep the case moving. These men hire lawyers, hide from the public, don't help with the searches and don't talk to police, they have something to hide.

While I do tend to think Shon is the one responsible, comparing this to the Polly Klaas case may be a bit unfair. News coverage has changed dramatically since 1993 and being a person of interest now seems to mean that the press can camp out on your doorstep, harass your friends, family and neighbors and dig into every aspect of your life. I'm not giving Shon a pass, but being in his position, hiring a lawyer may not be such a bad idea.

While I do tend to think Shon is the one responsible, comparing this to the Polly Klaas case may be a bit unfair. News coverage has changed dramatically since 1993 and being a person of interest now seems to mean that the press can camp out on your doorstep, harass your friends, family and neighbors and dig into every aspect of your life. I'm not giving Shon a pass, but being in his position, hiring a lawyer may not be such a bad idea.

Shon wasn't in a position until he put himself in one.
Friday says he thinks his wife is with friends or family, Saturday shows up to his house with an attorney and his wife wasn't even reported missing yet. This is the behavior that compels the media to camp on your doorstep and harass your friends and family.
Look at the case of Caylee. Jesse and Tony went willingly to take a lie detector and cooperated with LE. There was no media harassing them.

The only one that was getting called out by the media was the person and her family who wasn't cooperating or being forthright. These were the same people rushing out to get attorneys to say cover their tracks.

When my spouse went missing (later discovered he left on his own accord)
I wasn't hiring an attorney, I was calling local and state LE inquiring about accidents, calling hospitals, and driving to last known places searching for him myself. Because when you love someone, who is missing, this is the action you take. You're looking out for their interest, not your own....

I agree. Getting a lawyer right away is not the right thing to do. He had the strength and courgre to meet the enemy in combat on the battlefield, then dealing with the in-laws, authorities, media and public should be something he can handle. Getting a lawyer later, I totallly understand. He was only looking out for himself, not his wife or kids.

Oh. My. God. Just watched the local news. I cannot find a video of what I saw, but this article contains part of it: http://www.kansascity.com/842/story/985430.html

1. The police found a rubber glove in a pants pocket and in I think a jacket that had suspicious stains on them.

2. Shon told Renee's family he last saw her on Jan 1, but told detectives he last saw her on Jan 2.

3. Shon used an electronic keycard to gain access to the hazmat storage unit (cleaning supplies etc) of a fire station at 4:26 a.m. on Jan 3rd. He is an Independence firefighter, but he is not assigned to that station (and wasn't working at the time as he was supposed to be gone with the National Guard by that time).

4. Police found a pinkish stain on the ceiling in the house and a stain in the garage that tested positive for human blood.

5. Police followed Shon on Jan 6th and he went to Line Creek Park AND RELEASED RENEE'S DOG AND DROVE OFF.

Also: http://www.kctv5.com/news/18498907/detail.html

Police also found divorce papers at Renee Pernice's work that indicated that she owned the home and that Shon Pernice was not to live there after he returned from military service.

I just came here to post this information too. I'm glad the LE is getting some evidence. I was hoping they would find blood stains in the house that are Rene's.

Police also found divorce papers at Renee Pernice's work that indicated that she owned the home and that Shon Pernice was not to live there after he returned from military service.

To this part of your post, the house is still recorded in both their names as of today. http://recorder.claycogov.com/iReco...NAME&URL=/iRecordClient/REALSearchByName.aspx Just hit enter as guest with no password and use their names. I also noticed while looking at this that he may have family i the same neighborhood. Doesn't mean that she wasn't seeking sole ownership of the house though.

Oh. My. God. Just watched the local news. I cannot find a video of what I saw, but this article contains part of it: http://www.kansascity.com/842/story/985430.html

1. The police found a rubber glove in a pants pocket and in I think a jacket that had suspicious stains on them.

2. Shon told Renee's family he last saw her on Jan 1, but told detectives he last saw her on Jan 2.

3. Shon used an electronic keycard to gain access to the hazmat storage unit (cleaning supplies etc) of a fire station at 4:26 a.m. on Jan 3rd. He is an Independence firefighter, but he is not assigned to that station (and wasn't working at the time as he was supposed to be gone with the National Guard by that time).

4. Police found a pinkish stain on the ceiling in the house and a stain in the garage that tested positive for human blood.

5. Police followed Shon on Jan 6th and he went to Line Creek Park AND RELEASED RENEE'S DOG AND DROVE OFF.

Also: http://www.kctv5.com/news/18498907/detail.html

Oh Dear Lord
I hate HATE these cases. WHY do these b*stards have to do this WHY WHY WHY
Its ALL ABOUT THEM

Luv2beaches hasnt been on yet...:( I hope she is ok

And those poor sweet children

Why couldn't he just freaking do the divorce, or would that hurt his non existent macho Navy Seal Image :rolleyes:

I hope she didn't know I hope she didn't suffer, and I just really hope she didn't know what was happening so she didn't have to think of her poor babies being without her

ETA and from that second article you linked too
Investigators searched the family's northern Kansas City home last week. The took numerous items including 23 guns and ammunition. Shon Pernice is in the military.

23 FREAKING GUNS ????????????

Even people in the Military here in Australia do not have that sort of weaponary at their HOME

The rigmoral we had to go through just to have a rifle heirloom that was left in a will that is still usable . We had to have a Rifle SAFE installed, A photo fun License for the owner. The keys to the safe are in another safe !!

In Australia you have to have a Safe for All usable weaponry. Otherwise it has to be decommissioned by the police if you want it on display

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back