Deceased/Not Found MO - Renee Pernice, 35, Kansas City, 2 Jan 2009 - *S. Pernice guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bump for Intimate Partner Homicide Radio

Bump for Intimate Partner Homicide Investigation Radio.

After reading both threads and looking at the links still available, it seems as if LE knew for quite some time that Shon was guilty, but allowed him to build a stronger case against himself. I unfortunately doubt either Renee or Stars bodies will ever be found.

I was shocked that Star was attacked after trying to aide another woman that was getting beaten up at the bar. I was on a dart league for a few years and any man in any bar we played at in the league would come to the aide of a woman being beaten up by a man.

If Shon did give Star drugs, I would say he most likely did the same thing to Renee, prior to bringing the boys to the neighbors. This would make the rest of his plans much easier. It wouldn't however explain the blood in the house.

Prayers for the bodies of Renee and Star to be located and returned to their families!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/susanmurphymilano/2010/09/21/intimate-partner-homicide-investigation

Host Name: Susan Murphy Milano
Show Name:
Intimate Partner Homicide Investigation: The Murders of Renee Pernice and Star Boomer
Date / Length: 9/20/2010 9:00 PM - 1 hr 1 min
Length: 1 hr 1 min

Description:
h:49726 s:1231005
Where is missing Kansas City mother Renee Pernice? And Star Boomer back in 1999? What is the connection between Shon Pernice and these two cases? Special guest: David Lohr, criminal jounalist. Profiling unsolved murders, susicious deaths and missing persons, those in the middle of a relationship break-up or divorce who suddenly vanished without a trace.

(More at link)

I was looking at Shon Pernice custody case (Case.Net Missouri) with his first child. I noticed that his address at the time (1999) is in KCK, right down the street of Star Boomer, who went missing in 1999. Just a coincidence???

"I know that Shon works at Tyson foods in Olathe Kansas on the night shift, he is a loner that keeps to himself. "

April 8, 2010 11:55 AM
-----THIS WAS A COMMENT LEFT ON STAR'S SISTER'S BLOG

I normally get upset when they push court dates back ,the defence lawyer SP has asked for it but I am glad in this case ,they have evidence in his case but hopefuly Renee and Star will be both be found by the time he goes to court next time.

I pray investigators are working hard for these two woman and their children they were stolen from.

Wow that article is very interesting. The confessor apparently was able to give some striking details. Gonna be an interesting hearing on Monday.

According to a local newscast ( can't remember which one right now) the person that confessed described following Renee in a car that she had not owned for several years prior according to Renee's dad. The interview I saw was with her dad and he was telling of this info on the car so it sounded like he wasn't taking a lot of stock in the confession.

I certainly do not believe the confession.He knows he is in prison forever,so what is one more crime.

I dont believe the confession, actually it wasnt even a confession, it was something alledged to have been told from one cell mate to another cell mate. Making me sick thinking about how SP knows where Star Boomer is and where Renee is ,and may be aid in his defence by people not wanting the information about Star out so they will help keep his freedom in Renee's case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back