MO MO - Ricky McCormick, 41, St Louis, 30 June 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, found some interesting links that could show a case for alien abductions by little gray and green men for some of these notes. Could be why the FBI are interested, may need parts for Roswell and could want another space ship.

And on that note I will go have dinner. ;o)

With regard to the St Louis SK crime map, I need to play around with creating a map legend. However until then, the marker (colored-coded dots) coding for this map is as follows:

Yellow = domicile (Travis, McCormick, & Younge known addresses)
Grey = business (hospital, court, jails, & prisons)
Red = victims (dump sites)

One thing I forgot to note before, Younge was arraigned for the Garbage Bag murders at the Belleview courthouse. While his arraignment was years after McCormick's death, he did have other convictions. So, it is possible he also crossed paths with McCormick in the 1990s.

With this in mind, if any of these individuals did cross paths, what might that mean, and how might that be relevant to the case? Outside of potentially exposing a BDSM sex ring (*huge stretch*) as described by Robinson, I do not see any relevance. Though, I could be missing something.

Yeah, if you've got the time to do one and a little run through of how it works it would be handy. Don't worry if you don't though.

It would seem that these code guys have ultra easy ways of doing code, me being silly and all had to do it the hard way, but should not be too hard really to do another. They are really pretty useless in reality and probably why I never tried it before.

Not too many cases solved on cryptic notes alone. I can understand why.

Best,

Kris

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-X2OGMJnpKkJ:www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs/652/cocaine.htm+st+loius+crack+problem+1999&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Powdered and crack cocaine are increasingly available throughout Illinois. The total amount of cocaine seized by law enforcement in the Chicago area increased 68 percent from 1997 to 1998. The Federal-wide Drug Seizure System (FDSS) indicates that the amount of cocaine seized in Illinois in FY1998 was equal to that of the 3 previous years combined.3 In 1998, over 9,000 kilograms of cocaine were seized in the Chicago area, and the amount of cocaine seized by the Chicago Police Department nearly doubled in 1999. The Chicago Police Department seized 757 kilograms of cocaine (street value $94 million) from a van on the Northwest Side in February 2000. The largest drug seizure in Chicago history took place in February 1999 when the Chicago Police Department confiscated over 1,100 kilograms of cocaine (street value $143 million) in the suburb of Crestwood.

Low prices and high purity levels also suggest that there is an abundant supply of cocaine throughout the state. Cocaine prices statewide averaged between $95 and $100 per gram for the past decade. Cocaine prices declined slightly in Chicago in 1998 while purity remained stable at 60 to 70 percent over the past decade in Chicago and statewide. See Table 3 for current prices in Chicago.

I just figured out what these notes remind me of. I used to proofread for a court reporter, and this code reminds me of the raw code printed on old fashioned steno tape. It's not the same code, but might be a similar system but with different letters.

Each sound is represented by a combination of between 1 and 4 letters (out of a possible 7) The code uses a different combination (and mostly different letters) depending on whether the sound comes at the beginning of a syllable or the end, with the characters representing the vowel sounds in the middle. The choices for the beginning of the syllable are STKPWHR and the choices for the end are EUFRPBLGTSDZ, in that order. For instance:
............................at beginning....................at end
sound of G =..............TKPW...........................G
sound of N =,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TPH.............................PB

The vowels on steno tape are similar to the consonants, but they are obviously vowels, unlike the code or cipher on RM's notes.

Anyway, RM's notes are not steno notes, but they might use this kind of complicated system, with those many n's marking the places between syllables or something like that.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-X2OGMJnpKkJ:www.justice.gov/ndic/pubs/652/cocaine.htm+st+loius+crack+problem+1999&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Powdered and crack cocaine are increasingly available throughout Illinois. The total amount of cocaine seized by law enforcement in the Chicago area increased 68 percent from 1997 to 1998. The Federal-wide Drug Seizure System (FDSS) indicates that the amount of cocaine seized in Illinois in FY1998 was equal to that of the 3 previous years combined.3 In 1998, over 9,000 kilograms of cocaine were seized in the Chicago area, and the amount of cocaine seized by the Chicago Police Department nearly doubled in 1999. The Chicago Police Department seized 757 kilograms of cocaine (street value $94 million) from a van on the Northwest Side in February 2000. The largest drug seizure in Chicago history took place in February 1999 when the Chicago Police Department confiscated over 1,100 kilograms of cocaine (street value $143 million) in the suburb of Crestwood.

Low prices and high purity levels also suggest that there is an abundant supply of cocaine throughout the state. Cocaine prices statewide averaged between $95 and $100 per gram for the past decade. Cocaine prices declined slightly in Chicago in 1998 while purity remained stable at 60 to 70 percent over the past decade in Chicago and statewide. See Table 3 for current prices in Chicago.

Are you seeing a reference in the note that you can see that pertains to drugs?, guy has a few addresses but lives with a relative. Maybe an end user and possible motives but I am not catching that in the note. You should look at that link I posted where the guy actually backed in.

Best,

K

Well, found some interesting links that could show a case for alien abductions by little gray and green men for some of these notes. Could be why the FBI are interested, may need parts for Roswell and could want another space ship.

And on that note I will go have dinner. ;o)

Hilarious!!! We have those space ships zipping above here all the time. Must cast the net....maybe catch me one. ;-))

HEY ALL,

I have found out that the anthrax letter that have been sent out were coded. Another interesting fact. Please read here.

http://www.anthraxinvestigation.com/Coded-Message.html

Would this information about the coding help at all.

It fits many parts of the notes, but i feel it needs some tweeking.

I just feel these notes contain something was to serious to have let them out. And has anyone checked into any connection to the murders in NY. Very simiilar circumstances as well.

I found something as well, seems there is a little science in here after all. But not for a crime.

PRPPIT http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1006677/

PPIY http://www.biochem.uci.edu/pdfs/Emr_Cell-ARTs.pdf

And that is probably going to lead me into the XLY as he appears to have been suffering with Downs Syndrome and these are treatments. And would break PRSE as well as NSBE, TENE. And is all chromosome treatment and analysis.

That is the profile Bingo right there!. Guess I should not have missed that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome

PRSE is broke, the whole note is broken now. This guy was probably murdered by someone he knew, I am pretty sure he should not be dead in a cornfield with a head wound, and Down's Syndrome is not autism.

They had to know that, know way they did not know that.

Good Night,

Kris

Interesting info on steno and anthrax codes. When I look at the negative image, several overwritten/emphasized letters stand out. What is around the ACSM (doesn't look like ALSM to me...could it be some type of key?) in the upper right of the P1 page? For some reason, my eye gets drawn to that area when I look at that page...why is it over to the side like that? Also, throughout the note, CBE sticks out to me; however, I don't think it is NCBE.

Other suggestions: What type of gambling can be/has been done (legally and illegally) in the Alton Belle? Horse racing, sports games, and etc.? Maybe it would be helpful if someone could post some common acronyms associated with gaming/book keeping/cocaine dealing...it could be easy to dismiss something...especially like with the DNA code in the document if you didn't have some knowledge of it beforehand. I've tried some of the combinations of letter substitution in urbandictionary.com, just to see if by any strange chance it meant something.

I don't think this guy is down's syndrome. His picture doesn't portray any of the common physical characteristics that folks with down's syndrome have. DS does occur in all races; however, in African Americans, the number of incidences is low.

Another thought about the top right on P1 (ACSM)?...or could that be (A(sm))...maybe small letters are A's or it pertains to how to read stuff in parenthesis...to me the N's and M's look funny.

Another possibly helpful feature is to use Ctrl and + simultaneously while viewing the negative image to enlarge...can hit Ctrl + several times to really enlarge. To downsize, use Ctrl and - simultaneously. When enlarged, you can more clearly make out the letters.

The negative image (she calls it inverted image) was reposted by Bessie in post #532 on page 22.

On the aol news article, it said the area is remote and not easily accessible, and that it's 20 miles from RM's home. So I made up a scenario. Would be interested in some others.

Someone tells RM to meet there with the information and they'll pay him the for it as promised. The plan all along was to kill him, and he thought he could protect himself by securing the information. Too bad for them as well as for him. He shows up with all the info in code and his killer can't use it anyway. In this scenario, the information is what got him killed and was valuable to someone.

I don't think he just happened to go there by himself and die of natural causes.

On the aol news article, it said the area is remote and not easily accessible, and that it's 20 miles from RM's home. So I made up a scenario. Would be interested in some others.

Someone tells RM to meet there with the information and they'll pay him the for it as promised. The plan all along was to kill him, and he thought he could protect himself by securing the information. Too bad for them as well as for him. He shows up with all the info in code and his killer can't use it anyway. In this scenario, the information is what got him killed and was valuable to someone.

I don't think he just happened to go there by himself and die of natural causes.

Interesting...but wouldn't they have taken the sheets of code, even if they couldn't decipher it.

Several of us have been tossing around that maybe he got his SSDI check and was headed to the Alton Belle to gamble. The Alton Belle was recently docked for docked gambling on 6/26/99. The bus would take him to the Jamestown Mall, which is 8 miles from the boat. The boat is across the river and the bridge/his health don't seem to support he walked...maybe shuttle/someone gave ride?

Would be curious to know if anything else was found on him...like wallet, any money. Says he was Id'd by fingerprints. One would think that he would carry some sort of ID.

Forgot to mention...the area where his body was found, is in the general vicinity of the Mall and Alton Belle.

Someone else also brought up the "clubhouses" mentioned in one of the articles to be in the area...but someone familiar with the area, said they were more like vacation homes.

Its possible, but what information could a street kid with this condition have that's worth killing him over?.

Chances are its random, I would think the chances of him knowing the person would be a lot higher, but either way he would be easy prey. The actual code and letter were probably broken within a couple hours of being up on the web, if not before release.

Really kind of changes the whole dynamic a bit.

Incontinentia pigmenti (XLD)

Alpers disease (AR)

Inborn errors of metabolism

Disorders of folic acid metabolism (AR)

Hyperlysinemia (AR)

Methylmalonic acidemia (AR)

Phenylketonuria (AR)

Toprol XL

The FBI Missed this???????? C'mon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online