MO MO - Ricky McCormick, 41, St Louis, 30 June 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think this guy is down's syndrome. His picture doesn't portray any of the common physical characteristics that folks with down's syndrome have. DS does occur in all races; however, in African Americans, the number of incidences is low.

Males with Down's are sterile. This guy had 4 children.

Forest park is hospital!! Goodcatch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that appears to be the underlying theme and had that up and then lost it like magic. Backing numbers in seems to be the issue I have here, almost like you can see them but cant get them in place to fit. Seems obvious then poof! gone.

Best,

Kris

Not always sterile, look at eyes and chin. A lot of variables in there.

There has only been ONE documented case of a male fathering a child. So it's like 99.9% sterile, which is a pretty sure thing.

Edited to add: The facial characteristics look more FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) to me.

There has only been ONE documented case of a male fathering a child. So it's like 99.9% sterile, which is a pretty sure thing.

Edited to add: The facial characteristics look more FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) to me.

That's the funny thing about these types of disabilities, you do not really want to buy into stats so much, I discounted it initially as he was an African American male and did not realize the birth rate factors. It fits the profile though and 99.99 percent is probably the success rate of a condom as well, and we all know how that does not always work.

Profile says DS as do the treatments on the notes themselves. But I think I am going to take a break on this just the same as its getting on my nerves.

Thanks guys,

Kris

Correction - On my little grid that I made (the spiral one) 'NCB' points down towards 'X'

It's fits in with a lot of the 'SE's to make 'SEX'

Also:

71 'seven one' 'even on'
74 'seven four' 'even our' or 'or'
75 'seven five' 'even' 'I've' (or 'I've even')

Just drop the letters (obviously) If they're in a sequence somewhere else on the note I think that might point to that being worth looking into...

I think that if one assumes that Ricky was no rocket scientist (which might be wrong, but I doubt it), then any code he would have would probably be very basic and personalized. That is why I think the phonetic angle, while sounding simple, is far more difficult to crack because, as I have said before here, we don't know how Ricky spoke or heard spoken language. My hunch is that therein lies the rub and the reason that traditional cryptological method fails.

Video, and everyone. Take a look at the character before the "4S PARK" on the NOTES page. Most have been seeing that as a "7" (I know I have until now), but compare it to the "7" in the "173" on the same line and I think you will realize that it is not a "7", but rather a question mark "?".

80c60b21e3 Alright I will play this one.

? That wouldn't be related to this would it, Video?

AVXLR.jpg

avXLR : ae80a615bb9fca32b42f839c7c0b1c6124473d4d

http://md5pass.com/sha1/5/1352/ (click your browser stop button as soon as the page loads or you will be redirected)

I find some weird and probably useless crap. :crazy:

? That wouldn't be related to this would it, Video?

AVXLR.jpg

avXLR : ae80a615bb9fca32b42f839c7c0b1c6124473d4d

http://md5pass.com/sha1/5/1352/ (click your browser stop button as soon as the page loads or you will be redirected)

I find some weird and probably useless crap. :crazy:

No, you should actually ignore that code to the letters themselves and this was something that may have been due something here as I was working this morning.

Video, and everyone. Take a look at the character before the "4S PARK" on the NOTES page. Most have been seeing that as a "7" (I know I have until now), but compare it to the "7" in the "173" on the same line and I think you will realize that it is not a "7", but rather a question mark "?".

I think its a seven, and the 3 line section in quotations does this with 74,74, 75

That appears to 3 separate sessions of therapy, and on the bottom there may be a dosage and such.

Somebody advised me to post anything even if it's possibly slightly random, so hopefully you'll all forgive me. Anyway - I've been stuck on this one line quite a lot:

MUNSAISTENMUNARSE

I can't shake the feeling that it might just be an anagram of something possibly involving 'names' or 'surnames'
I noticed that people were taking the medical angle so thought I'd just point out that when you put this through the anagram solvers, 'autism nurses surname'

Plus, I think I already said, 'nu inmates surnames'

I'm veering way more towards this actually being a personal code than anything else. If you look at the way little chunks like SEP are repeated and NBCE I don't think it lends itself as much to the idea of a phonetic shorthand. You don't need to be a genius to come up with a code, just secretive or creative or perhaps having time on your hands.

NCBE- http://www.mblintl.com/product/bmp071

You have a lot of acronyms in there related to DS and various treatments as well as dosages. Guy looks like some kind of Guinea pig when you look at it all. Appears to be some Anabolic steroid as well and makes sense as they appear to have him on some kind of Menu across the board.

Most everything in there pertains to treatments, medications, and sessions geared to handle his sexual tendencies and such. If you go random your probably going to want to run non redundant lines or run the acronyms that are redundant against DS and you will be amazed. It will lead you right into other acronyms pertaining to Medications and all kinds of things.

Hello!.... This is my 1st post, I've been waiting on my account to be activated. I have been following this case since last thursday and I found you guys last weekend. This is the best site by far of any that i've seen trying to solve this mystery and I'm finally glad to join you guys. I feel like you are all getting close, and Video1 I think you are dedicated to solving this and also a great leader. I don't know much about Down Syndrome but i do know it's very easy to spot in a caucasian, never seen an African american with DS that i have ever recognized. I do know this guy doesent look all there in the photo released, eyes look strange. I also know we have no solid proof this guy has children. If i have any idea's I will post, otherwise look on and help support any other reasonable theories. Sorry to get off the topic and again I'm happy to be over here now :)

Would you expound on this a bit, Whitehat? Are you suggesting that we're all unwitting subjects of an unusual behavioral science study? That's crossed my mind.

To be honest, this screams DARPA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back