MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, that's what I said. His name was mentioned very early on, but then nothing for 15?? Yrs. I think it is safe to consider the possibility MS did not think his friend was involved in this disappearance. Of course it is also a possibility he knew, and it is a long held secret that was the spark for their decades long bond. JMO
PP 19 & 20, 1998, further investigation of CWW and his buds.

P 50, 2006, LE interviewed the sister of CWW.

So 8 years, in a sparse cold case file.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Where I live, they call it the coconut telegraph. People know info within seconds. Can't believe that with all of the interviews that there wasn't talk.

Really, does a killer - meth head have a nice personality?

But how many interviews was there that involved CWW?? He is not a main player for the majority of this doc.
If we were to read through this doc and not know about the TS case I think most would be certain Fox was the suspect. JMO

CWW was the last person to see RB, and per p.2 RB had borrowed money from CWW., pp 5 & 6 say LE tried to talk to CWW about RB on 7/12/96, likewise pp 9 & 10 are all about CWW. This would indicate that he was a suspect from the very beginning.

Yes, but it looks to me as they moved the investigation into another direction for a number of years. That's what I got from the document anyway.

But how many interviews was there that involved CWW?? He is not a main player for the majority of this doc.
If we were to read through this doc and not know about the TS case I think most would be certain Fox was the suspect. JMO
I had the totally opposite take on it. Fox confessed, so LE had to investigate and document. Even though it was clear almost immediately that it was a false confession, they still have to investigate and follow up and document. Take out the false confession and obligatory documentation relating to that, and the file is entirely CWW.

I had the totally opposite take on it. Fox confessed, so LE had to investigate and document. Even though it was clear almost immediately that it was a false confession, they still have to investigate and follow up and document. Take out the false confession and obligatory documentation relating to that, and the file is entirely CWW.

Oh I have no doubt he was on their radar. I just think, according to the doc anyway, that they spent the majority of the years following the Fox lead. JMO

At one point the investigator asks him about Charlie Walker, as if ??? Fox tells him it is a "hint". Who knows what Fox really means? Up to interpretation. I tend to believe he meant it as a hint referencing CWW, but my guess is as good as anyone elses.

Forgive me for not citing a specific page#. I've read that doc so many times now when we were proofing it while redacting that I just can't do it again today. When I finally went to bed last night, I could not get some of this out of my head. I didn't fall asleep until after 6:30a this morning. I need to take a break from the gruesome, evil details for a bit.

C H A R L I E * W A L K E R

First name: First letter, last letter
Second name: First letter

FIRST - LAST - FIRST
CEW

C U R T I S* W A Y N E * W R I G H T

First name: First letter
Second name: Last letter
Third name:First letter

FIRST - LAST - FIRST
CEW

-Nin :happydance:

Quoting myself with a follow up post...

With a false confession, it is very important that it be thoroughly investigated and proven to be false. Otherwise, if and when someone is eventually charged, a defense attorney could point to the confession to raise reasonable doubt. LE must be prepared to show that the confession was false, documenting that Fox couldn't provide the physical proof he claimed, didn't describe the locations accurately, and that there was no evidence of human remains at the sites claimed.

Learning RB was bisexual, which was a much bigger deal back then than it is now, made me wonder if RB had his own master plan. He needed the money and CWW actually did pay him. Then RB used the cash to stage his own disappearance. He left the car knowing it would be found like that, everyone would assume he was dead, then jumped a bus to CA (even a relative thought this was possible) and begin a new life, or even a new identity: even as "Ronda" or something. With friends like that, he would save his family and himself, plus find happiness. Maybe he was smarter than the average joe to figure out these people were nothing to mess with.

That is very much how I saw it, too.

Thanks mods - certainly appreciate your work. Helped me more than you can imagine...

Am with y'all on this 100%; for the long haul if need be.

I have a list of possible victims as long as my arm that includes Ronnie Bolin, although he's the priority right now of course.

re data that our Wyle and AR have kindly sleuthed:

Timothy Brian Meddows DOB 22 October 1964; Russell Meddows DOB 28 October 1974; Jerry Lee W. DOB 14 June 1970 born in Hillsboro (**)

** I've worked with AR's info to track JLW (June 1970 - age 45 )- if this person is the bro. then he has lived in TX,NC,IL,AL as well as MO (I only add this for clarification that we have the right person). CWW appears to have cities in-common when I check his history on Intellius, so I reckon he's likely an immediate family member.

http://www.intelius.com/results.php...qf=jerry*&qmi=L&qn=Wright&qcs=MO&focusfirst=1

FIRST - LAST - FIRST
CEW

FIRST - LAST - FIRST
CEW

Wow, you are good!!!!! :websleuther:

I'm way behind the rest of you, but I spent my Sunday afternoon perusing the 62 page doc ... it certainly is eye opening! What a bunch of crooks LE has to deal with - the dregs of society for sure. Thanks to all of you who've done such great sleuthing of all these "characters" ...

No wonder SMS said this a complex case with evidence all the way from FL to MO, and possibly other states as well! I can certainly picture this as a movie or Dateline or 48 Hrs. episode!

I just hope they are able to unravel the entire ball of evidence and come up with other arrests.

What does the Fox say

Fox- Leave CHARLIE WALKER alone.

Sounds like "a friend" is asking Fox to take the rap for something said "friend" did.
Or Charlie Walker is code word for CURTIS WRIGHT?? (just thinking outside the box.) This may sound odd, but perhaps he overheard a lot of "shower conversation" and hoped he could capitalize on the situation. IE...He was going to serve 30 years, no matter what. So does it matter if you serve time for 3 crimes or 13 crimes if the concurrent sentences always insure you spend no more than 30 years?? Why not confess to a lot of other crimes, get free cigarettes, and a couple of lunches at the In and Out burger joint while you lead detectives on a wild goose chase?
Prisoners will set up "stupid or naive inmates" by telling them stories of crimes that ARE NOT TRUE, but hold some element of fact. Then later, if detectives come around asking questions or trying to re-open cases...they know exactly who the snitch is! Prison is an awful place, but they have lots of time to do scheme, scam and entrap.
(Apparently not everyone uses their library time wisely?)

Didn't CWW usually just go by Wayne? Did he also go by Curtis? Would a casual acquaintance even know that Wayne wasn't his first name?

FIRST - LAST - FIRST
CEW

FIRST - LAST - FIRST
CEW

NIN! Get out of my head!!! I thought of it last night...but it was so late...I finally compose my post ....AND YOU'VE ALREADY POSTED my theory. From now on, I'm just going "to think my posts" and you put them on the threads....it will save a lot of time for me. lol. IQ

y5eS5vC.jpg

This will have to hold you over until I get approval on any other one. This is from the JRR approved album.

Who is the person that we are seeing with a full frontal view that is not obscured?

TIA

I have a question for beach.
If MS's name appeared in this doc, would it be redacted?

Thanks for all your hard work on this case!

I don't see that you've received an answer from beach, but I can answer that question, too. The answer would be no. MS is not mentioned anywhere in this document.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141
Back