GUILTY MO - Rowan Ford, 9, raped & murdered, Stella, 3 Nov 2007

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if we figure out what is going on with this kind of backlash...if that is what it is. In this case these guys are drunk or high and make a plan to victimize this defenseless child. Maybe she has been victimized in the past by them, maybe it is revenge for perceived slights by Rowan's mom..we will find out. In any case, there is no edit stopping them from their fixation-and when the rubber meets the road and things are going down, they even find someone (David's MOTHER) who provides her own stamp of approval or tacit permission by agreeing to (at least she has admitted this part willingly) lend her car in the middle of the night to her drunken son and sit in the house while he goes off into the night. Like most criminals, the two perps do not have a plan for what happens after they commit the rape...so they murder Rowan and discard her like trash.

This case is being played out over and over in different parts of the country...the participants are different but the scenario the same. The child is on the fringes or somewhat isolated because of parental neglect-the perp feels ok about subjecting the child to their fantasies and desires WHY? To me it is somewhat similar to the technique the Nazi's used so effectively in the camps-(hear me out) it is a combination of dehumanization and scapegoating. This child is not defended or cherished by anyone, perhaps it makes them disposable in the eyes of the perp...they may be physically frail or not taken well care of. Then these adults decide that they want to blow off some steam, and readily available to them is this defenseless child who doesn't seem to count. And then they throw her away.

What we need to punish is this mentality-what we need to prove is that all children deserve to be cherished-that they are not yours to dump on and abuse. That you as a parent are simply a gatekeeper until this little life you created can go off into the world and be a credit to the human race. That these viable little lives have immense VALUE-and if you cannot see that than you need to pass them on to someone who will. How about ensuring that all children have health care, meals at school, pre-school and kindergarten?

Okay-I am off of my soapbox now. Thanks for the rant.

The problem with the pastor telling people to let it go is it gives people the impression that to be a good Christian you have to be a sheep or a robot. And this message is coming at a time when the survivors have not had even had a chance to process the shock much less the anger. God created us in his image with all emotions....good and bad. You can't just set it aside, you have to channel it into something purposeful such as what Marc Klass has done.

I wish I could discuss the whole forgiveness thing with the pastor. In addition to the evil scum that murdered little Rowan, I cannot forgive Joseph Duncan, or that Couey who murdered Jessica Lunsford. In my opinion, people have to sincerely repent and ASK for forgiveness - they are not automatically deserving of it.

My concern with this "let go of the anger" approach is, how are we supposed to send a message that this type of behavior will no longer be tolerated? With our criminal justice system as convoluted as it is, a sentence is not a deterent to those who might commit these types of crimes in the future.

Oh, we will hear, VOTE for the hard-nose judges, yada, yada, yada, but to me, that is a load of
sign554qr.gif
. Too many greased palms....

I have this "feeling" that the only way we will get this message across is to storm the jails and drag the bas**tards out and publicly destroy them. Make them afraid to ever commit this type of crime. Am I wrong? How else should we make it clear that IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED?

If I did not have children, family and a mortgage, I would do it.

Just call me "vigilantemom".....

I understand the sentiment behind your post but I would ask you - do you think that perpertrators of crimes ever really think about the consequences if they are caught ? I don't think they do, I believe they think of nothing but themselves at the time. The proof for that statement - how could anyone with a lick of sense think that killing this baby would have a better result for them in terms of the law, than the rape they had inflicted upon her? What deterent is there for a non thinking animal ? There simply isn't one.

With the ultra human rights groups whinning about lethal injection being a horrible way to die - how far do you think your plan would get ? Not very I am afraid. The answer lies elsewhere, personal responsibilty seems to be one of the missing clues to me. While I believe in the death penalty, the only end result I see for the eye for an eye approach is eventually the whole world will end up blind. We are already blind enough, that much is obvious.

I wish I could discuss the whole forgiveness thing with the pastor. In addition to the evil scum that murdered little Rowan, I cannot forgive Joseph Duncan, or that Couey who murdered Jessica Lunsford. In my opinion, people have to sincerely repent and ASK for forgiveness - they are not automatically deserving of it.

Thank you, Reannan. My thoughts exactly.

Spears and Collins are yet more proof of sex offenders being friends and participating in groups. Disgusting. I wonder if this is why many of them are clustered living together or near each other in the registry, or is it due to social workers? I have seen in some registries, they share housing even.

Swannie,
The link doesn't work for me. Can you try to repost it? Thank you. :)

I think 264 is a disturbed gossip monger.
huh that is DEFINETLY an interesting bit of gossip... but I bet it is just that, gossip.
thanks for the link to that page, hadn't read the comments before now... a lot to sift through...

Apparently not, since Rowan's sister (if she truly is) replied in return regarding the ring and money given to Collen. Interesting indeed.

Swannie
I just read many of the comments that that link posted. Geez...What a screwed up family. Janice, the one daughter, who is responding on the thread is just as screwed up as the rest of the bunch. How can she not be?

What a nightmare for a child to be living in this environment. I really agree with the poster who theorized that David may have been molesting the little girl and told Chris about it. Chris thought that he would get in on the action. That's how David immediately knew that Chris had the little girl.

I hope that both get the death penalty. I hope that the mother is charged with something.

I also agree that it is a natural inclination to check in on a child when you are asked to come over in the middle of the night to "babysit." I feel that David was able to get his mother over to the house and able to borrow her car because he said that Chris or someone had taken Rowan from the home and that he wanted to go retrieve her before any harm came to her.

I just do not believe that his mother would get up in the middle of the night just because David needed to go out carousing.

She didn't check on the child because she didn't think the child was there. She was merely waiting for David to return her car to her. Just my opinion.

I registered and posted on the thread-other members have stated they corresponded with "Janice" off the thread and they believe her to be exactly who she says she is-Rowan's sister.

I also think D. Spears' mother knew that Rowan was not there-I also think she knew that David needed the car to "retrieve" Rowan from Chris' trailer. I can't help but believe that she is having horrible nightmares about the part she played in all of this...especially as details are leaked and published about Rowan's last hours.

One thing that was mentioned on some of the other blogs was a published statement regarding the autopsy and details such as what Rowan was wearing, damage to her teeth etc. I cannot find anything when I search for Barry County or the coroner, Skip White. Have any of you seen anything and do you have links? It makes me curious as to who is actually posting on some of the blogs, if you catch my drift.

I registered and posted on the thread-other members have stated they corresponded with "Janice" off the thread and they believe her to be exactly who she says she is-Rowan's sister.

I also think D. Spears' mother knew that Rowan was not there-I also think she knew that David needed the car to "retrieve" Rowan from Chris' trailer. I can't help but believe that she is having horrible nightmares about the part she played in all of this...especially as details are leaked and published about Rowan's last hours.

One thing that was mentioned on some of the other blogs was a published statement regarding the autopsy and details such as what Rowan was wearing, damage to her teeth etc. I cannot find anything when I search for Barry County or the coroner, Skip White. Have any of you seen anything and do you have links? It makes me curious as to who is actually posting on some of the blogs, if you catch my drift.
i'm catching it!

Since Spear's mother let him use the car and if there is any proof she knew about the sickening abuse of little Rowan, she-Spear's mom, should be charged with aiding and abetting.
What a bunch of sick *********s.

Some further conversation with Janice on the Demon blog reveals that Chris C is possibly an unregistered sex offender in MO. Anyone from that state have the capability of doing a little checking on that?

Janice also stated that Colleen was prevented from calling police by David-he physically kept possession of the phone until he could put her off no longer...Actually this was a feeling of mine from the beginning. I suppose that you could argue no one would prevent me from searching for my child, but if you close the circle here you can see that with Rowan's frequent extended absences from home early in the morning, David's clear destructive influence over Colleen etc...would cause her to delay searching for her unhappy child. It must have been increasingly apparent to Colleen as the day went on that something was very wrong with both David and his story. She did give him the boot once the police were called in and he was staying at Myrna's house when he was picked up, right?? I am not defending her as a parent-I am simply trying to see all sides.

If you go to the demon site, make sure to read to the end of the blog where someone links to the case of another dead child in this extended family/social circle. I'm not sure who Juleiana is exactly to Rowan, but the dead boy would have been J's stepson.

If you go to the demon site, make sure to read to the end of the blog where someone links to the case of another dead child in this extended family/social circle. I'm not sure who Juleiana is exactly to Rowan, but the dead boy would have been J's stepson.

I remember this case. It was horrifying what that little boy went through. What worries me now is this Juleiana person. If what she says is true she is married to Frank ( Anthonys father). Frank took his sons back to the mother when he knew they were being abused by her boyfriend and told her he could not take care of them. He was charged and plead guilty to child endangerment. The mother stated what a horrible marriage she had to Frank and how they lived from hotel to hotel. As recently as August court records show Frank being sued for rent and possesion. This Juliena says she is married to him and has a daughter by him. I cant help but fear and worry for that little girl now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup