NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
mom and new husband listed as suspects. there is additional info in the video that accompanies the article here:

http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Sav...nd-listed-as-suspects-in-death-439700573.html

THEODOSIA, Mo. (KY3) -- Search warrants for the property from which 16-year-old Savannah Leckie disappeared became public today.

The documents list Rebecca Ruud, Savannah's biological mother, and Robert Peat Jr., her boyfriend, as suspects. The Ozark County Sheriff's Department, Missouri State Highway Patrol investigators, and anthropologists have been searching Ruud's property for evidence.
Savannah was adopted to a family in Minnesota at birth, but maintained periodic contact with her biological mother, Rebecca Ruud. According to a search warrant application, Ruud was told Savannah could not get along with her adoptive mom's new boyfriend, and came to live with Ruud in Ozark county.

As Theodosia volunteer firefighters and Ozark County sheriff's deputies searched the terrain for days for Savannah, Ruud provided searchers with several of Savannah's personal belongings. But investigators noted Ruud did not provide the computer that Savannah regularly used; instead, she sent it to a computer technician to be examined.

Those applications say Ruud and Peat have become increasingly less cooperative and have questioned investigators' motives and activities during the search for Savannah.

On Friday, Aug. 4, investigators seized several items, including a blue shirt, letters from the camper, and items later confirmed to be bone fragments. Canines searched the property and one alerted on a burn pile, partially covered by fresh leaves, branches and other debris.
A second dog was brought to the burn pile and also alerted on human remains, the search warrant application says. Investigators found a patch of light colored ash under the debris.
Investigators sifted through ash and found what appeared to be bone fragments, and what appeared to be two intact human finger bones. They also found a large bone that appeared to be a vertebra and several items that looked like teeth, according to the search warrant documents.
On Wednesday, Aug 9, investigators seized items including cigarette butts, hair, soil samples, many bone fragments, and a zipper pull. The documents say a dentist with training in forensic anthropology and ondontology believes the bones and teeth are human and were subjected to high temperatures, and had advanced deterioration.

A search of court records in Arkansas shows the ex-wife of Robert Peat Jr. got a judicial order of protection against him in Arkansas in 2015.

Savannah+Leckie.jpg

I would really love to know who smoked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ahh we were talking about this fire

Someone mentioned the groups she is a member of... I admin no few of off grid related ones and am a member of several of the local network ones.

The admin team I am a part of has been stressing over this since the 1st of Aug when she tried to post her add seeking a caretaker in one of our smaller groups. We feel she did this as a way to to find someone outside of the immediate news area. (We are a national/international group). I didn't allow the post as it sat wrong with al of us...

That is when we really started digging into her posting history. It was another member and mutual friend who arranged the preacher and witnessed the actual ceremony (Which was actually Saturday vs Friday... paperwork was issued on Friday though)

She has removed a large amount of posts... but Vicki Leckie and other family members have screenshots of all of it and have turned it into officials, as well as the mutual friend contacting them etc.

Vicki was unaware of the marriage until it was mentioned on FB. The witness and preacher have also spoken with authorities.

But investigators noted Ruud did not provide the computer that Savannah regularly used; instead, she sent it to a computer technician to be examined.

Anyone see if they were able to get this computer back from this "technician"

A nice little pic of the newlyweds, complimentary of Rebecca's fb..

12308497_545250015628965_2582048716553205716_n.jpg

All court doc.s in regards to the search conducted on the property is online. Reba ( Rebeccas Ruud) has deleted a lot of her content on Facebook. Or she has someone deleting it for her. <modsnip>

A nice little pic of the newlyweds, complimentary of Rebecca's fb..

12308497_545250015628965_2582048716553205716_n.jpg

Looks can be deceiving (as can photographs), but I think he looks a lot younger than her.

She probably felt extra pressure to keep things going and decided to "get rid of" her problem.

There's a special place in hell for people who do this to children, ESPECIALLY AUTISTIC KIDS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murderers, party of two, your table is ready.
Right HEre Next to The Electric Chairs.

Looks can be deceiving (as can photographs), but I think he looks a lot younger than her.

She probably felt extra pressure to keep things going and decided to "get rid of" her problem.

There's a special place in hell for people who do this to children, ESPECIALLY AUTISTIC KIDS!

Too many if-only's for this child. If only the adoptive mother did not choose boyfriend over child. If only the bio mom had chosen not to bring the child into that environment. I mean, does anyone actually punish their children in this unacceptable manner? At least in my view of rearing children, this child was suffering abuses that make me fill with sorrow.

(O/T, odd coincidence, I read the first paragraph and immediately remembered KT bought lye, (ReIisha Rudd still missing). Then the name is so similar to Relisha...sorry was just really weird.)

"According to a search warrant application filed by Ozark County Prosecutor John Garrabrant, it was a "&#8230;lye, that may be used to break down human tissue and/or accelerate the cremation of a human body" that led to the search of Rebecca Rudd's home in Theodosia, Missouri on August 9th."

Oh my gosh.
From the link posted

In an affidavit filed by Ozark County Deputy Curtis Dobbs, Rudd has admitted to punishing her daughter by forcing her to crawl through an open hog pen, bathe in a pond on the property. She also admitted to rubbing salt and alcohol into a "suicidal" cut on Leckie's arm.

I feel sick. Poor sweet girl. What a horrific ordeal.

:(....

(O/T, there was another case just recently where a (blonde) woman abused and killed her daughter, maybe was in Bermuda (could be imagining that part)...I recall seeing some yoga type photos of her near the beach iirc? Wanted to take a comparative look at these cases, tia.)

Ok I have to ask. How can it be that there were fires ON THE PROPERTY DURING THE SEARCH, yet it took search dogs to find her remains? Did LE not find this the least bit SUSPICIOUS?

Rebecca is the bio mom doodles. We can post Rebecca's fb now that she is a suspect (no screen shots but link is allowed).

I had a post removed right before this news broke wherein I asked if lye could cause burns like a fire did, since the mom made soap and had lye around. Sigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back