NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most arraignments are done via video these days so there's no need to transport the suspect. I'm really surprised if they are transporting her to the courthouse. Is anyone there to show support for Savannah?

Welcome to rural MO... I'm a web dev by trade I can't tell you how often I hear businesses tell me.."They don't believe in tech around here"

I plan to be in the gallery for the actual trial dates but at this time couldn't make the drive.

Anyone know what happened today? Next court date?

TIA!

News via info graphic.. UGH... I was right about the kevlar though.

www.facebook.com/ozarkcountytimes/posts/10156158500569381

And of course, being small town.. we didn't bother to share her plea. Hopefully KOLR will give further details

I think it is OK to post this from OZARK County Times FB: (link in quote above)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 307
Someone in the comments said she looks hard.. but she just looks sad to me, here.

As well she should.

I thought he was on the run?!? So... I guess he is not being charged with anything? :gaah:
I think patience....you never know. They might turn on each other. I can only hope!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Still no mention of a plea... WTH?

I just came in to ask about her plea....is there any way that it was deferred???? I've never heard of that, but, why are they not reporting it???

BTW, ole Rebecca looks pretty rough. GOOD.

Still no mention of a plea... WTH?

This was her first appearance, correct? I just watched the first court appearance in another case (Savanna Greywind) and in that case the suspects were not given an option to make a plea yet. Bail was set and they were assigned public defenders. I wonder if RR has to wait until after the Grand Jury hearing to be allowed to enter a plea?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back