NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Savannah's father and I'm not sure who the other person commenting (with the same last name as Savannah) really did a great job of keeping bio mom in check about the whole infringement rights thing. They were calling her out on things and she would give them some rational answers. It's almost child /parent back and forth. They were very calm and polite in calling her out on the changes to stories. That is how I perceive them anyway. I don't think I could have been so calm with her.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Someone should send this to the local media. Ozark County Times or Ozarks First seem to be reporting on every detail so far. I would love to hear from the officers at the search how it really played out...

Done!

Who is Donald Pluff Jr when other articles name David Leckie as her father? Why have Ms Rudd and Mr. Peat not been arrested? This reminds me of Chase Massner case, where the man was to turn himself in, he didn't he ran instead. How does a adoptive mom give the child back to the bio mom? Seems both mothers chose a man over Savannah. so sad

Who is Donald Pluff Jr when other articles name David Leckie as her father? Why have Ms Rudd and Mr. Peat not been arrested? This reminds me of Chase Massner case, where the man was to turn himself in, he didn't he ran instead. How does a adoptive mom give the child back to the bio mom? Seems both mothers chose a man over Savannah. so sad

Would Pluff be her biological father? I think her adoptive father is David Leckie. Here is what it says on the website Gardener posted:

"Ruud said her daughter may also be seeking out relatives of her deceased father, Donald Pluff Jr., in the Hollister, Missouri​ area. "

http://www.findsavannah.com/

If you click the hidden holler farm . com link on RR-P's Facebook profile, it takes you to that page.
Did she just rename the farm website?
Or is that even possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good catch. When I google "Hidden Holler Farm" the link also redirects me to findsavannah.com

Can anyone bring up cached versions of the farm website? I wonder if there is anything of significance on the old website.

ETA. The website is www.ourhiddenhollerfarm.com

Would Pluff be her biological father? I think her adoptive father is David Leckie. Here is what it says on the website Gardener posted:

"Ruud said her daughter may also be seeking out relatives of her deceased father, Donald Pluff Jr., in the Hollister, Missouri​ area. "

http://www.findsavannah.com/

I believe you are correct. This is the first time I heard the father's name.

They also have a fb page for the farm but the page is either gone or private: https://www.facebook.com/ourhiddenhollerfarm/

Can anyone see the fb page? Why would they take down their farm's page?

It says " not available at this time"

Reba forgot to lock down her entire FB account. Look at the groups she follows. Tells a story about her I am sure.

Do you have the the bio mom's Facebook link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tabathahoward46
Back