MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if cops are infallible and some cops think your husband isn’t cleared...

Walk me through the logic. Which cops do we believe and which ones do we not?
How about you backup what you say. This is petty and your back and forth bullying is getting old. Show your work.

But if cops are infallible and some cops think your husband isn’t cleared...

Walk me through the logic. Which cops do we believe and which ones do we not?

Walk me through this logic. Are you trying to make people not believe court documents to discount what I say? How does that logic work? Are we only supposed to believe the news articles you deem ok and throw out the rest? Are we supposed to count more on the media than documents? Also why do you keep insisting I believe lie detectors are infallible? You stated Joe failed as a fact. I have the results that state otherwise and pointed that out. You are the one that keeps harping on this stuff and not me.

Walk me through this logic. Are you trying to make people not believe court documents to discount what I say? How does that logic work? Are we only supposed to believe the news articles you deem ok and throw out the rest? Are we supposed to count more on the media than documents? Also why do you keep insisting I believe lie detectors are infallible? You stated Joe failed as a fact. I have the results that state otherwise and pointed that out. You are the one that keeps harping on this stuff and not me.
No just proving you pick and choose which cops to believe.

In 2017, they aren’t cleared. And back then Riedel’s test results weren’t backed up by Asher. Facts.

In 2017, they aren’t cleared. And back then Riedel’s test results weren’t backed up by Asher. Facts.

They are cleared the cop on TV implies he doesn't agree. You are picking a fight with abstract questions while claiming Facts. You also ignore actual facts.

How in the world does that prove I pick and choose. He says Asher has cleared them and some don’t agree. He could of asked anyone in that office, even ones that had nothing to do with the case and got that answer. He does not name one person specifically other than one that has cleared them.

Where is it said Asher did not back up the test results?

I don't like liars and bullies. A video proving you wrong is just that sorry that you are so malicious.
It didn’t. Moore says some cops think they shouldn’t be cleared.

Almost every cop back then disagree with Knowles and how he ran the investigation.

Detective Doug Thomas’s favorite suspect was Garrison. Just how do you think Garrison is connected to the women exactly?

How in the world does that prove I pick and choose. He says Asher has cleared them and some don’t agree. He could of asked anyone in that office, even ones that had nothing to do with the case and got that answer. He does not name one person specifically other than one that has cleared them.

Where is it said Asher did not back up the test results?
Are you confusing Asher with Chief Knowles?

It would be good to keep facts of the case straight.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Direct quote from Moore in the video you posted. “The Chief of Police at the time cleared them, some of us do not believe they should be cleared”

Moore never said other police and stating it as so is being dishonest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Direct quote from Moore in the video you posted. “The Chief of Police at the time cleared them, some of us do not believe they should be cleared”

Moore never said other police and stating it as so is being dishonest.

Did your husband ever hear rumors about a dairy farm and brothers being involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker