MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Direct quote from Moore in the video you posted. “The Chief of Police at the time cleared them, some of us do not believe they should be cleared”

Moore never said other police and stating it as so is being dishonest.
You know other cops have said they aren’t cleared and that Moore has said it on KY3 25th anniversary video too, right?

Webb is one who does not believe in Mike’s friends being innocent. Who do you think Moore means when he says “us?”

Want to try again? Maybe without pedanticism...

You know other cops have said they aren’t cleared and that Moore has said it on KY3 25th anniversary video too, right?

Webb is one who does not believe in Mike’s friends being innocent.

Want to try again?

Do you believe Mike Clay is involved? And explain.

Do you believe Mike Clay is involved? And explain.
I’ve answered this so many times. Please listen.

I think he knows more than he leads on. I do believe him and Dusty to be innocent. I believe Riedel is suspicious with his bounty and CI activity. I believe there’s things he knows and Garrison knows about what happen that night.

I’ve answered this so many times. Please listen.

I think he knows more than he leads on. I do believe him and Dusty to be innocent. I believe Riedel is suspicious with his bounty and CI activity. I believe there’s things he knows and Garrison knows about what happen that night.

Where is there proof Joe had CI activity?

Thread closed for the night.

Please use the Report feature to have a Mod re-open the thread tomorrow.

Badgering, challenging a VI is NOT allowed. You may respectfully ask questions and either choose to believe what they have to say or take it with a grain of salt, but do not be rude to them or bully or badger them. We are always lucky to have a VI join us and no member wants to be responsible for a VI leaving the thread because they have been treated rudely.

Dial down the attitudes in this thread. If you can't post respectfully then please don't post.

I've asked Tricia to please change the "Verified Family Member" to "Verified Insider" to more accurately reflect their relationship to the case. It may take Tricia some time as I know she is uber-swamped.

Last edited:

Does anyone think Roger Craig Cox may have been the abductor in this case? He was name a POI by LE and worked at Stacy's dad's business, so he would have been familiar with at least her. He past criminal history (documented in this video) plus his training as an Army Ranger would have given him the skills to pull this off. Then, add in his creepy statements he made to the interviewer (also in the video) about knowing the 3 women are dead arouses my suspicions.

Anyone have any thoughts on this guy?

Does anyone think Roger Craig Cox may have been the abductor in this case? He was name a POI by LE and worked at Stacy's dad's business, so he would have been familiar with at least her. He past criminal history (documented in this video) plus his training as an Army Ranger would have given him the skills to pull this off. Then, add in his creepy statements he made to the interviewer (also in the video) about knowing the 3 women are dead arouses my suspicions.

Anyone have any thoughts on this guy?
I think Cox was just show boating, and trying to gain either face, or leverage in prison. I think looking closer at the people who were around the women who know them, or knew of them and had some connection to them, is were the answer to this crime lies. But I personally don't think it includes Robert Craig Cox.

Honestly, this is a pretty minor inconsistency. I would be concerned if he started exaggerating how much they hung out and saying that they used to call each other every day, but "He said she was a friend seven years ago and now says she was" isn't a smoking gun. We don't know how often they saw each other or how much they interacted on those occasions. There have been times where I looked back on (non-romantic) relationships where I considered the person a friend but, upon reflection, realized that it was more of an acquaintance relationship than anything. It's fairly subjective stuff.

"I hope those *****es are dead" is an awful thing to say, but it sounds more like the angry outburst of a 19-year-old who clearly wasn't a great decision-maker at the time and incorrectly thought that Suzie was the one who ratted him out.

I'm more concerned about evidence and someone's ability to pull off a crime like this. I don't think three guys who broke into a cemetery high on LSD and then got caught because they tried to pawn off the gold teeth using Dustin's ID card are competent enough as criminals to pull off an abduction and (presumed) triple homicide, get rid of all the evidence, and get away with it for nearly 30 years. Using your own ID to pawn off something as strange as teeth, only a short time after the break-in and a short distance away, is amateur hour. IMO this was the work of somebody who wasn't new to committing violence against women and knew how to cover their tracks.
However, this is possibly where the scenario that police laid out may come into play. They thought that someone who knew the women, or one of them, was brought into the whole thing, and they also said, that they speculated that this person was trusted by one or more of the women, and may or may not have known what was going down.
So the posibility still does exist that one of the Grave Robbers Did have a hand in it, but didn't actually "Kill", or "Cover Tracks" after the initial abduction was done.
Just speculation based on how the police worded their scenario........

I believe he passed because I saw that he passed according to the document that had both How in the world is that hard to believe?
[QUOTE="OzarksTrailBlazer, post: 15459107, member: 236364.

I’m done trying to defend believing court documents. If you don’t want to that is on you.
Oh give me a break. When have the police ever given someone a "Document" letting them know that they passed a polygraph......

Oh give me a break. When have the police ever given someone a "Document" letting them know that they passed a polygraph......

It is in the case file for Mike’s case. It was his lawyers file and it had everything in it. Since the case is closed they just mailed the whole thing to us when Mike requested it.

It is in the case file for Mike’s case. It was his lawyers file and it had everything in it. Since the case is closed they just mailed the whole thing to us when Mike requested it.
Forgive me for being skeptical, but why would police include in mikes "File" about the Grave Robbing incidents, anything about polygraphs conducted in the 3MW case. And even if they did, why would they let you know anyone else's results, other than Mikes own personal results.

That would certainly tip their cases hand as it pertains to the angles, and people they were looking at.
Sorry...Very skeptical of you having that information.

Clearing a potential suspect is a big deal and a major statement so if detectives had access to the same info why wouldn’t they be on the same page about who should or shouldn’t be cleared?
lead detective runs the ship.
intimidation......not caring enough to rock the boat .......plenty of everyday reasons why the decision wasn't unanimous.
to be a fly on the wall at some taskforce meetings..........

moo

Forgive me for being skeptical, but why would police include in mikes "File" about the Grave Robbing incidents, anything about polygraphs conducted in the 3MW case. And even if they did, why would they let you know anyone else's results, other than Mikes own personal results.

That would certainly tip their cases hand as it pertains to the angles, and people they were looking at.
Sorry...Very skeptical of you having that information.

Because they did not polygraph them until after the women went missing and the questions were about the vandalism as well as the three missing women.

You can be as skeptical as you want, but it is true.

Why would the polygraph results of anyone involved in the grave robbing incident be off limits to Mike or his co-defendants?
I don't think they polygraphed anyone in the "Grave Robbing Incident". Why would they?
They polygraphed people in the 3MW investigation. But there wouldn't be any reason to even ask someone to be polygraphed in the Grave Robbing Crime. By Mikes own admission, Joe gave everyone up.
They had a copy of Dustin's ID from the pawn shop where the teeth were sold.
They had Susie's statement.

So, I don't believe that story. Sorry.

Polygraphs in the 3MW investigation= YES
Polygraphs in the Grave Robbing Crimes= HEAVY NO

Try Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors