MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Asher signed off on a document...and then said something different on camera where he could break a case completely, I am more inclined to believe what he said in 2019 as he may have gained more intel on the case since your husband's poly.

At any rate. I BELIEVE COPS OVER SUSPECTS' WORD.

COPS GATHER INTEL FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES AND EVIDENCE. You unfortunately only have Mike's rather unreliable word.........

post the picture of his signature....wasnt it hutcheson that did the poly?

post the pic of just his signature and nothing else...dont need to share whole document.

I’m NOT talking about the poly. I’m talking about the police report where they say how they get in contact with Suzie and about the events. That is signed by Asher. On the show he says they knew to talk to her because of the use of her car. The report he signed very much says otherwise and backs up what Mike has said publicly. I have said this over and over and you keep going to the poly and that is not what I’m talking about.

I
You would think with today’s technology they would want all online. There really should be a main database with all listed to help in figuring out who they are. Imagine how many unsolved missing persons would be solved if all were accessible. Never thought of looking this way. Thank you very much for the new perspective.
If you Google doe network 34ufmi everything on this one will pop up. Did Sherrill have a slight gap between any of her teeth? I'll send more later today.

MC has previously described LE tactics - undercover cop on Harley, wiretapping, questioning and hassling his friends. For a crime that is currently being portrayed as simple vandalism by three punks and a girlfriend's insignificant statement?

MC has previously described LE tactics - undercover cop on Harley, wiretapping, questioning and hassling his friends. For a crime that is currently being portrayed as simple vandalism by three punks and a girlfriend's insignificant statement?
THANK YOU!

If it's so insignificant and dismissive......................then why are cops and ex DAs (both Montjoy and Moore) hinting at it being a motive for a disappearance?

not to mention the 100,000 dollar bond on Joe Riedel to extradition........why do that over a tiny little grave crime? hmmmmm

If you Google doe network 34ufmi everything on this one will pop up. Did Sherrill have a slight gap between any of her teeth? I'll send more later today.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know and thank you.

At the very beginning yes. Of course they did. Dusty was an ex boyfriend and she did make a statement. They were looked at heavily in the beginning as they should have and as everyone close to the three women should have, but when nothing panned out they stopped. That is just how investigations work.

I
You would think with today’s technology they would want all online. There really should be a main database with all listed to help in figuring out who they are. Imagine how many unsolved missing persons would be solved if all were accessible. Never thought of looking this way. Thank you very much for the new perspective.
If you Google doe network 34ufmi everything on this one will pop up. Did Sherrill have a slight gap between any of her teeth? I'll send more later today.

I don’t know and thank you.[/QUOTE]
You're Welcome.

If Asher signed off on a document...and then said something different on camera where he could break a case completely, I am more inclined to believe what he said in 2019 as he may have gained more intel on the case since your husband's poly.

COPS GATHER INTEL FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES AND EVIDENCE. You unfortunately only have Mike's rather unreliable word.........

I also have the spd word in the file.

At the very beginning yes. Of course they did. Dusty was an ex boyfriend and she did make a statement. They were looked at heavily in the beginning as they should have and as everyone close to the three women should have, but when nothing panned out they stopped. That is just how investigations work.

No - not the missing women investigation - the crypt vandalism.

Two excerpts from MC posts:

MC, "We were there about a month (fled to N IL) when I found out from a phone call to my girlfriend that Joe had ratted me out along with a bunch of my friends. They were being harassed by the police that were looking for me and the cops made it known that Joe was the one to give them their names."

MC, "Then I found out from a friend in Missouri that it was an anonymous tip to crime stoppers and not Dusty that ratted us out. Joe and Dusty had both written statements and when I talked to Dusty on the phone he told me what he told the cops and what joe had told them. I understood why he did what he did and I got a greyhound ticket and went back to Mo. and left Joe up there. That's when I found out Dusty had told Suzie and she had written a statement also. So many people had written statements to the police by then it was hard to get any more irritated."

MC, "We were there about a month (fled to N IL) when I found out from a phone call to my girlfriend that Joe had ratted me out along with a bunch of my friends. They were being harassed by the police that were looking for me and the cops made it known that Joe was the one to give them their names."

MC, "Then I found out from a friend in Missouri that it was an anonymous tip to crime stoppers and not Dusty that ratted us out. Joe and Dusty had both written statements and when I talked to Dusty on the phone he told me what he told the cops and what joe had told them. I understood why he did what he did and I got a greyhound ticket and went back to Mo. and left Joe up there. That's when I found out Dusty had told Suzie and she had written a statement also. So many people had written statements to the police by then it was hard to get any more irritated."

Yeah they were trying to find Mike so of course they asked his friends where he was. They did not pay too much attention though because he eventually just turned himself in by flicking them off when they were driving by. That is actually in the police report. He said you are looking for me and his name when they approached him.

and what brought Mike back to mo...? He was running from the law then did it again to California.... so why did he come back to springfield ?

You missed BK's point...(if I missed it too bk, feel free to say) but the point was that why are cops harassing/spending lots of resources over a small-time crime like crypt vandalism...? seems they really wanted you guys...especially considering the ever growing bounty on Joe. Did they know something about this crowd already..?

You will recall that I expressed a great deal of admiration for you in the old days.

Having said that I think we are being played by someone on this forum. I’ll leave it there.

When I said “dirty cops” I wasn’t blowing smoke. I have personal knowledge of why I made that statement.

Many people INCLUDING THE PERP would want the original suspects and the “usual suspects” to take the focus off him. I say perp because I believe there was only one perp. I won’t regurgitate why I believe that but I’ve seen nothing to shake that belief.

It is my strong belief he is posting to this forum.

I do not believe that any of the first suspects or the “usual suspects” had anything to do with this crime.

It would help immensely if Dusty would break silence. I really don’t understand his unwillingness to speak unless he believes that he might incriminate himself.

That may be a valid concern but absent this solving of this case, the only thing that will lance the boil is to break this case open. He has it within his power to do that. It is time to step up to the plate and break this logjam.

You will recall that I expressed a great deal of admiration for you in the old days.

Having said that I think we are being played by someone on this forum. I’ll leave it there.

When I said “dirty cops” I wasn’t blowing smoke. I have personal knowledge of why I made that statement.

Many people INCLUDING THE PERP would want the original suspects and the “usual suspects” to take the focus off him. I say perp because I believe there was only one perp. I won’t regurgitate why I believe that but I’ve seen nothing to shake that belief.

It is my strong belief he is posting to this forum.

I do not believe that any of the first suspects or the “usual suspects” had anything to do with this crime.

It would help immensely if Dusty would break silence. I really don’t understand his unwillingness to speak unless he believes that he might incriminate himself.

That may be a valid concern but absent this solving of this case, the only thing that will lance the boil is to break this case open. He has it within his power to do that. It is time to step up to the plate and break this logjam.

He has no fear of incriminating himself because he has nothing to say that would. Everything that needs to be said has been told to the police. Games like this are a big reason people don’t go on the boards. Who wants to put themself out there and be called a liar OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and have people insinuating that they somehow are connected. Mike is proof that speaking up does NOT help. Dusty is a sweet and kind person and I myself would not want him to go through the constant badgering. This is exactly why people do not go on these boards.

and what brought Mike back to mo...? He was running from the law then did it again to California.... so why did he come back to springfield ?

You missed BK's point...(if I missed it too bk, feel free to say) but the point was that why are cops harassing/spending lots of resources over a small-time crime like crypt vandalism...? seems they really wanted you guys...especially considering the ever growing bounty on Joe. Did they know something about this crowd already..?

Why ask me questions if you won’t believe what I say in the first place and completely ignore things Mike has said or call him a liar? Believe what you want. Thankfully only the truth matters and what you think really does not matter.

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular but if Dusty’s seen how some posters harass the Clays I doubt we hear from him or anyone remotely involved and who can blame them? It’d be like walking into a fire with some posters playing prosecutor and others waiting for the slightest slip to have an imaginary a-ha moment. No one wants their words picked apart or pasts thrown in their faces repeatedly. It’s unnecessary, unproductive and mean. There’s a tired pattern of civil discussion of unusual suspects and boom-where are the crypt vandals who brought Garrison into their lives then the insults and accusations fly. If detectives, not even Asher, can’t pin this on Mike, Dusty and Joe (he was there!) after all this time common sense should tell you they don’t know and aren’t involved-that is if you’re interested what happened. They may have valuable info but why share it with people who’ll turn it into an admission of guilt? I appreciate Michelle’s time. I’m not sure I’d be as gracious to people who can’t reciprocate that courtesy.

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular but if Dusty’s seen how some posters harass the Clays I doubt we hear from him or anyone remotely involved and who can blame them? It’d be like walking into a fire with some posters playing prosecutor and others waiting for the slightest slip to have an imaginary a-ha moment. No one wants their words picked apart or pasts thrown in their faces repeatedly. It’s unnecessary, unproductive and mean. There’s a tired pattern of civil discussion of unusual suspects and boom-where are the crypt vandals who brought Garrison into their lives then the insults and accusations fly. If detectives, not even Asher, can’t pin this on Mike, Dusty and Joe (he was there!) after all this time common sense should tell you they don’t know and aren’t involved-that is if you’re interested what happened. They may have valuable info but why share it with people who’ll turn it into an admission of guilt? I appreciate Michelle’s time. I’m not sure I’d be as gracious to people who can’t reciprocate that courtesy.

Amen!

I'm just trying to follow things here.

Dumb question: is the point being made here that an attempt was made to get Suzie to retract her statement to the police and that attempt went from bad to worse and that's why Suzie, Sherrill, and Stacy have disappeared?

I doubt that. Unless she was withholding information so threatening it seems unlikely that was the motive. As unlikely as it may seem there is no discernible motive that makes sense when the known facts are laid out.

I am convinced beyond any doubt the crime scene was staged either by a corrupt cop or someone who was familiar with police procedure. Indeed, I think the lifelong ambition of the perp was to become a cop. Unfortunately for him the psychological tests revealed he was mentally unstable and ultimately rejected. He believes he is the smartest person around and he can ride this out until everyone dies off or all interest is off the case.

I have debated with myself with contacting the police department but I don’t want my letter to be filed away and forgotten.

I am of two minds about this case. One says, the cops really know who did this. The other side goes to the last statement made by the cops. They narrowed it down to one single male predator. But they don’t truly know. They may be on the cusp of arresting him but don’t want to lose the case because it is not supported by the evidence.

I suspect the bodies are in Kansas where the death penalty has not been used since 1965.

Asher is not a cop. He hasn’t been with SPFD since 1995. You have done nothing but insult and argue. Maybe you should get over your petty stuff and think about the three missing women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds