MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that. Unless she was withholding information so threatening it seems unlikely that was the motive. As unlikely as it may seem there is no discernible motive that makes sense when the known facts are laid out.

I am convinced beyond any doubt the crime scene was staged either by a corrupt cop or someone who was familiar with police procedure. Indeed, I think the lifelong ambition of the perp was to become a cop. Unfortunately for him the psychological tests revealed he was mentally unstable and ultimately rejected. He believes he is the smartest person around and he can ride this out until everyone dies off or all interest is off the case.

I have debated with myself with contacting the police department but I don’t want my letter to be filed away and forgotten.

I am of two minds about this case. One says, the cops really know who did this. The other side goes to the last statement made by the cops. They narrowed it down to one single male predator. But they don’t truly know. They may be on the cusp of arresting him but don’t want to lose the case because it is not supported by the evidence.

I suspect the bodies are in Kansas where the death penalty has not been used since 1965.
If the bodies are able to be found or have been and remain UID they could provide clues about what happened and who killed them. Have people looked at Jane Does in Kansas?

This is an article someone made me aware of. It's interesting I think.

Attachments

• clipping_26904773.pdf
    282.7 KB · Views: 37
  • clipping_26904838.pdf
    592.3 KB · Views: 19
I think this is what we should all be checking out. What states are you looking in?
Somehow Michigan and Oregon came up. So, I went back to Doe site and started going through all the states. I don't believe enough of them are online though because wikipedia says there are over 40,000 unidentified bodies in the United States right now. Of course, the estimated years of death and date of discovery eliminate the wrong matches. Also, the state they are found in isn't always the state they were abducted from. They should compare those unidentifieds DNA to the family DNA websites. They could probably identify a few of them that way.

This isn’t directed at anyone in particular but if Dusty’s seen how some posters harass the Clays I doubt we hear from him or anyone remotely involved and who can blame them? It’d be like walking into a fire with some posters playing prosecutor and others waiting for the slightest slip to have an imaginary a-ha moment. No one wants their words picked apart or pasts thrown in their faces repeatedly. It’s unnecessary, unproductive and mean. There’s a tired pattern of civil discussion of unusual suspects and boom-where are the crypt vandals who brought Garrison into their lives then the insults and accusations fly. If detectives, not even Asher, can’t pin this on Mike, Dusty and Joe (he was there!) after all this time common sense should tell you they don’t know and aren’t involved-that is if you’re interested what happened. They may have valuable info but why share it with people who’ll turn it into an admission of guilt? I appreciate Michelle’s time. I’m not sure I’d be as gracious to people who can’t reciprocate that courtesy.
And some of us don’t drink their kool aid...

especially when things aren’t adding up. All I’ll say about it

“common sense” I live n breathe this case and talked to many others about it....... you don’t remember Topix but Mike would routinely call Bookkeeper a “c*nt” and other vile names. He even did some of the profanity here.
SAME AS IN 1992! Zero respect for women!

If you’re speaking for Michelle fine.... Stockholm syndrome. She’s drinking his Kool Aid. I’ve seen Mike be vile in 1992 and recently. He deserves zero respect

PM me if you want screenshots of Santa Christ Mike Clay saying vile things to women.....

Last edited:
He has no fear of incriminating himself because he has nothing to say that would. Everything that needs to be said has been told to the police. Games like this are a big reason people don’t go on the boards. Who wants to put themself out there and be called a liar OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and have people insinuating that they somehow are connected. Mike is proof that speaking up does NOT help. Dusty is a sweet and kind person and I myself would not want him to go through the constant badgering. This is exactly why people do not go on these boards.

BK brings up a great point about Mike’s inconsistencies and statements and you scream victim! Of course...

We’re not all going to believe suspects over cops. Sorry

BK brings up a great point about Mike’s inconsistencies and statements and you scream victim! Of course...

We’re not all going to believe suspects over cops. Sorry
Asher could be a suspect. I don't think anyone is formally a suspect. Teenage vandals were cleared decades ago. If you are going to time travel step out of 1992.

Asher could be a suspect. I don't think anyone is formally a suspect. Teenage vandals were cleared decades ago. If you are going to time travel step out of 1992.
Mike clay called Bookkeeper a “c*nt” on two separate discussion forums for questioning some of his inconsistencies........... how’s that for “respect”

Mike clay called Bookkeeper a “c*nt” on two separate discussion forums for questioning some of his inconsistencies........... how’s that for “respect”
The monster! Syke. That doesn't make someone guilty of anything other than taking away the honor of being a c*nt. I don't want to share that title with rude, ignorant bullies.
Do you believe Mike Clay killed those women? I don't think you do. I think part of you is jealous because he knew at least one of them and you wish you did. I think you also resent him for knowing more about the case. You are petty and ridiculous.

The monster! Syke. That doesn't make someone guilty of anything other than taking away the honor of being a c*nt. I don't want to share that title with rude, ignorant bullies.
Do you believe Mike Clay killed those women? I don't think you do. I think part of you is jealous because he knew at least one of them and you wish you did. I think you also resent him for knowing more about the case. You are petty and ridiculous.
You and Michelle share one thing in common:

internalized misogyny

I’ll be ignoring you now....dont try and hit me up for information in my PMs again....... funny you talk a big game here then beg for info in the PMs...

Arkansas, Rusty reached out to me on fb tonight to see if Asher blocked me as well. No he didn’t. I showed him screenshots of you using him to say Mike lies and he told me that he has only said he said Mike was there once and stands behind that. He never said he was there “frequently” as you stated. He also asked me to ask you to call him and gave me his number. I have it if you would like to talk to him.

I have screenshots of his posts and text versions as well...... he knows who I am

he is changing his story to you now

You and Michelle share one thing in common:

internalized misogyny

I’ll be ignoring you now....dont try and hit me up for information in my PMs again....... funny you talk a big game here then beg for info in the PMs...

I believe I was trying to be polite and figure out why you were so misguided. You kept victim blaming. SMH.

I doubt that. Unless she was withholding information so threatening it seems unlikely that was the motive. As unlikely as it may seem there is no discernible motive that makes sense when the known facts are laid out.

I am convinced beyond any doubt the crime scene was staged either by a corrupt cop or someone who was familiar with police procedure. Indeed, I think the lifelong ambition of the perp was to become a cop. Unfortunately for him the psychological tests revealed he was mentally unstable and ultimately rejected. He believes he is the smartest person around and he can ride this out until everyone dies off or all interest is off the case.

I have debated with myself with contacting the police department but I don’t want my letter to be filed away and forgotten.

I am of two minds about this case. One says, the cops really know who did this. The other side goes to the last statement made by the cops. They narrowed it down to one single male predator. But they don’t truly know. They may be on the cusp of arresting him but don’t want to lose the case because it is not supported by the evidence.

I suspect the bodies are in Kansas where the death penalty has not been used since 1965.
You are a Senile Old Nutbag Dude!

I think this is what we should all be checking out. What states are you looking in?
I reviewed all states on Doe Network. Most can be dismissed for one reason or another. I don't understand why there isn't more since wikipedia says over 4000 new unidentified persons come into being each year in the United States. I also saw very little listed for unidentified teenagers. Almost nothing. These are the only ones I see as possibilities. Florida, Feb. 18, 1993 1276uffL Namus 13799.
Florida, October 24, 2000 1274uffL Namus 13696
Texas Feb. 7, 1993 1349uftx Namus 780
Oregon, March 28, 1996 866ufor Namus up7775 I only included this one just in case they're a little off on the age estimation.
I hope I can find other websites with more listed unidentifieds. Somewhere there has to be more than these few. I got the Idea to review unidentified persons after hearing about the Reet Jurvetson case. That one took 46 years.

Last edited:
I reviewed all states on Doe Network. Most can be dismissed for one reason or another. I don't understand why there isn't more since wikipedia says over 4000 new unidentified persons come into being each year in the United States. I also saw very little listed for unidentified teenagers. Almost nothing. These are the only ones I see as possibilities. Florida, Feb. 18, 1993 1276uffL Namus 13799.
Florida, October 24, 2000 1274uffL Namus 13696
Texas Feb. 7, 1993 1349uftx Namus 780
Oregon, March 28, 1996 866ufor Namus up7775 I only included this one just in case they're a little off on the age estimation.
I hope I can find other websites with more listed unidentifieds. Somewhere there has to be more than these few. I got the Idea to review unidentified persons after hearing about the Reet Jurvetson case. That one took 46 years.

I'm looking at Namus. Would Suzie and Stacy be more like someone near or in their 20s?

Rusty told me typical, that you are scared to talk and then told me to ask you if the initials E.A. means anything to you?
If this is a veiled threat tell him to just stop being a bored old man and to go play with his granddaughter instead of whining about this case on every Facebook group in town..maybe ill share the post of him telling you, Mike, and even Cathe how he really felt about you. Cute ur friends now but I remember how long you werent.... oh how you’ll butter up Tuna when you need him as a shield.

If you were smart, youd all stop defaming and slandering a decorated police officer on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allihounds