MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is a veiled threat tell him to just stop being a bored old man and to go play with his granddaughter instead of whining about this case on every Facebook group in town..maybe ill share the post of him telling you, Mike, and even Cathe how he really felt about you. Cute ur friends now but I remember how long you werent.... oh how you’ll butter up Tuna when you need him as a shield.

If you were smart, youd all stop defaming and slandering a decorated police officer on this forum
What is your deal? We should have one goal and that's to get this case solved. We shouldn't be making creepy personal comments about someone's grandchild.

If this is a veiled threat tell him to just stop being a bored old man and to go play with his granddaughter instead of whining about this case on every Facebook group in town..maybe ill share the post of him telling you, Mike, and even Cathe how he really felt about you. Cute ur friends now but I remember how long you werent.... oh how you’ll butter up Tuna when you need him as a shield.

If you were smart, youd all stop defaming and slandering a decorated police officer on this forum
You may want to research defamation and slander of public figures like, for example, decorated police officers who put themselves on national tv.

One flier says Sherrill was 47. I wasn’t sure if bones could be clearly identified as being under 20 or even if a body could be. Do certain things fuse together to give an idea of that age?
47 must be right. Forensics people can usually guess a body's age within 5 years. They're very good at those estimations.

As a matter of fact he came to me. I just showed him what you said.

If Asher was smart he would not of lied. I have absolute proof he lied so it is not slandering and I would love for him to say something about it.

More than once wanted to believe it was brain fog. Ernesto and JW and Subway? JR and Subway?
Love that MC admits to JR stealing and pawning things to make a living the entire stay of being in Springfield....

And yes, EA (Tom).... what do we know about his line of work ? Tuna kind of quiet about him even though he has an interesting background..

it’s not brain fog!

Love that MC admits to JR stealing and pawning things to make a living the entire stay of being in Springfield....

And yes, EA (Tom).... what do we know about his line of work ? Tuna kind of quiet about him even though he has an interesting background..

it’s not brain fog!

E.A. Is not Tom and you know that.

it’s not brain fog!

Rusty wants me to ask you how you feel about Rick Headlee.

My theories have changed but I’ll never believe 3 guys who got caught breaking into and stealing teeth from a mausoleum (they were tripping on acid) made 3 women disappear without a trace. Their involvement might be believable if their charges had disappeared with Suzie, Stacy and Sherrill but they were prosecuted. I think Mike, Joe snd Dusty were convenient POI’s thanks in part to timing and a need to make sense of the disappearances. Edited to add: It didn’t help some people were determined they disappeared because of a shady character/s in Suzie’s or Sherrill’s lives.
IMO, we shouldn’t rule out any of the 3. Take the Tara Grinstead case, two young men of the same age or about the same age keep it hid for 15 years. It was only after someone started looking into it again that one of the men was acting and making odd statements.

IMO, we shouldn’t rule out any of the 3. Take the Tara Grinstead case, two young men of the same age or about the same age keep it hid for 15 years. It was only after someone started looking into it again that one of the men was acting and making odd statements.
The three guys have been looked into almost to the point where it's potentially blinded people to other avenues of investigation.

To the people simply just ruling out all three grave robbers (there were 3 afterall...not just 2) over cursory opinions from news articles....be my guest.

@Talullah have you researched their backgrounds? Have you done a deep dive ? Did you know who Joe hung out with away from Mike ?... Serious question because Mike can't even answer that so I'm curious how you ruled them out so easily... the grave crime was a two-bit dummy thing. Joe wasn't a "Teenager" btw... he was a sizable man who was in his 20s..

So @Talullah, please do tell how you efffectively ruled them out ? Would love to know how much work you did besides cursory news articles.....and Ms. Clay's biased opinion and side-choosing nonsense... and I dont mean cherrymeg 's lie about "teenage vandals" when Joe was in his 20s...

@irisheyesofblue refuses to call out cherrymeg when she gets her facts wrong.....no surpirse... forum ganging to protect pet theorys and online friends. Not after the actual truth....just games

I see similarities. People focused on Grinstead’s ex-boyfriend and a married man she might’ve been seeing and the guys who did it weren’t on anyone’s radar.

I see similarities. People focused on Grinstead’s ex-boyfriend and a married man she might’ve been seeing and the guys who did it weren’t on anyone’s radar.
or maybe it's like the bible/freeman case where it was the original players all along and they just didnt have the case & evidence ready until new evidence came up

cops also "cleared" them originally too.......... that's why the "cleared" BS means nothing, zip, nada

esp when ex-district attorney says Mike, Joe, and Dusty shouldn't be cleared according to some detectives on the case

Last edited:
good post !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member