MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
circumstantial doesn’t equal proof which is why it isn’t used....

Need hard proof. Police already looked into JK/MH... Asst Policr Chief Worsham said so.

Police looked into everybody and guess what it’s not solved.

Why do you care if we wish to discuss Janelle?
Scroll and roll is what the Mods say if you don’t like something. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t meant we are wrong.

Let me throw something else into the conversation.

Some may not recall the Kim Goldman show that Kathee Baird appeared.

Briefly she clammed you to the end of the program. I have it as well sourced as I can as I was not there. But evidently she was stopped “hemmed in” and was told by an unidentified man to keep her mouth shut.

She made a fool of herself but I believe my source as she was in Kathee’s car. The unidentified person who made the threat was driving a large SUV with government plates that could not be traced.

Assuming this is true, as I do, what does this possibly mean?

I Remember seeing this and she looked like a complete prat but she vanish after this right so maybe she was scared.

That she knows something that someone wants her to keep her mouth shut about?

Since she and her friend keep a lid on what I am told I can’t truly answer that question. But what I have seen in the past it would seem to be a safe assumption. Had I been in her shoes I would have told everything I knew.

Her credibility was forever damaged by that ridiculous parking garage and psychic nonsense.

But my source was not part of that. I know of nothing that he has been wrong. But he packs a tight suitcase.

Last edited:
I would like to apologize if sometimes my expressions are British. I did not realize the term “prat” was British until somebody just asked me what it meant as they had never heard the term before. :)

I think you do fine although I hadn’t seen that term before.

What amazes me is the versatility of British actors to lose their accent when playing the part of an American.

Let me throw something else into the conversation.

Some may not recall the Kim Goldman show that Kathee Baird appeared.

Briefly she clammed you to the end of the program. I have it as well sourced as I can as I was not there. But evidently she was stopped “hemmed in” and was told by an unidentified man to keep her mouth shut.

She made a fool of herself but I believe my source as he was in Kathee’s car. The unidentified person who made the threat was driving a large SUV with government plates that could not be traced.

Assuming this is true, as I do, what does this possibly mean?
I suspected for a while that LE don't really want people interfering in investigation , not some senile senior citizen in “ the hole “ ordering threats & intimidation’s .
I guess it’s her story to tell when she’s ready .

I suspected for a while that LE don't really want people interfering in investigation , not some senile senior citizen in “ the hole “ ordering threats & intimidation’s .
I guess it’s her story to tell when she’s ready .

They don't seem to want anyone asking questions. Maybe cops are investigating now. Asher, even though he has not been part of the case since 1993, still makes me doubt other cops. I really hope I'm wrong.

Just because it's a cold investigation doesn't mean it's inactive. As for Janelle, one of the first people to be investigated would be the one who saw the victims last. I think it is incredibly naive to think that her connection AND actions wouldn't have been examined, reexamined and questioned thoroughly by LE and the FBI.

Just because it's a cold investigation doesn't mean it's inactive. As for Janelle, one of the first people to be investigated would be the one who saw the victims last. I think it is incredibly naive to think that her connection AND actions wouldn't have been examined, reexamined and questioned thoroughly by LE and the FBI.
Finally,, we agree

lisa,

Re: Break-in

I can re-post Clay's Topix post #2347 dated 04-18-14 - if you can obtain mods approval.
BK

I don't believe that Suzy ever made that statement.

Mentioned on forums... MC's posts....also in Suzie's statement (according to posters on here who've seen it--they can verify)

lisaNYC,

Any luck with getting the mods approval on Clay's post of Suzanne knowing about the Subway restaurant break-in?

Clay's post acknowledges that Suzanne's statement included Subway break-in information.

BK, I remember that post...did Clay or his wife try to deny it recently ? or was it his 'supporting cast'?

Is he protecting someone or deflecting for someone?? Why lie about the thing that gives us the most plausible motive..: someone being scared of Suzie talking to cops about other non-graverobbing crimes

Everytime people are discussing things someone always brings it back to these petty crimes. It's like why don't they ask the Clays. It seems like a distraction from the three missing women.
It's not.... and it's not a petty crime.... because in addition to burglaries all over town (Joe) you have drug dealers one degree from Clay and Recla who cops say had prime information.........it's a lead. Not a petty crime. there's a difference....and BK has asked Mike for years.. he always deflects or plays games

no one cares about two bit grave vandal or subway robbing crimes in a vacuum..... it's the sum of parts...including the drug angle...and who supplied those dealers....and them being spooked by cops knowing things

It's not.... and it's not a petty crime.... because in addition to burglaries all over town (Joe) you have drug dealers one degree from Clay and Recla who cops say had prime information.........it's a lead. Not a petty crime. there's a difference....and BK has asked Mike for years.. he always deflects or plays games

no one cares about two bit grave vandal or subway robbing crimes in a vacuum..... it's the sum of parts...including the drug angle...and who supplied those dealers....and them being spooked by cops knowing things

You are accusing someone that is a verified member on this site with what proof? If you think someone has information why not ask them instead of accuse them of things. Why not ask? Your hostility and personal grudges seem to be coloring your judgement. Take a step back and breath.

You were asking for proof...she has the proof... so you dont want the proof now ? for what reason, if you don't mind me asking?

respectfully, TIA
I never said I didn't want the proof. I forgot about it. If you want to give me proof give me proof- it's not a big deal.

BK, I remember that post...did Clay or his wife try to deny it recently ? or was it his 'supporting cast'?

Is he protecting someone or deflecting for someone?? Why lie about the thing that gives us the most plausible motive..: someone being scared of Suzie talking to cops about other non-graverobbing crimes

If you insist that the women went missing because one or two of them knew too much about a crime or drugs. It's established that Suzie worked and dated Dusty. Dusty is still alive and so is Mike. Maybe widen your suspect list and look at Stacy's life, look at Sherrill's look at Suzie's and don't just consider friends, check acquaintances, coworkers at all jobs, customers, classmates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oo DEE oo