MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I didn't want the proof. I forgot about it. If you want to give me proof give me proof- it's not a big deal.
The point is that Websleuths mods need to approve it as a source bc it’s from Topix tho Mike had an “official” Santa Christ username there

you also claimed Suzie never made the Subway comment in her statements to the cops...she did

Last edited:
If you insist that the women went missing because one or two of them knew too much about a crime or drugs. It's established that Suzie worked and dated Dusty. Dusty is still alive and so is Mike. Maybe widen your suspect list and look at Stacy's life, look at Sherrill's look at Suzie's and don't just consider friends, check acquaintances, coworkers at all jobs, customers, classmates.
Dusty and Mike could be perps or “mouthpieces” of the perps....that’s the whole point... they ARE alive.. two keeps abnormally quiet and one plays deflection games and can’t keep his story straight.....suspicious yet?

You are accusing someone that is a verified member on this site with what proof? If you think someone has information why not ask them instead of accuse them of things. Why not ask? Your hostility and personal grudges seem to be coloring your judgement. Take a step back and breath.
The proof is his own statement.. stop personalizing. Attack posts, not posters, thanks

no accusations made here... Bookkeeper has the Clay Screenshot from Topix. It was him who said it...he had an official verified account (he confirmed it was him in his posts made here on Websleuths as well so there’s no denying it was him who posted—)

The proof is his own statement.. stop personalizing. Attack posts, not posters, thanks

no accusations made here... Bookkeeper has the Clay Screenshot from Topix. It was him who said it...he had an official verified account (he confirmed it was him in his posts made here on Websleuths as well so there’s no denying it was him who posted—)

I'm not sure what your point is. You seem to be connecting petty crimes to organized crime and linking everything back to Mike Clay and Dusty and from there connecting it to Suzie. Everyone else is alive.

Some insight from Hurricane -

“Suzie gave a simple statement about the use of her car the night the mausoleum was vandalized. That's all there was to it. If other individuals in the drug distribution business were worried about what might come out in testimony if the grave robbing incident went to trial then why are the grave robbers still alive? Can't Say has said the grave robbers were low level minions of the drug trade and Goose wannabe's, and I would agree with him. Those kind are a dime a dozen, so why not just kill them for what they know? What makes these guys so important that those calling the shots would kill the 3MW instead; just to put fear in the hearts of the grave robbers?

It still all filters down to this being a simple case of sexual assault gone bad. Multiple individuals became involved after the women were abducted from the home when Suzie and Stacy came home unexpectedly.”

Last edited:

Suzie gave a simple statement about the use of her car the night the mausoleum was vandalized. That's all there was to it. If other individuals in the drug distribution business were worried about what might come out in testimony if the grave robbing incident went to trial then why are the grave robbers still alive? Can't Say has said the grave robbers were low level minions of the drug trade and Goose wannabe's, and I would agree with him. Those kind are a dime a dozen, so why not just kill them for what they know? What makes these guys so important that those calling the shots would kill the 3MW instead; just to put fear in the hearts of the grave robbers?

It still all filters down to this being a simple case of sexual assault gone bad. Multiple individuals became involved after the women were abducted from the home when Suzie and Stacy came home unexpectedly.

Are you quoting Hurricane?

Suzie gave a simple statement about the use of her car the night the mausoleum was vandalized. That's all there was to it. If other individuals in the drug distribution business were worried about what might come out in testimony if the grave robbing incident went to trial then why are the grave robbers still alive? Can't Say has said the grave robbers were low level minions of the drug trade and Goose wannabe's, and I would agree with him. Those kind are a dime a dozen, so why not just kill them for what they know? What makes these guys so important that those calling the shots would kill the 3MW instead; just to put fear in the hearts of the grave robbers?

It still all filters down to this being a simple case of sexual assault gone bad. Multiple individuals became involved after the women were abducted from the home when Suzie and Stacy came home unexpectedly.
Yeah I’m saying Hurricane is WRONG there...
He did not view the statement.. all there is to that one

I'm not sure what your point is. You seem to be connecting petty crimes to organized crime and linking everything back to Mike Clay and Dusty and from there connecting it to Suzie. Everyone else is alive.
Here’s my point: if drug dealers with ‘prime info’ have fears of Suzie going to cops since she’s already mentioning other crimes, and planning to testify according to Neal and Webb...what’s to stop her from bringing up drugs being sold by the bike gang/people Garrison affiliates with ?....they may have been after Suzie that night to shut her up and Stacy made the plan go haywire

I am , sorry don’t know how to quote stuff here yet . But I read they put Extensive time & money into investigation of this case . And several old timers said they’re very knowledgeable .
Except he had details about GJ3 wrong and the Suzie statement..:he and troogrit were good, but only to a point.. they didnt have all the answers

I am , sorry don’t know how to quote stuff here yet . But I read they put Extensive time & money into investigation of this case . And several old timers said they’re very knowledgeable .

I wasn't sure if that was all Hurricane or if part of it was your opinion.

There's no "trying". Clay posted that he was wiretapped. Wiretapping isn't utilized for petty crimes - period.

Here’s my point: if drug dealers with ‘prime info’ have fears of Suzie going to cops since she’s already mentioning other crimes, and planning to testify according to Neal and Webb...what’s to stop her from bringing up drugs being sold by the bike gang/people Garrison affiliates with ?....they may have been after Suzie that night to shut her up and Stacy made the plan go haywire

I'm trying to get you to expand your theory. Stacy and Suzie could have stumbled onto something that night. You really can't just go off on your one tangent at a trial. Prosecutors, defence attorneys, and judges want you to stay on topic. I'm speaking from experience. No appreciates context or extra information lol. There are Cox and Garrison that have commited violent sex crimes and with Garrison other crimes, they are the people that have been caught. There could have been other people in their lives with links to crime and drugs and by looking at the obvious people we are ignoring other suspects. MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

What if the connection wasn't thru Mike or Dusty. Teenagers do drugs sometimes and if one person is buying weed or anything else from a dealer they aren't the only ones. There's probably more than one dealer around. Stealing drugs or money might get you killed. I'm trying to think what could 3 women know that was so dangerous that they would be a liability. Joe and Garrison seem to have been pretty chatty. Why are they alive? What do think would make them liabilities? What do you think they would have had to see?

Last edited by a moderator:
What if the connection wasn't thru Mike or Dusty. Teenagers do drugs sometimes and if one person is buying weed or anything else from a dealer they aren't the only ones. There's probably more than one dealer around. Stealing drugs or money might get you killed. I'm trying to think what could 3 women know that was so dangerous that they would be a liability. Joe and Garrison seem to have been pretty chatty. Why are they alive? What do think would make them liabilities? What do you think they would have had to see?
Why indeed are they alive ?...

if they were perps (not saying they are) then they wouldn’t have to kill themselves, would they ?

Why indeed are they alive ?...

if they were perps (not saying they are) then they wouldn’t have to kill themselves, would they ?

Garrison led the police to a farm where people have disappeared of possible drug disputes and he is still alive in prison. That is something that would piss off criminals and non criminals alike. Having police digging holes on your farm would be annoying if you have killed over a drug dispute you might kill someone that is narcing on you and bringing LE to your door. I'm thinking if someone is going to abduct three women it has to be pretty damning knowledge they have. They would have had to be actual witnesses to make them a threat.

Garrison led the police to a farm where people have disappeared of possible drug disputes and he is still alive in prison. That is something that would piss off criminals and non criminals alike. Having police digging holes on your farm would be annoying if you have killed over a drug dispute you might kill someone that is narcing on you and bringing LE to your door. I'm thinking if someone is going to abduct three women it has to be pretty damning knowledge they have. They would have had to be actual witnesses to make them a threat.
Not if he’s one of the leaders/top guys...and he is in prison...easily controlled the

you cant kill everyone...Wright suggested forms of blackmail being used to keep people quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18