MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a relevant question, yes. But after 27 years, when does it go "public"? Give the information they have out to the public.

The SPD is not going to solve this case. Actually, no one will. the only answer will come when someone confesses.
I believe it's solvable if theres evidence.... bones also could contain fibers/evidence near them., but beyond bones, clothing fibers,, can you think of other types of evidence items that would slam the case shut ?

That is a relevant question, yes. But after 27 years, when does it go "public"? Give the information they have out to the public.

The SPD is not going to solve this case. Actually, no one will. the only answer will come when someone confesses.

I realize LE has to hold back something. I think this case can be solved. I thought this case would be solved before the JB Beasley and Tracie Hawlett murders. They were found shot to death in the trunk of Beasley's car. DNA evidence has someone one trial now.
AL - AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #5 *ARREST*
I'm not connecting these crimes at all. I just think even when things seem hopeless they aren't. I agree with confessions solving this case but some might not be about the murder but maybe more about lies kids told or even suspicious behavior of a relative or friend. Accusing someone of abducting three women is a big deal and also if cops focused elsewhere it might have been easier to think it ruled out someone you knew. IDK. moo

I realize LE has to hold back something. I think this case can be solved. I thought this case would be solved before the JB Beasley and Tracie Hawlett murders. They were found shot to death in the trunk of Beasley's car. DNA evidence has someone one trial now.
AL - AL - J.B. Beasley, 17, & Tracie Hawlett, 17, Ozark, 31 July 1999 #5 *ARREST*
I'm not connecting these crimes at all. I just think even when things seem hopeless they aren't. I agree with confessions solving this case but some might not be about the murder but maybe more about lies kids told or even suspicious behavior of a relative or friend. Accusing someone of abducting three women is a big deal and also if cops focused elsewhere it might have been easier to think it ruled out someone you knew. IDK. moo

pedophiles dont target adult women.. and facebook rumors aren't sources

There is no harm in throwing out ideas. No one knows what happened that's why ruling out anything is hard. A pedophile probably wouldn't be interested in any of the women. But it's not impossible either. We don't all have to agree. Debating why or why not a theory is valid or not is part of what people do on here.

I believe it's solvable if theres evidence.... bones also could contain fibers/evidence near them., but beyond bones, clothing fibers,, can you think of other types of evidence items that would slam the case shut ?

No, I cannot.

You are right. I didn't think of evidence found with identifiable remains (proven to be Stacy, Suzie, or Sherill). That would be good, as no one has confessed so far...

I have no idea why so many see this as an easy case or something that should have been solved by now. The crime scene was contaminated by 18 people, any evidence derived from that scene would be unusable in court. Unlike the Jonbenet Ramsay case this wasn't LE's fault, the contamination happened before they were alerted. The sightings are interesting but they are only backup evidence worthy, it's impossible to build a case on something like that. What's left then? Next to nothing, just suppositions. The idea that LE didn't do enough in this case is nonsensical, the only way this case could be solved is an admission or discovering the bodies. I'd be interested in an explanation on how they've approached that worse than the forum detectives. The forum detectives had Mike and Rusty, they no longer have either, they still have Bartt from time to time but he's understandably apprehensive as hell around them. It's difficult to fail as much as the Online Springfield Three Community has despite less margin for error.

I discount LE for the fact that they consulted psychics and dismissed people in public places without other offices. I also think that they were so focused on “this is what had to happen” they didn’t explore other ideas MOO. I get there was little to go on but misinformation has helped keep this secret.

That would sure make for an interesting coincidence as Thomas Mountjoy was the prosecuting attorney at the time of this disappearance, and later would be the judge that sentenced Wood to death.

I made daily trips to the courthouse as part of my job, Mountjoy impressed me as an excellent prosecuting attorney. Moore was his deputy who moved up when Mountjoy moved up as a judge. And our circuit clerk ran a tight ship. Any problems were not in that area, As far as I know the police had mostly good people. But Asher was a different story. I think he handled this case like no other. The Chief basically let him run the case and we are where we are today.

Wasting all that time chasing that van was a horrible mistake in my opinion. The public was informed in a haphazard way. We are discussing the case today over facts that shouldn’t even be in question.

I doubt I will live long enough to see it solved. So far as I know the case isn’t even being worked. There are 25 boxes of material in the property room gathering dust.

Seeker994 has given the best analysis of the case I have ever seen. Much appreciated.

Mark Webb would be the retired officer I would most like to discuss this case with. He is the Chief of Police in Bolivar, Missouri. They have a website easily found.

Last edited:
it was not staged , ignorance of the case will not help it ,,,,,,,,,,,,the girls each in turn removed their make up , the cleaning clothes were there , by the sink and in the trash , and now in police possession , finger prints on the mirror prove --both girls were there , they were just overpowered and taken by a professional team , of killers . as for clothes each girl was wearing , no one knows what a girl keeps in her car , or if she wears a friends cloths for a night ,. this is very sad what happened to the girls its even sadder and sick , that players on here mislead the group for profit , being paid to screw up the case

I discount LE for the fact that they consulted psychics and dismissed people in public places without other offices. I also think that they were so focused on “this is what had to happen” they didn’t explore other ideas MOO. I get there was little to go on but misinformation has helped keep this secret.

I agree with you on psychics. Who made that decision though and why wouldn't you just dismiss them? Would hate to be dismissed for my bosses bad decisions.

None of us know what they are/were focused on exactly so i think that's starting from an incorrect position full of assumptions.

Also surely the vast majority of misinformation has came from forums like this.

Last edited:
its my opinion that , you richard wendt should be arrested for screwing up this case and spreading lies , trying to keep you friend gerald carnahan from being implicated , part 0ne -gerald carnahan is a suspect , because he was dating sheryl levitt , confirmation is from suzy boy friend , the current One at the time of disappearence who was with suzy , 3 nights before suzy disappeared , suzy said gerald was always watching her and grinning , according to the boyfriend , suzy was not dismissive of it but was scared , THE POLICE REPORT WAS MADE BY THE CURRENT BOYFRIEND ,NOT THE EX BOYFRIEND GERALD CARNAHANS MURDER OF HOMECOMING QUEEN , JACKIE JOHNS AND HIS LIFE SENTENCE , REVEALS HIS LEARING , AND SNEAKY WAYS ;; ALSO GERALDS USE OF EMPLOYEES IS DOCUMENTED WITH HIS ATTEMPED KIDNAPPING OF HEATHER STARKY , OF KICKAPOO HIGH , SAME AS SUZY AND STACY , WE KNOW GERALD DATED THE DEAD DEBBIE LEWIS , BY REPORTS OF HER FATHER , THAT SHE HAD GONE TO THE LAKE WITH HIM AND FRIENDS SEVERAL TIMES AND RIDDEN A BOAT , ONLY FOR DEBBIE LEWIS TO BE FOUND IN SOUTH WEST MISSOURI NEAR ANDERSON MO., AND THEN THERES THE REPORT OF GERALD CARNAHAN SEEN AT THE SCENE OF THE DISAPPEARENCE OF KELLE ANNE WORKMAN FOUND MURDERED WHEN TAKEN MOWING THE CHURCH YARD NEAR AVA ,

I have no idea why so many see this as an easy case or something that should have been solved by now. The crime scene was contaminated by 18 people, any evidence derived from that scene would be unusable in court. Unlike the Jonbenet Ramsay case this wasn't LE's fault, the contamination happened before they were alerted. The sightings are interesting but they are only backup evidence worthy, it's impossible to build a case on something like that. What's left then? Next to nothing, just suppositions. The idea that LE didn't do enough in this case is nonsensical, the only way this case could be solved is an admission or discovering the bodies. I'd be interested in an explanation on how they've approached that worse than the forum detectives. The forum detectives had Mike and Rusty, they no longer have either, they still have Bartt from time to time but he's understandably apprehensive as hell around them. It's difficult to fail as much as the Online Springfield Three Community has despite less margin for error.

Well stated . Even Sherrill’s sister acknowledged how do you investigate a case when there is no evidence to investigate ? I’m sure any similar size city with similar crime would have been overwhelmed as well . And ALL the false tips people called / wrote in just made it worse .

Which reminds me . The woman that called Ms McCalls mother and said horrible things ( no need to repeat here out of respect for the families )
Who does that ? How does a woman become that nasty of a person that you think that’s funny ? OR if she had actual knowledge how did that help ?
I never heard if the telephone company tried to trace that call ? Anyone ??

Silence, @reprisal ! We are a peaceful group that hopes to solve this case. There is someone on this site intentionally trying to get this forum shut down. I see you. I see right through you and all your fake accounts. I also think you're involved in this case.

@Missouri Mule Thank you! Coming from you that means a lot to me. I've gone back to the beginning of these forums and appreciate all the time you've put into this case. Thank you for wanting to see this solved.

@Nadal Yes! I do not dismiss anything that night aside from the fact the women disappeared on their own. That didn't happen.

Speak for yourself.. not all of us are on forums only...we have access to private eyes, cop buddies from church,, prisoner rap sheets (not just public ones either)) , interviewed classmates and old friends of the women....
You seem to make many sweeping cursory assumptions....just sayin

Last edited:
And ALL the false tips people called / wrote in just made it worse .

People need to listen to In The Dark Season 1 to truly understand this. It's about Jacob Wetterling's murder, there's an episode about tips. Jacob's parents had a phone in their house to answer tips because LE didn't have enough money to pay for people to answer phones throughout the night. It shows you the insane amount of tips they were receiving and what the vast majority of them were: dreams, pranks, theories, mental illness, sexual harassment. None of them were helpful in the end but they listened to every last one hoping it helped bring their son home, LE do the same for every Springfield Three tip and the majority aren't well meaning dudes like Richard i assure you.

Genuinely just noticed the genius above me with cop buddies from church, sorry bro can you get just one of those people you interviewed to poke their head in here? We'll wait...
If “cop buddies “leaked info about an active investigation they should be Fired , And prosecuted ..and that’s not up for debate . This is just moronic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719