MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Suzie's stomach ache or feeling ill was due to feeling uncomfortable around someone possibly several people. Maybe guys. If you mention having having cramps or politely imply you are on your period it can make guys uncomfortable. I don't think it prevents rape, it's something to try at least. It could have also been a way to stay around people. She knew her mom would be home alone or Sherrill could have been out. Suzie broke up with guys that were trouble, she moved out of her brother's because of his drinking. She didn't seem to put up with stuff or be a big partier. She could have dropped out and lived with a boyfriend or her brother and partied whenever and still gone to cosmetology school. She made her own choices. I wonder if she was worried about leaving Stacy alone for some reason. moo

As a women, I also have the impression that being "sick" could have been used as a code for something else. You know, women tend to use phrases or words/signs that are used to "get rid" of men that make you feel uncomfortable, or if you see something strange or dangerous. This could be the reason why some friends claim she was begging people to go with her (if we believe this).
It definetely looks like she wanted to avoid someone. I wonder if she could have called Sherrill to pick her up from one of the parties. This could explain one of the APCO sighting.

On my way to work this morning I made the personal decision to no longer refer to the missing women as “The Springfield Three.” Sherrill, Suzie, and Stacy have names, and I want to keep their names and memory alive until this case is solved.

As a women, I also have the impression that being "sick" could have been used as a code for something else. You know, women tend to use phrases or words/signs that are used to "get rid" of men that make you feel uncomfortable, or if you see something strange or dangerous. This could be the reason why some friends claim she was begging people to go with her (if we believe this).
It definetely looks like she wanted to avoid someone. I wonder if she could have called Sherrill to pick her up from one of the parties. This could explain one of the APCO sighting.
You're jumping to a lot of conclusion. She might have just had a tummy ache.

The “stomach ache” has always intrigued me to some extent. Just seemed odd. When did it begin? And end?

Evidently it was not sufficient to keep her from driving. On the other hand maybe she didn’t want to stay in Battlefield that night.

Hmmmmm.

The “stomach ache” has always intrigued me to some extent. Just seemed odd. When did it begin? And end?

Evidently it was not sufficient to keep her from driving. On the other hand maybe she didn’t want to stay in Battlefield that night.

Hmmmmm.

Yes and certainly well enough to go out for the evening. That’s why I have always assumed it was stress related.

No , ALL the cars were at the home .
But I know where you’re coming from . The two sunken Chevy in an Oklahoma lake from 1969 & 1970 , 3 passengers in each car . And Tanya Rider in Wash State that had a
crash and wasn’t found for days . And LE was going after her husband for Foul play for a car crash ..,

@Falcon500 while you’re here , would you speak to a guy like Robert Cox who has abducted several women in several states and killed at least one that we know of ..

People think he couldn’t pull off one crime , bc he failed at others ... imo he was 19 when he killed Sharon Zellers and could certainly “ hone his craft “ at 33.
Thanks for stopping by the Springfield Three .

Sorry but I’ve never heard of Robert Cox.

I think Nigel's account of how Suzie "normally" parked her car has caused a little confusion since she brought it up on the Crime Watch Daily episode. It isn't anywhere to be seen here, but I don't know if it's public knowledge when she got her license or the car, but you can see the Sherrill's parked in the carport in this photo, presumably taken around the time they moved in.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 67
I think Nigel's account of how Suzie "normally" parked her car has caused a little confusion since she brought it up on the Crime Watch Daily episode. It isn't anywhere to be seen here, but I don't know if it's public knowledge when she got her license or the car, but you can see the Sherrill's parked in the carport in this photo, presumably taken around the time they moved in.

I had never seen that photo before and the porch light is taller than them both and quite a lot of space as well so if it did get broken then there definitely had to have been struggle for that to drop and smash.

MOO

If you look at the photo extreme left - appears to capture a small sliver of a vehicle in the circle drive. You'll recognize part of the bumper and bumper guard. Suzanne's or photographer?

Thank you for that @Chippergreg . I believe this case can be solved but it's going to require a lot of work and it's going to take multiple people investigating multiple angles. I believe everyone who attended the graduation parties the night before should be reinterviewed. Not only because I'm suspicious of JK, but because someone may have seen something that didn't seem abnormal at the time. Someone could have seen someone talking to Suzie or Stacy at the parties and gave it no second thought. It's my personal opinion that some people didn't say anything because of the way Police discredited statements that didn't make their theory work.
what a joke , its solved --everytime one of us outs a little truth on here , to hand you a morsel richard wendt and his fiction accounts puts done 7 0r 8 pages of non sense blacking over everything we give you .

It’s not solved. I believe @reprisal thinks I’m @Missouri Mule, but alas, I am not. There is someone on this website with fictional accounts. That part is obvious. Going back through the threads it seems like someone intentionally gets them shut down. I’m not playing their games though. I’m only here to discuss the missing three. I will not give up on this case.

If you look at the photo extreme left - appears to capture a small sliver of a vehicle in the circle drive. You'll recognize part of the bumper and bumper guard. Suzanne's or photographer?
That is a late ( 1988 ish ) Jeep Wagoneer . I’d recognize that all day . @dale417

Attachments

• BC423264-C82E-4F74-AB59-1771C8FC5DA1.jpeg
    BC423264-C82E-4F74-AB59-1771C8FC5DA1.jpeg
    129.2 KB · Views: 17
It’s not solved. I believe @reprisal thinks I’m @Missouri Mule, but alas, I am not. There is someone on this website with fictional accounts. That part is obvious. Going back through the threads it seems like someone intentionally gets them shut down. I’m not playing their games though. I’m only here to discuss the missing three. I will not give up on this case.

I can see some people have a agenda on here but Mule is one of the calmer posters on here. I don’t agree with his sexual predator or cop theory but I certainly wouldn’t call him disruptive to this thread.

Also how ridiculous to say it’s solved when if that’s the case none of us would be here.

IMO

Last edited:
So I have just read the first police report and why does Janelle fail to mention her answering the phone and the phone calls? I thought they was pretty disgusting phone calls so why would those calls not stand out when the police are asking you questions about that day?

Also the report states the purses including Sherrill were in in Suzie’s room so not on the steps leading down to Suzie’s room?

“If your highest command tells you how it’s going to be, simply put, that’s how it’s going to be,” says Larbey, who now serves as a captain in the Greene County Sheriff’s Department. “Detectives felt powerless. ... The newer guys wouldn’t have any idea what was going on; that this wasn’t normally the way we did business.”

Adds Greene County Prosecutor Darrell Moore, who was assistant prosecutor when the women disappeared: “This was clearly the most micromanaged case I’ve ever seen. Seasoned detectives were not allowed to use their experience and judgment in this investigation. ... This is the only case where that happened and I don’t understand that. Other chiefs and sheriffs have let the guys run with the investigation.” More proof of how LE bumbled this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710