MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is two issues that needs to be addressed. That is the matter of the purses being lined up on the bedroom steps. And the other is whether the cars were moved. If the cars were indeed moved that would likely explain the purses as the keys were put back into the purses.

Thanks @Missouri Mule ! I read the same thing that they tried tricking him with questions and he kept stumbling over himself. I've found the prison Larry Hall is in. I also found the prison cox is in, but I couldn't find Garrison. I want to also write to Carnahan. I've also found a few people who've solved cold cases that I'm writing too. This may be "being extra" but I want to see this case solved, and if LE isn't really doing anything at the moment, someone has too.

I don't understand the moving of cars. I don't see what that would accomplish.

Seems like it would take too much valuable time and risk being seen and allow more of an opportunity for at least one of the women to break free and run or scream...

I think the preponderance of evidence and the views expressed here is that the women were taken after the girls arrived. I also share that view.

So what do the folks here believe? Were the cars moved?

I think the cars were moved because it wasn’t how Suzie normally parked her car.

I also believe this adds up with my theory of their being a conversation in the house who the people responsible for this crime due to the placing of Sherrills cigarettes being in the front room/kitchen area. I think it was Barrtt who said wherever his mum went she would have those to hand.

IMO

I think the preponderance of evidence and the views expressed here is that the women were taken after the girls arrived. I also share that view.

So what do the folks here believe? Were the cars moved?
Are they facing going from the most direct route ? The purses all lined up and no money stolen is definitely weird.

Are they facing going from the most direct route ? The purses all lined up and no money stolen is definitely weird.

One would expect they drove in from Glenstone. They could have driven in from Kentwood but that would seem unlikely. Had they come in from Glenstone I don’t see any logic in parking facing East towards Glenstone. That suggests two possibilities. There was a visitor blocking the eastern entrance. Less likely. I’m thinking that Suzie wanted to ensure that Sherrill had a clear shot to back out onto Delmar. And she parked far enough back where Sherrill could turn around in the driveway. That would permit Sherrill to drive out with full visibility onto Delmar. This was before there was cross traffic alert systems.

There is another plausible scenario. If the perp or perps had a van with the side opening doors he/they may have wished to be able to back in next to the porch. If he/they had to move the cars to gain entry by backing in, that would explain the purses being lined up on the step down steps to Suzie’s bedroom. He/they had to have the keys to move the cars.

I haven’t followed this case at all so pardon me if this has been discussed. With the number of cars containing bodies being found in lakes and rivers lately is there a chance that the driver simply went off the road and the car has been sitting there for 28 years?

Something was going on with Suzie that night if we are to believe she was under the weather. I think she was under some kind of pressure and she was getting heat from somewhere. She was also reluctant to go home alone.

She is the key to solving this IMO

I thought Suzie's stomach ache or feeling ill was due to feeling uncomfortable around someone possibly several people. Maybe guys. If you mention having having cramps or politely imply you are on your period it can make guys uncomfortable. I don't think it prevents rape, it's something to try at least. It could have also been a way to stay around people. She knew her mom would be home alone or Sherrill could have been out. Suzie broke up with guys that were trouble, she moved out of her brother's because of his drinking. She didn't seem to put up with stuff or be a big partier. She could have dropped out and lived with a boyfriend or her brother and partied whenever and still gone to cosmetology school. She made her own choices. I wonder if she was worried about leaving Stacy alone for some reason. moo

I haven’t followed this case at all so pardon me if this has been discussed. With the number of cars containing bodies being found in lakes and rivers lately is there a chance that the driver simply went off the road and the car has been sitting there for 28 years?

I've thought of a car accident with Suzie and Stacy being injured or killed and a cover up happening to protect the driver if they were drunk and parents that gave kids booze. Cops might have looked the other way at graduation parties that could make them responsible too, if people died. Serrill could have been collateral damage. I didn't really think of them being in a car that went into a body of water. Do you mean someone kidnapped them and drove off the road? Did they get into a car for some reason and end up off the road. Could that be another way their bodies were concealed? I wondered if anyone reported a stolen car that night or the next day that was never recovered. moo

No , ALL the cars were at the home .
But I know where you’re coming from . The two sunken Chevy in an Oklahoma lake from 1969 & 1970 , 3 passengers in each car . And Tanya Rider in Wash State that had a
crash and wasn’t found for days . And LE was going after her husband for Foul play for a car crash ..,

@Falcon500 while you’re here , would you speak to a guy like Robert Cox who has abducted several women in several states and killed at least one that we know of ..

People think he couldn’t pull off one crime , bc he failed at others ... imo he was 19 when he killed Sharon Zellers and could certainly “ hone his craft “ at 33.
Thanks for stopping by the Springfield Three .

I definitely think the 3MW knew their killer. I also think it's possible Sherrill might have "had" to be taken. If some boogieman noticed the women and stalked them for weeks, that's one thing. But there's still a part of me that just feels like this crime was personal. I've tried not to fall into the mindset so many others have. The "This has to be what happened" mindset. My opinions change frequently, and it's also very obvious no one knows what happened. The only three that do, besides the people of interest, aren't here to tell.

And that’s where i have doubts about the GJ 1&2 . They were career Thieves . IF they saw money ( regardless of why they were there to begin with ). They aren’t leaving it . And Garrison harassed the coed he assaulted about money . Heck , no one knew how much cash she had , you could take $700 leave $100 and no one would be the wiser ..

‘The perp and the three women?

Interesting thought.

Poor Suzie. Ark, if Silence was the motive aside from Garrison who do you think was involved. Larry Hall is imprisoned in my home State. I'm debating on writing to him. Thinking of writing to Garrison too.
Someone else you might get consider contacting is James Keenan. He was sent to federal prison to investigate hall hal saw his murder map

Thank you for that @Chippergreg . I believe this case can be solved but it's going to require a lot of work and it's going to take multiple people investigating multiple angles. I believe everyone who attended the graduation parties the night before should be reinterviewed. Not only because I'm suspicious of JK, but because someone may have seen something that didn't seem abnormal at the time. Someone could have seen someone talking to Suzie or Stacy at the parties and gave it no second thought. It's my personal opinion that some people didn't say anything because of the way Police discredited statements that didn't make their theory work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro