MO - Six Mohler family members for child sex crimes, Bates City 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supressed memories, and add stories about glass jars being hidden on the property seems a bit off. Weigh that against 6 people coming forward with abuse tales also.

I think I need more info to get off the fence I'm sitting on.

Two reasons, Suzi:
1) You write it down and bury it. It's gone now. (to a child's mind)
2) The possibility that someone will find out and save you.

Cadaver dogs being brought in AFTER the suspects were arrested.
I checked casenet and Burrell JR is the only one with a significant history and he's been married 4 times according to the last marriage license issued in Jackson County.
http://records.co.jackson.mo.us/search.asp?cabinet=marriage

There are records for the others also, including Roland.

Based on the fact that they were married by an elder in the RLDS church, it appears they are Mormon.

I don't know why, but this really surprises me.

If they are not members of the for real LDS church, they are not mormon. They may even claim they are, but they are not. There's another thread where people are claiming parties in the case are Mormon. They aren't either. Churches of similar names are not part of the LDS church.

Not dissing you, just bouncing off your post.

They won't be able to answer all questions because of the sensitive nature.

They're looking for more victims or witnesses, which is why they're having the news conference.

fran

Gee,............they must be expecting to find SOMETHING, there was an ambulance at the search scene.

Victims located all over the US, will not go into the victims...

Ok, it has come up that there is a body or bodies at various locations. No other detail given.

fran

Following up indications of possible bodies on property...

It didn't sound as if they actually have uncovered any cyber-crime yet, but they know that's a strong possibility so they're looking into that.

Sheriff beleives there will be more charges as they get farther.

Why the concern about how much money is being spent? Why does that matter?

They must really believe they have something. The first contact about this crime was back in August.

Every detective involved believes there's more victims out there. These types of people never stop, just keep moving on.

fran

To early in the investigation to let to much info out, crime occured 1988- 1995 they believe there are more victims out there and need the help of the public...

Defendants to possibly be in court tommorrow...

Could be various locations or numerous locations, I am not 100% on that word...I have a weird feedback thing on my link.
Did anyone hear what he said, beyond a doubt? Not that the difference in various and numerous means that much. I just want to be accurate.

numerous bonds...vary from $35,000 to $55,000 bonds, months of investigation so far, taking it personally.
Budget problems this year, this is very worthwhile due to the victims in this case...

Wow. This is sounding scarier by the moment.

Thanks to all of you that are relaying what's going in with the presser. I'm at work and can't watch.

Another suspect identified but can't pursue at this time..

It seems there's another potential suspect that may be arrested later. They're still looking into that.

fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member