GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ew his reviews are terrible. Chain restaurants and run down hotels he hasn’t even personally stayed in. I think silence may be golden here, I agree that it’s likely we’ll find out this isn’t his 1st rodeo. When he said “fully developed” I threw up a little. No way DB didn’t know he was a creeper. Maybe she wasn’t treated well and afraid of him, but I hope she’s the one who sent his *advertiser censored* up the river. I also noticed in a review he said “I took a long leisurely drive and short walk today”... maybe he took a leisurely drive to Delphi.

Agreed with all the creepiness of his comments. It is also interesting to note that in a grocery store review he slanders the store his wife worked/s at. Also that "sammich" stuff spills out of the misogynistic joke about "go make me a sammich" - implying women belong in the kitchen and serving their man. Plenty of red flags for a relationship, but nothing that would make me think he was planning murder.

I was surprised he mentioned his wife in some of the reviews... I thought he'd want to appear more single or something since he mostly seemed to want to be ogling the waitresses and whatnot.

I also noticed in a review he said “I took a long leisurely drive and short walk today”... maybe he took a leisurely drive to Delphi.
Snipped and bolded by me.

Great catch!!!!

Do you have a link to that review?? Also, can you cross-post it to the Delphi thread if you haven't already?

This could be significant, imo! Yes, all sorts of people take drives with short walks....but this review shows THIS GUY took long drives and short walks, THIS GUY, who is possibly involved with a murder while "on a walk" a few hours' drive from his home. A "coincidence" that is worth looking into, imo

jmo

Snipped and bolded by me.

Great catch!!!!

Do you have a link to that review?? Also, can you cross-post it to the Delphi thread if you haven't already?

This could be significant, imo! Yes, all sorts of people take drives with short walks....but this review shows THIS GUY took long drives and short walks, THIS GUY, who is possibly involved with a murder while "on a walk" a few hours' drive from his home. A "coincidence" that is worth looking into, imo

jmo

It was in reference to a park in St. Louis.

It was in reference to a park in St. Louis.
Thanks for the link. Here's his review from the link:

"Took a leisurely drive and a short walk on Wednesday, 9/12. Forest Park is a big deal herein St Louis. There's a lot of stuff to do and enjoy. I try to get there at least once a month."

So...he likes to visit parks.

(Yes, I realize this park isn't in Delphi.)

jmo

Great info! So it was probably the women at Hot Shots who helped police identify him and find his home.

Belmar said it’s dangerous to release too much information because he wants a conviction. However, the chief talked a little about the break involving the business card, saying it came about when detectives returned to re-canvas the crime scene.

BBM

So important for investigators to canvas and follow up with potential witnesses.

Found another TripAdvisor profile for him. He uses Scotsman1965 in many of the email addresses he's had over the past dozen years or so, as well as his Twitter handle. He also uses "sammich" in a review and comments on another server's body. :rolleyes:
Clicked on his profile....see all the locations he says he has been? If so, he has been to some far-flung places....not just midwestern Applebee's apparently. His 11 reviews with this handle are all in Florida. Member Profile - TripAdvisor

jmo

Clicked on his profile....see all the locations he says he has been? If so, he has been to some far-flung places....not just midwestern Applebee's apparently. His 11 reviews with this handle are all in Florida. Member Profile - TripAdvisor

jmo

He went to Kearsley High School in Flint, Michigan, class of 1983. Looks like he moved to Escondido, California when he was in the Navy (he says he was in the service from 1983-94). He was married twice as far as I can tell; once to a high school classmate (they divorced in 1993) and then in '93 to his current wife.

Drove past the strip mall with the hotshots and catholic supply store in it today. I had not realized how close those were to each other. On the same road there is another restaurant he reviewed about a 2 minute drive from the Catholic Supply store. Seems like he frequented a lot of businesses in the area. Very creepy to be driving on the road he probably took when he left that day. What was he thinking as he was driving away that day...

Also - he was arrested on the 21st correct? There is a social media comment of his joking that day - gives me the chills.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back