Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then with a missing person, the more media attention or exposure seems like it might increase the chances or someone talking.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I suppose but shaming the family and whining about media coverage seems counterproductive to me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose but shaming the family and whining about media coverage seems counterproductive to me .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always hate seeing that.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I find it odd she would need to go to an ATM. She just got done working a Saturday night shift, she should have had plenty of cash.

Someone made a "Toni Anderson Missing Scam" FB page. Why are people being so hateful toward this girl?

In a comment posted on the someone posted a link that says her bf is addicted to bath salts. Take it for what it's worth...not sure how true it is (or if I could link it but it's easy to find being posted 16 min ago). This is all so bizarre. I hope she's found soon.

Someone made a "Toni Anderson Missing Scam" FB page. Why are people being so hateful toward this girl?
After reading hundreds of FB comments I get the feeling that people are hateful towards her BF. He's been caught in some lies and seems to only want to promote the page even though free help (in addition to LE) has also been offered. He also made some comments last year about how going on the run helped him avoid felony charges that were dropped. Those old posts of his is fueling speculation, IMO, and dirtying her case. It's unfortunate. I really wish that he would step aside and let the family front the SM campaign. All IMO.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah, until she is found no one should assume.

Her boyfriend, however, should be subject to scrutiny. In my opinion he seems a little sketchy.

Right now as a nation we just seemed gripped with hate and disrespect. Maybe we will ease up after the next couple weeks - I'm just seeing so much name calling and meanspiritedness. On the other hand, they were quick to put up a page for a girl who seems missing on purpose, IMHO.

Sad.

In a comment posted on the someone posted a link that says her bf is addicted to bath salts. Take it for what it's worth...not sure how true it is (or if I could link it but it's easy to find being posted 16 min ago). This is all so bizarre. I hope she's found soon.

He ran from the cops (he admits it on his twitter) and got some felony charges dropped. He doesn't seem very trustworthy. I wonder what her family thinks of him taking over her social media and asking for money from people.

Yeah, until she is found no one should assume.

Her boyfriend, however, should be subject to scrutiny. In my opinion he seems a little sketchy.

He doesn't seem "sketchier" than she is, in my opinion. On the other hand, "sketchy" people go missing and are victims of crime and violence disproportionately and deserve the same protection under the law as Sunday school teachers. I know you aren't disagreeing, I'm just saying although she's sketchy, she deserves the full protection of the legal investigative system.

Pulled over once

This is my theory.

4:11am - Left work
4:30 am (approx) - Arrived at the QuickTrip on SouthWest Blvd/31st, attempted to use ATM
4:40 am - Pulled over by LE at junction of Burlington St/20th St
4:42 am - sends text "Omg just just pulled over again" Drives a little up the road to the QuickTrip directed by the LEO, to get gas
???
4:53 am - Last text received, doesn't respond
9:30 pm - Phone dies

When was she reported missing and by whom??

When was she reported missing and by whom??

I believe by her boyfriend, when he came home from work on Sunday at 5 p.m. She wasn't there when he left for work in the morning, which he said wasn't unusual.

If Toni's transactions were declined and she knew she should have money in the account, I am sure she would not be happy. If it were me, I would immediately confront any other person who had access to my account.

I believe by her boyfriend, when he came home from work on Sunday at 5 p.m. She wasn't there when he left for work in the morning, which he said wasn't unusual.

he didn't call or text at all that night or day?

there were two attempts to use Toni's ATM card at that gas station. Police aren't sure if that means Toni tried to use her card outside or not.

Detectives received information from Toni's insurance company, which shows the GPS system on her car tracked Toni's car to the North Kansas City gas station.

Toni's dad said right now the device is no longer working, and police aren't sure if it malfunctioned or if someone removed it.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

could only be removed by someone who knows it exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper