Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd wording saying he wants "a conclusion to everything". Seems like he should say he wants her back home safe. Also apparently won't say her name. "It's".
That's a known red flag. Like disassociation?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Its really a mystery. Right now, as we know it, she is a victim. When does one actually become a victim? They are a victim till proved otherwise. This will end up getting tense. Hope we can all keep focus. Its about finding someone.

This is a good point and thank you for bringing it up.

possibly in a third parties garage who is also involved in the scam? her car I mean (sorry meant to post this as a reply to where her vehicle is) newbie lol

What is the latest drug on the college/city scene? Trip drugs. Like xtasy was my generation? There are so many drugs out there. Some with very ill affects. Like bathsalts and trauma alert, eating someones face off? Pcp, angle dust, that was the old stuff people would sneak in a joint.

This is a good point and thank you for bringing it up.
Im sure many know the very ugly part of some, many, missing cases. Watch how quick people flip. It gets hard at this point to make sense because of so many opinions, experience and intuition.

possibly in a third parties garage who is also involved in the scam? her car I mean (sorry meant to post this as a reply to where her vehicle is) newbie lol
Crossed my mind.

I noticed in the BF's page that he said he is waiting for a SUBSTANTIAL TIP before he uses the money for private investigator.

Then I found this report from yesterday (which makes me side eye the BF): Toni's parents said today they are working with two private investigators. found here: http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

It seems to me that the BF and the parents aren't working together?

This quote from the boyfriend stuck out to me also.You do not wait for anything in a missing person case,action needs to be taken right away.It is a PI's job to collect tips and info and not wait for something to come to him.This statement sounds like he had no intention of hiring anyone to find her.

This quote from the boyfriend stuck out to me also.You do not wait for anything in a missing person case,action needs to be taken right away.It is a PI's job to collect tips and info and not wait for something to come to him.This statement sounds like he had no intention of hiring anyone to find her.

Not only did it raise warning signs to me (about the SUBSTANTIAL TIP) (yes, he typed that in caps), but he also needed money in case of a ransom.

RANSOM?!? How about raising money so her parents came come to KC from Wichita to help with the search. Why say ransom at this time?!?

All of that today is missing from the pages when Toni's mother took over.

I do not understand the scam angle that is being brought up.How much money really could they get and now that someone else has taken over the page what money is to be made?Would someone explain this please,tia.
I am wondering if she could have been in an car accident and it is not visible.

Its really a mystery. Right now, as we know it, she is a victim. When does one actually become a victim? They are a victim till proved otherwise. This will end up getting tense. Hope we can all keep focus. Its about finding someone.

I agree with this sentiment. However, I think it's important to not dismiss clues that are potentially the key to finding her. For example, it seems factual she read that wikihow about how to disappear. It's not crazy to think that she'd follow some of the advice in that article and therefore help in potentially determining if that's the case.

I don't even think it's about victim or not a victim at this point, it's about finding her regardless as she's missing. But if she was looking to disappear, there's a different logic you need to be aware of in regards to that possibility. I think it's logical to expect that if you would find someone quicker if that was the case, if you actually acknowledged it was a plausible scenario. Finding her quickly as possible, is the goal. Im sure the police aren't ruling it out as plausible scenario either.

Scratches on the bf's face are a red flag too. When people want to disappear, there is typically a reason for that. I'd venture to say that in many cases it's a significant other you are trying to escape from. So the reason as to why she potentially was contemplating disappearing is worth trying to decipher. That could come from a friend... social media... a journal...

The same reason might also be relevant to a motive of someone in regards to harming her.

Our NEW goal, is to raise an additional $5,000 to put towards a reward and to help the Anderson family with any additional expenses. - taken from the fund page

A reward for what exactly? this is stating to me they are insinuating that she has been kidnapped/taken and the reward is for information leading to her safe return? very presumptious , I hope I am right and that this is all a set up and she is safe and well and it will all come out in the wash!

Not only did it raise warning signs to me (about the SUBSTANTIAL TIP) (yes, he typed that in caps), but he also needed money in case of a ransom.

RANSOM?!? How about raising money so her parents came come to KC from Wichita to help with the search. Why say ransom at this time?!?

All of that today is missing from the pages when Toni's mother took over.

I didn't see the word "ransom" used by him, is there a video/quote I've not seen?

In the quotes I have seen and on the page, I believe the term "reward" was used, which would indicate they'd be offering a reward to anyone giving information that led to her being found.

I do not understand the scam angle that is being brought up.How much money really could they get and now that someone else has taken over the page what money is to be made?Would someone explain this please,tia.
I am wondering if she could have been in an car accident and it is not visible.

Tonie or her boyfriend or perhaps both may owe money to the wrong kind of people, through drug use or something else, I am sure she would come in contact with such people working in a strip club....so they come up with a scam (as both have tweeted about something similar) she is the lure...pretty young female disappears after being pulled by the police.

The story grabs the attention of the media , locals and quickly is being reported world wide. Possibly there is a third party involved who is the safe house as such as the media circus gathers momentum and more and more people start to donate money to the fund. After a period of time and alot of cash donated to the fund, story breaks that she has escaped her captor etc , the money donated is now theirs, then more money to be made by possible media interviews etc etc.

this may seem wild but I think this is what is happening

I agree with this sentiment. However, I think it's important to not dismiss clues that are potentially the key to finding her. For example, it seems factual she read that wikihow about how to disappear. It's not crazy to think that she'd follow some of the advice in that article and therefore help in potentially determining if that's the case.

I don't even think it's about victim or not a victim at this point, it's about finding her regardless as she's missing. But if she was looking to disappear, there's a different logic you need to be aware of in regards to that possibility. I think it's logical to expect that if you would find someone quicker if that was the case, if you actually acknowledged it was a plausible scenario. Finding her quickly as possible, is the goal. Im sure the police aren't ruling it out as plausible scenario either.

Scratches on the bf's face are a red flag too. When people want to disappear, there is typically a reason for that. I'd venture to say that in many cases it's a significant other you are trying to escape from. So the reason as to why she potentially was contemplating disappearing is worth trying to decipher. That could come from a friend... social media... a journal...

The same reason might also be relevant to a motive of someone in regards to harming her.
Right. That's where the balance comes in of forming possibilities.

Our NEW goal, is to raise an additional $5,000 to put towards a reward and to help the Anderson family with any additional expenses. - taken from the fund page

A reward for what exactly? this is stating to me they are insinuating that she has been kidnapped/taken and the reward is for information leading to her safe return? very presumptious , I hope I am right and that this is all a set up and she is safe and well and it will all come out in the wash!

When someone is missing, it's common for a reward for information leading to finding the individual to be offered. People do that with pets as well.

I didn't see the word "ransom" used by him, is there a video/quote I've not seen?

The Go Fund Me page information has changed since then. i do not have a screenshot of it in it's original form.

What is the latest drug on the college/city scene? Trip drugs. Like xtasy was my generation? There are so many drugs out there. Some with very ill affects. Like bathsalts and trauma alert, eating someones face off? Pcp, angle dust, that was the old stuff people would sneak in a joint.

MDMA is still very popular, possibly even more so among certain crowds. Looking over her Instagram and Twitter last night I noticed she's into the EDM (electronic dance music) scene. MDMA, ketamine, and a number of designer drugs like 2C-B and 2C-I are popular in that crowd.

The bath salts thing is just MDPV, which really isn't popular, contrary to what the media and scaremongering public agencies want you to believe.

What is making surprising inroads these days is meth. With a generation or two growing up using Adderall, amphetamine use is somewhat normalized and the scary stigma of "speed freaks" is diminished. Many college students are finding that if you orally dose meth in the same doses as amphetamine pills (Adderall), the effects are almost the same but the price is much cheaper. Meth doesn't automatically turn you into the scary tweaker who is seeing God and picking through the carpet and cleaning the floor with a toothbrush, unless you're smoking or IV'ing it. Sadly, continued amphetamine use, whether prescribed or illicit, will lead to tolerance issues. That's where the problems start to come into play, when you start increasing the dose to achieve the same effect.

Sorry for the off topic rambling, its time to take my Adderall, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member