Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It was exactly 4:42 when she texted me and said, 'I just got pulled over again.' She said 'again' because she gets pulled over all the time," Anderson's friend Roxanne Townsend told Fox 4.

Kansas City police said a North Kansas City officer did stop Anderson for an illegal lane change -- but he simply gave her a warning and watched her head to the gas station. What happened next was a mystery.

"After that QuikTrip, it's almost like she vanished," police spokesman Darin Snapp told the news station.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/18/missouri-woman-20-vanishes-after-traffic-stop.html fnc_logo.jpg

I think the last cop that saw her needs to be examined closely..............she DID get pulled over..........again. Then vanished.

Something isn't washing here. We're all aware how this "last person to see her" thing works most of the time.

Shady Lady closes at 3am too, so were the friends planning to hang out at a closed club or meeting there to go elsewhere?

I don't question the cop's story. There is video of her at the gas station after her run-in with the cop.

I'm keeping an eye on the BF.

The scratches are odd. They don't really look like the kind of scratches you would expect to see if someone were scratching him with fingernails. At the same time, they don't really look like acne scarring either. Definitely strange and worth taking into consideration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could it be the result of picking his face from nerves?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Or she could have had an accident, plain and simple.

If you typo your PIN at an ATM, it usually will spit out a "receipt" saying you typed the wrong PIN, and generate a transaction and reversal on your account. It could be as simple as that. She could have then realized what she did and redid it properly.
I don't think that's true everywhere. I've never had that experience before.

If the last GPS location was the gas station, that would mean that the car would still be there or that it was disabled at that point.

Someone has to know the GPS exists before they could disable it. They'd also need to know how to disable it. That doesn't seem to point to an opportunistic situation, but rather a planned and well informed situation.

So, who knows about the GPS, would be worth knowing. I'd assume that Toni knows about it. I don't think it'd be a stretch to believe the BF knows about it. I could see co-workers/friends being told that. Maybe one of the regular patrons at the bar, whom she has friendly/chatty conversations with?

Has it been verified that the last known GPS location was the gas station?

It's possible that she was kidnapped at the gas station and taken via another vehicle. Then the attacker returned and disabled the GPS via Toni's knowledge of the GPS and how it works, then drove the car away and hid or disposed of it (body of water)

But, if the gas station was truly the last location of the car, it seems more likely that the GPS was turned off by someone who knew it was there and knew how to turn it off.

Does anyone have one of these insurance based GPS systems and know how you'd go about turning it off? Is the driver able to flip a switch or does it involve going under the hood or something more involved?

state-farm-drive-safe-and-save-review.jpg

I have one in my car. It tracks your speed, how many times you hit your brakes, and how hard you hit them and much more for safe driving and discount on your insurance. No one would ever know it was there unless you already knew it was and how it was installed. This is what it looks like in my car. Just a little box plugged in.on the left side under steering wheel. To disconnect tracking all I have to do is unplug it. I had some work done on my car and the guy had unplugged it to get in the area where he was and our insurance contacted my husband to let him know it has been unplugged. Not saying all insurance companies would do that but we are friends with our agent.
I sure hope she is found safely.

Pardon my random thoughts. To me it sounds like she was pulled over, the cop made sure she got to the gas station, and (assumed) she was getting gas and would be on her way. Perhaps while she was pumping gas or stalling, she texted her friend about getting pulled over. From images it looks like she had a black car with decently tinted windows which may explain the reason she seemed to get pulled over so often??

https://www.google.com/amp/fox4kc.c...on-before-she-went-missing/amp/?client=safari

"Brian Anderson, Toni's father, didn't want to talk on camera today, but he told FOX 4 that detectives told him there were two attempts to use Toni's ATM card at that gas station.

Brian said police aren't sure if that means Toni tried to use her card outside or not.

Brian also said detectives received information from Toni's insurance company, which shows the GPS system on her car tracked Toni's car to the North Kansas City gas station."

I wonder if she could have run out of gas in a not so favorable area? If this article is correct, it makes it sound like she attempted to use her card at the pump. "Attempted" to me means that the transactions did not go through. Perhaps she was honest about running low on gas but her card wouldn't work so she was unable to get gas and then drove away hoping she could make it to her destination? If this were the case you would think she would have texted someone to let them know she ran out of gas.

Another thought would be that maybe she went inside to pay with cash she had from tips after her card wouldn't work and someone got in her car unbeknownst to her and was waiting for her when she returned?? This would explain her texts ending.

LE says they have video from the gas station but are not releasing info right now.

If she was heading to the Shady Lady, it's possible that she knew the owners and they were getting together after hours even though the club closed at 3am.

The midwest did have a pretty decent ice storm over the weekend so it's possible she had some kind of accident, however Kansas City is a fairly metro area with not too many places she could have gone off the road unnoticed IMO.

This weekend will be a week and that doesn't bode well for her.

Screen grab from video for those curious about her boyfriend's "scratches"...

86fa63d8e1c032e49a877b7ca2161ac0.jpg

View attachment 108111

I have one in my car. It tracks your speed, how many times you hit your brakes, and how hard you hit them and much more for safe driving and discount on your insurance. No one would ever know it was there unless you already knew it was and how it was installed. This is what it looks like in my car. Just a little box plugged in.on the left side under steering wheel. To disconnect tracking all I have to do is unplug it. I had some work done on my car and the guy had unplugged it to get in the area where he was and our insurance contacted my husband to let him know it has been unplugged. Not saying all insurance companies would do that but we are friends with our agent.
I sure hope she is found safely.

Thank you Bobbie for that info. Could the device be unplugged by accident? Could it fall out, for example, if you bump into it with your knee or something?

Screen grab from video for those curious about her boyfriend's "scratches"...

86fa63d8e1c032e49a877b7ca2161ac0.jpg

Thank you mrsu!

Is there a circle around the scratches that is more pink-ish than the rest of the face? Like as if there was a small bandaid on it until not long ago, or as if some skin has peeled off? Or are my eyes playing tricks?

And her instagram is ToniAnderson2 interesting pics there.

Still very interesting there are no photos of her and boyfriend on social media. His account is set to private.

On another note, her father commented on the Christmas photo about her being missing.

Thank you Bobbie for that info. Could the device be unplugged by accident? Could it fall out, for example, if you bump into it with your knee or something?

You're welcome.. It's a pretty snug fit. I can't see it being accidently uplugged unless you had a major head on collision. You can't bump your knees on it unless you drive with your chest sitting on the steering wheel and your knees are against the dash. Which I don't see how you could even drive being that close..

Doing some searching on specific Instagram tags. This photo was posted by another Chrome server/bartender. [emoji15] I wonder if Toni could have been targeted because someone knew she would have cash on hand?

343aae2680a5efeeeef4815a7b34033d.jpg

I can also confirm that one photo in particular on Toni's Instagram (ToniAnderson2) was taken in the Chrome restroom.

Thank you mrsu!

Is there a circle around the scratches that is more pink-ish than the rest of the face? Like as if there was a small bandaid on it until not long ago, or as if some skin has peeled off? Or are my eyes playing tricks?

I didn't notice that but it does appear to be a lighter area of skin around the marks.

Thank you mrsu!

I see it. I could have been a Band-Aid or it looks like he was recently cut and it's infected, raising the skin around the cuts.

first post here......a line of thought I have.

Could this whole thing be a set up in order to raise cash via the crowdfund page? If the Bf is an alleged drug user he may owe money to the wrong people, could toni have unplugged the tracker deliberately and is now lying low somewhere? once a substantial amount of money is raised she appears again with claims of being kidnapped etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine