Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does boyfriend taking over her page not only scream "I know what happened," but also "and I know taking over and requesting donations here will bring in way more money than requesting it elsewhere." ???

I really want to know how long he's had access to her page and how he got it.

I think the scratches on the face are certainly in need of explanation if they exist. I haven't seen a picture yet, so I'm still a bit skeptical. Would seem like someone would have mentioned that quickly, if it was the case.

right??

Look in the comments section of the FB post made at 7:02 yesterday on her page. The comment/snapshot of his face was posted about 20 minutes ago.

Video here...https://video-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v...=e8cb7467ad58f9d7c026e8e3da6e72d7&oe=58807EBD

thanks for this. I'd have to see a recent picture of him to see if those marks existed before. Surely someone who knows him would know when those appeared if they are scratches.

Are they possibly marks that he's had all along? birth marks or whatever? Would rather know first, before jumping to conclusions. :)

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/office...woman-to-gas-station-before-she-went-missing/

This interview clears up some of the confusion, at least it does for me. For one, they address the whole GPS problem and state that it could have either malfunctioned or been removed. They also discuss the attempted use of the ATM card. I think referring to it as an ATM card rather than a debit card caused confusion as to the intended use of the card that night. They state that it could have been used outside the convenience store. If that's the case, it could have been declined at the pump because of the automatic hold the bank places on debit cards for gas purchases. If she didn't have enough to cover the hold her transaction would have been denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am putting this here for the video. What do you guys think about PS's face?

https://www.facebook.com/kmbc9/videos/vb.30767206220/10154774842581221/?type=3&theater

The scratches are odd. They don't really look like the kind of scratches you would expect to see if someone were scratching him with fingernails. At the same time, they don't really look like acne scarring either. Definitely strange and worth taking into consideration.

A couple of thoughts. The "business" she was going to meet the friends at could be a 24hr diner like Waffle House. If she was actually going to meet them at a business.

I'm guessing it went one of four ways:

Boyfriend killed her.
Drug dealer killed her.
She overdosed on drugs.
She is voluntarily missing.

The only reason I mention drugs is because I know a girl who bartended for 5 years at a local strip club. Everyone from he manager to the person taking out the trash was on some kind of drug. I'm not talking about pot, it was mainly coke or meth and then oxycodone/heroin with some xanax to chill out after work. I'm not saying she's doing any of it, but the odds lean towards her using something working in a job at a strip club.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If Toni is voluntarily missing, I imagine with everything out there now, it will be difficult to come back.

I found some older pictures from his twitter timeline and he doesn't have those marks.

Is it possible it's something you could put makeup on?

This video you have is from the other side of his face, but I can't see any sign of marks on right side of his face. Kind of odd if those marks were made since yesterday, as they appear to be older -- or birthmarks??

I think if you got scratches on your face a day ago, they'd appear more reddish, these seem darker. I don't know what to think. :/

Screenshot from the news video:
attachment.php

Definitely scratches. Girls wear those pointy fake acrylic nails, I can see a pattern.

Screenshot from the news video:
View attachment 108094

Those are definitely scratches, not acne. And they look new. Wonder what the explanation is and if anyone has even asked him about them. Since they recently appeared, and appeared after she went missing, could they be from looking in overgrown areas for her. I've been hit in the face by branches plenty of times and that's usually right about where I've been hit and scratched.

I don't know. It doesn't look good...especially when combining it with the discord between his words and movements.

What's the discord between his words and movements?

From what I understand he went to bed, she works an overnight job and it's common for her to not come home.

He wakes up, and she's not there, which is also common in that she might stay over at a friend's place. ( either him or her friend said that)

He goes to work.

He comes home from work and she's not there, and that's when he believes she is missing.

I think that makes sense, however, I am curious as to if he tries to call her or text her during the day. It can be different depending on the relationship, but for many they'd text their significant other during the day and if there wasn't a response that'd be the point where you'd become concerned, unless that was common.

Anyone can always do more than one drug at a time. However, Adderall, coke, and meth are all uppers and to do all three together would be risky and, in my own experience, odd to mix the three. Most people will only do one or two drugs at the most (not including alcohol). Adderall will last about 5-6 hours, depending on the dose and the person's size and body weight. Coke and meth are drugs that are continually done - they don't last as long and therefore create the need to keep indulging. As an additional note I will add that coke and meth can make a person extremely paranoid. I have never done meth nor have I ever been around anyone that has, but I do have experience with coke and although I never personally experienced paranoia I have seen people experience extreme paranoia while on coke.

I'm on Adderall for ADHD. There is also extended release. It lasts more like 8-10 hours.

Rumor Alert: There are a few people who know her that claim to have seen Toni(e) this week. One in particular claims to have contacted LE after seeing and conversing with her in Raytown today.

What's the discord between his words and movements?

From what I understand he went to bed, she works an overnight job and it's common for her to not come home.

He wakes up, and she's not there, which is also common in that she might stay over at a friend's place. ( either him or her friend said that)

He goes to work.

He comes home from work and she's not there, and that's when he believes she is missing.

I think that makes sense, however, I am curious as to if he tries to call her or text her during the day. It can be different depending on the relationship, but for many they'd text their significant other during the day and if there wasn't a response that'd be the point where you'd become concerned, unless that was common.

I was referring strictly to his words and movements observable in the video footage.

For what it's worth, I do think his words on his last post of her FB are in harmony with his actions. ...Money.

The boyfriend said she told him she was in a hurry to get to the Quicktrip on 31st and SW blvd after work. After she got off work and pulled her over the PO directed and watched her go to a different Quicktrip.

Rumor Alert: There are a few people who know her that claim to have seen Toni(e) this week. One in particular claims to have contacted LE after seeing and conversing with her in Raytown today.

How far is Raytown from her home?

Surely if she purposefully faked her disappearance she would understand that people are looking for her, and she shouldn't be hanging out in places where she might run into people she knew?

Dare I ask if there is a bit of mental illness at play? psychotic break?

If she's supposedly conversing with people she knows, that's gotta be something police are listening to, right? I haven't seen that mentioned in any reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay