Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm - I believe her parents installed it for her. She might not have wanted it - or not all the time at least.

I thought of that too, but it seemed that she was proud she bought the car on her own. I have no idea. If her parents cosigned or bought the car or were paying her insurance that would make sense. Seemed she was out on her own though.

I wonder if she communicated through encrypted time sensitive applications like wickr. Any young savvy person actually dealing with drug usage would be utilizing something like this. So perhaps there were other communications, just not via text.

Dealers usually have apps like these but unfortunately most of their customers don't care enough to download them.

Wow. Lots of revelations in the last 24. Looks like she flew too close to the sun. Considering the things she was involved with, any number of horrendous things could have happened. This case has nearly every red flag element I can think of. God bless her soul.

But why disconnect it there? Why that gas station? JMO, if one intended to go missing you'd think she would have left work and disconnected it before heading out to go missing. Also she told friends she was meeting them. Typically one in such despair to go missing would just say they couldn't make it.

Regarding telling her friends that she would meet them, this is actually recommended on the 10 steps to completely vanish (or whatever it was called) wiki article she herself linked to on one of her sm accounts. Throwing out false bread crumbs to lead people who are looking for you in wrong directions. If she really wanted to disappear and used this article to help her plan it, there might be other things she did or said to create false leads. Although she did things that are not recommended in that article, like using her card, so I don't know if she really wanted to vanish. Most likely she just wanted to be off the radar for a few hours and drive somewhere un-tracked.

But why disconnect it there? Why that gas station? JMO, if one intended to go missing you'd think she would have left work and disconnected it before heading out to go missing. Also she told friends she was meeting them. Typically one in such despair to go missing would just say they couldn't make it.

She just go pulled over by a police officer :)

That might change your mindset.

The topic of telling friends she was going to meet them is pretty suspicious in itself. She's going to meet them at the Shady Lady that closes at 3am? Sketchy

I have thought from the beginning that people are not being honest about where she was going and why, because it was likely something you don't want to tell a police officer.

Alot doesn't make sense, so I don't think we can use things like the shady lady as a meeting place as a SOLID piece of information that would require another to call ahead to say "um... I can't make it".

I'm pretty much assuming that was bs, until someone explains why they'd be meeting there in the first place, since it was closed.

Dealers usually have apps like these but unfortunately most of their customers don't care enough to download them.

I once downloaded wickr and was shocked to see my "friend" list from my phone contacts. Ivy League sister of friend on it and various other people. Each clearly with their own reason. A married individual might use one of these applications. Then again one might use it to plan a surprise party... festive. i think people have found a variety of uses for applications like these that extend beyond simply getting in touch with a drug dealer. It's increasingly normalized.

Regarding telling her friends that she would meet them, this is actually recommended on the 10 steps to completely vanish (or whatever it was called) wiki article she herself linked to on one of her sm accounts. Throwing out false bread crumbs to lead people who are looking for you in wrong directions. If she really wanted to disappear and used this article to help her plan it, there might be other things she did or said to create false leads. Although she did things that are not recommended in that article, like using her card, so I don't know if she really wanted to vanish. Most likely she just wanted to be off the radar for a few hours and drive somewhere un-tracked.

Thanks for mentioning that, very good point! I remember reading that too, where you want to do things that will make people THINK they are on your trail and you are putting distance between them and you out the back door.

And just because your not allowed to do something doesn't stop people from doing it. I know people that turn off all communication devices like cellphones, gps after passing a cop on their way to do an illegal transaction. A slap on the wrist from an insurance company is a lot better sounding then possibly having something on that a cop can track and get busted especially when the person was already busted in the past.

She did unplug the device. But it's not a regular thing, or there would be no reason to have the device. You're not going to get a discount on your insurance if you're unplugging it every time you do a drug deal.

bbm - I believe her parents installed it for her. She might not have wanted it - or not all the time at least.

This. I'm thinking that when one is arrested for the plethora of charges that she may have racked up: A) lawyers are not cheap B) car impounded C) She is/was a kid and when you're scared you want your mom and dad. I bet they rescued her and helped. In Texas you often have your vehicle seized in the commission of a felony and insurance would for sure go through the roof. I saw a pic I assumed was a "new car" pic where she looked proud. If that pic correlates with the arrest a year ago I bet her parents helped, but certain stipulations applied. Most parents would hear save money by blah blah blah and just say yes. If she unplugged it I don't think they necessarily punish you, unplugging it would just lose whatever nice ladylike driving you did. it's more about positive reinforcment psychology, I think. More like saving money makes you want to be more of a dilegent, careful driver.
Hey by the way, chronic lurker here ;) IMO

If her parents installed it for her, she herself might not even think it's a big deal to unplug it sometimes. She might not have known all the details of the deal, or didn't care.

If her parents installed it for her, she herself might not even think it's a big deal to unplug it sometimes. She might not have known all the details of the deal, or didn't care.

absolutely. I don't think we can apply the same logic that some of us older folk might have on this topic to someone her age who has arguably taken some far larger risks and made some sizable mistakes along the way.

risking losing her safe driver discount seems like it'd be small potatoes in her mindset imo

Agreed about the insurance being an after thought for her. But a young adult would be very aware of a tracking device. And/or losing a car that parents may be paying for. Jmo. I was going off the assumption the car was hers.

absolutely. I don't think we can apply the same logic that some of us older folk might have on this topic to someone her age who has arguably taken some far larger risks and made some sizable mistake along the way.

risking losing her safe driver discount seems like it'd be small potatoes in her mindset imo

Yeah and I bet it's a annual discount too. Maybe they don't know she effed that up yet, until the congratulatory resign with us this year bc you were such a safe driver letter never comes. What I mean is, the device has no negative consequences associated with it. If you really are a crappy driver your insurance premium will not increase, there is no report card. However, if you drive well you will get mailed a check for say 132.00 that you can cash IF you are insured by them and renew. Then you cash the check, and always remember that mailbox money from last year so you slow your roll and quit breaking for squirrels I'm guessing. Therefor reducing their risk. I'm guessing.

Whew, after speed reading through this thread I'm equally confused and concerned. Thought I'd chime in with a few things:

Regarding a possible money scheme. The bf tweeted about scheming with his girl on January 2. A major story in the news and online a few weeks back was Sherri Papini, because other women in her area were reported missing. (No I dont want to talk about SP) The point of that is missing people + money scams are only a couple clicks in while reading about SP online.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think there is a very decent chance she wanted to make herself disappear - maybe or not for money. The timing of the post about scheming with his girl...and Im not gonna lie - the BF gives me weird vibes. He just happens to have access to her social media accounts. Somehow she knew to disable the GPS (Im guessing whoever disabled it assumed it would give location like we all did).

Maybe I am wrong but things are not adding up.

It's so odd to me that they would go look there, when we factually know that she was at the other QuickTrip. If her GPS thing stop sending data near the QT way north of there, why would you go look at the QT we know she wasn't at?

Not at all against checking out that other QT if there is a possibility she was heading there next, however I'm a bit skeptical of that based on what we know so far. It'd make me even more suspicious of some illegal activity if she is going to multiple QT locations at that hour of the night.

I do wonder exactly who gave the QT tip and how they knew exactly what QT she was rushing to. I believe that was the bf? Or was he repeating what someone else had told him?

Just throwing it out there guys, because of this very topic ---

Is it possible that she was delivering drugs **to be sold**, to street dealers? Not at all unlikely that someone selling drugs might be doing it near high traffic night spot as it becomes less suspicious because of that traffic.

just saying... am I the only one that is curious about why there is confusion about this QT she's rushing too and we find out she's at another one well out of the path of what people are saying?

hmmmm... just saying.

I have personally seen a drug deal at a QT, I think it was the one on Southwest Blvd. It was in Oct 2015 when the World Series was in KC. We were driving around taking pics of all the cool "Royals" and "blue" stuff around downtown, and just happened to see a transaction go down as we were going by.

Also pulled up next to a truck where the passenger was drinking a big @ss bottle of Crown Royal...he rolled the window down and offered us some lol [emoji23]

100% agree with everything.

I shock people all the time with the stuff I can find on the internet about them. People don't realize the digital trail they leave when uploading stuff. I once found a very dirty sextape of a girl I was meeting for a date.

Exactly why I do not have facebook/twiitter.I find it a little creepy,what ever happened to getting to know someone by talking or spending time with them.

Lol now you sound like me. That's what I keep asking.

Other that the screen shot in here and the commercial it now brings to mind who the heck would know to pull that out unless they knew her well and knew it was there.

Or it was her,

I suppose a law enforcement officer who might be involved in shady activities would be very aware of such devices...

I have personally seen a drug deal at a QT, I think it was the one on Southwest Blvd. It was in Oct 2015 when the World Series was in KC. We were driving around taking pics of all the cool "Royals" and "blue" stuff around downtown, and just happened to see a transaction go down as we were going by.

Also pulled up next to a truck where the passenger was drinking a big @ss bottle of Crown Royal...he rolled the window down and offered us some lol [emoji23]

I did a little search on twitter for QT and Drugs and saw quite a few tweets about people witnessing drug deals at QTs and some that seemed to imply it was common.

I also did some searching in regards to how the drug business works and did find information that included convenience stores in general as key locations for selling because of the traffic and people going there at all hours is reasonable.

So... kind of makes me wonder if toni and her bf might make lots of trips to QTs to **deliver** drugs to be sold at those QTs. After seeing her tumblr that has her admitting to selling drugs after I made that observation earlier, makes me think it's even more probable that this is plausible logic about that night.

I guess QuikTrip is a more appropriate name than some might be aware of, haha.

I did a little search on twitter for QT and Drugs and saw quite a few tweets about people witnessing drug deals at QTs and some that seemed to imply it was common.

I also did some searching in regards to how the drug business works and did find information that included convenience stores in general as key locations for selling because of the traffic and people going there at all hours is reasonable.

So... kind of makes me wonder if toni and her bf might make lots of trips to QTs to **deliver** drugs to be sold at those QTs. After seeing her tumblr that has her admitting to selling drugs after I made that observation earlier, makes me think it's even more probable that this is plausible logic about that night.

I guess QuikTrip is a more appropriate name than some might be aware of, haha.

If I had to take an educated guess, she seems more like a buyer at this point in her life then a seller.

If I had to take an educated guess, she seems more like a buyer at this point in her life then a seller.

I don't know. She states on her tumblr that she was a seller. On social media she seems to indicate that she often makes enough money that she doesn't have to work but 4 hours a day when she wants to. Her bf and her have all kinds of designer bags and clothes and yet her bf is talking about learning how to use a forklift at his job. I was thinking buyer before, but now I'm leaning more towards her or her bf or both, being the person that distributes drugs to the sellers. Not sure if there is a specific name for that in the drug world, but it would explain why she's making trips to numerous QTs. If she was simply buying, why not just go to the one closest to her house that people were saying she was going to?

My hunch here is that she and her bf are dropping off drugs to these QT's for the sellers. A common phrase her bf used in his tweets was "chasing paper". Which I am assuming means making money. It was almost as if he was bragging about making money, which I find hard to believe he'd be talking about his forklifting/warehouse job.

All theory and opinion, but to me it seems like both are willing to take risks to make money. So, I'd say seller or distribution of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member