Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/137682...ts=1&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&s=Ejiiwkzn

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. This is the airbnb for her place. Kind of scary to have people in and out of the place you live so frequently but I guess it's a good way to have the rent paid for.

This is another detail worth noting as it represents other networks of strangers who may have interacted with Toni. Did you forward this to the police just to be sure they're aware of it?

Also, this looks like she is renting out rooms in the apartment she and her boyfriend share. Do you agree?

Ok so I watched the CCTV of Toni driving away from the QT several times and determined this is the way she drove. Also marked is the store across the street that the camera is situated at. Do we all agree?

View attachment 108255

Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QiQ6DeyqNJRmyxmEpDgDokxLctE&usp=sharing

I'm in agreement on this, I posted about this yesterday. If this is in fact Toni's car and she is the one driving it.

ETA: thanks for the map out of it [emoji1360]

Ok so I watched the CCTV of Toni driving away from the QT several times and determined this is the way she drove. Also marked is the store across the street that the camera is situated at. Do we all agree?

View attachment 108255

Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QiQ6DeyqNJRmyxmEpDgDokxLctE&usp=sharing

Hard to be sure because of how the video cuts while the car is sort of lingering/maneuvering, but yes, that seems most likely.

Also occurred to me: What if Toni didn't really *IMMEDIATELY* need gas, but she was in the area for another reason and just used that as an excuse to pacify the officer. In that case, what if she made a production of going in and getting gas etc. while the officer watched, but then went somewhere else in the vicinity that she originally intended to go...such as the apartments people have said are nearby.

This is another detail worth noting as it represents other networks of strangers who may have interacted with Toni. Did you forward this to the police just to be sure they're aware of it?

Also, this looks like she is renting out rooms in the apartment she and her boyfriend share. Do you agree?

Looks like she "rents" the couch AND a bedroom.

I have not forwarded this to the police because I just stumbled upon it from posts on her twitter. Not sure if they have a tip line but I'll look into it now.

Hard to be sure because of how the video cuts while the car is sort of lingering/maneuvering, but yes, that seems most likely.

Also occurred to me: What if Toni didn't really *IMMEDIATELY* need gas, but she was in the area for another reason and just used that as an excuse to pacify the officer. In that case, what if she made a production of going in and getting gas etc. while the officer watched, but then went somewhere else in the vicinity that she originally intended to go...such as the apartments people have said are nearby.

My thoughts exactly! That's why I asked last night if any locals were familiar with the apartments located on Buchanan which is the road BEHIND the QT

There's so many possibilities in this disappearance. And nothing is pointing to a most likely scenario. The parents hired a PI - correct? Just so many possibilities.

Agreed. To me, it seems like those apartments should be high on the list of areas to poke around for info.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/137682...ts=1&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&s=Ejiiwkzn

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. This is the airbnb for her place. Kind of scary to have people in and out of the place you live so frequently but I guess it's a good way to have the rent paid for.
Interesting. I wonder who told them she worked out of town? The other reviews all seem positive except for this one:

1caaff2d366947cf124d00ba0efabdfa.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

And just because your not allowed to do something doesn't stop people from doing it. I know people that turn off all communication devices like cellphones, gps after passing a cop on their way to do an illegal transaction. A slap on the wrist from an insurance company is a lot better sounding then possibly having something on that a cop can track and get busted especially when the person was already busted in the past.

Pardon my ignorance but I don't get it. Why do you have turn off electronics to do an illegal transaction? How does a cop driving by track your gps or cell phone?

Maybe she didn't even want her parents to get this information (that she was out late, where she was) etc. since they seemed to be involved with insurance company who gave the device to her?

I can't even imagine choosing an airbnb like this - nothing about it sounds good, safe or comfortable. It makes it twice as concerning for Toni as I don't know how she wouldn't get a weirdo or three coming through there. I think there are more likely scenarios to her disappearance than it involving a couch crasher though, but it does give insight to her lifestyle.

Was this BF actually her boyfriend? I don't see anything to support or indicate they had much of an actual relationship.

Right now I go between met with someone known to her and was killed or trafficked, or she disappeared herself.

It doesn't monitor if you're speeding. The data they are interested in is time of use and braking amount.
Actually, the one we had on my daughters car from nationwide did record if you were speeding. And I had an app on my phone that recorded if soeeding, miles driven day and night, hard braking...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think there is a very decent chance she wanted to make herself disappear - maybe or not for money. The timing of the post about scheming with his girl...and Im not gonna lie - the BF gives me weird vibes. He just happens to have access to her social media accounts. Somehow she knew to disable the GPS (Im guessing whoever disabled it assumed it would give location like we all did).

Maybe I am wrong but things are not adding up.

IMO, the two of them are involved in drugs (selling). Maybe he scrubbed her accounts to prevent trouble for himself. I agree with you, something about him sets off my hinky meter.

I cannot believe how painful tumblr is to use. It's *terrible*.

Anyway, she says on her tumblr that she averages about $250-300 a day working as a stripper. I have a feeling the one having a hard time making money is the boyfriend.

I thought she was a server at Chrome? Even the employees there said so. Is it possible she was doing this privately, or was she working at another place?

I thought she was a server at Chrome? Even the employees there said so. Is it possible she was doing this privately, or was she working at another place?

She refers to herself as a dancer or stripper on social media. It is possible she also served drinks - some strip clubs have servers that also give lap dances. Or her coworkers were just trying to show the best face to the public as they could.

At this point it is clear Toni engaged in risky behavior and had many risky people in her circles. It is most likely this has played a part in her disappearance, leaving the fake cop and accident theories out IMO.

She actually uses the word "stripper." She says she loves working as a stripper. But she also says she doesn't go full nude. That's not really a stripper in my book, but whatever.

She also has videos posted of her on the pole, so she is definitely a dancer and not just a server.

She also does NOT turn tricks. Says she gets offers pretty much every day, but the answer is no.

She actually uses the word "stripper." She says she loves working as a stripper. But she also says she doesn't go full nude. That's not really a stripper in my book, but whatever.

She also has videos posted of her on the pole, so she is definitely a dancer and not just a server.

She also does NOT turn tricks. Says she gets offers pretty much every day, but the answer is no.

Thanks. What conclusions do you draw from the Seeking Arrangements profile? What sort of arrangements do you think this involves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper