Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God, can somebody ... anybody ... tell me why almost every single missing adult case seems to involve drugs in some way? Is this a new epidemic, or am I only just now realizing it?

Fancy seeing you here!

This one is more fun, it includes strippers and strip clubs

After watching the video of her driving thru the QT parking lot it appears to me she was heading south thru the lot. There happens to be a stand alone Bank of America ATM right there, could that be the declined ATM withdrawal spot?? Google maps if your interested in seeing it.

Further more if she pulled out of the exit there then she would of had to head north and wouldn't of been able to make a u turn at the light there because there is a no u turn sign PLUS she could've easily just went out of the exit on 26th and waited at the light to make a left and head back to downtown.

*I can't tell from the clip I saw that she actually leaves the parking lot*

Adding to my original post. I've watched the video, of what the fox reporter believes to be Toni driving, over and over and over again. Noticed that you can see the headlights and then the brakes go on and looks like she actually drives towards the side of the building to Buchanan St.

Any locals familiar with the apartments located off that road? I believe it's City View Lofts and The Gardens at Northgate Village. Wondering if this is a good area.

Look at the QuikTrip video again...the very last second you can't see her car anymore.....does it look like her car spins around like on ice? Or is it just the video that make her car headlights look that way?

Hah...Remember you from another "case" ..love your dark humor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figure have to remember to laugh around here every once in awhile or it gets very sad.

Glad to see you in here!

Adding to my original post. I've watched the video, of what the fox reporter believes to be Toni driving, over and over and over again. Noticed that you can see the headlights and then the brakes go on and looks like she actually drives towards the side of the building to Buchanan St.

Any locals familiar with the apartments located off that road? I believe it's City View Lofts and The Gardens at Northgate Village. Wondering if this is a good area.
I thought I was losing my mind seeing that as well. Wondering if it's just a weird glitch or something with the way the headlights reflect? It does totally look like she pulls forward then backs up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Look at the QuikTrip video again...the very last second you can't see her car anymore.....does it look like her car spins around like on ice? Or is it just the video that make her car headlights look that way?

Can someone please link this again or place a first page list of interviews? All links I go to are not the above mentioned or a link to a live stream which is null

For the love of God, can somebody ... anybody ... tell me why almost every single missing adult case seems to involve drugs in some way? Is this a new epidemic, or am I only just now realizing it?
I think its a combination of drug use being more mainstream and people have a lax attitude towards privacy on social media.

I'm 40ish and almost everyone I know uses drugs recreationally. Most smoke or vape a small amount of pot after work. (I live in GA, a state that doesn't have any sort of legal pot, and its still extremely common). These aren't burnouts, but professionals. Some do cocaine on a Friday night at the bar, but most prefer a drink or two and a toke at home.

In my 20's, I followed the "jamband" Widespread Panic. I still attend shows a few times a year and it's not uncommon for my friends and peers my age to do a three-day run, and consume LSD or MDMA every night at the show. Again, these aren't your typical drug user, one is a CEO of a nationwide logistics and drayage company.

Drug usage is pretty mainstream in today's society, but most people aren't out in the open about it. You would never know unless the person wanted to share that info with you. Plenty of successful college educated people have fulfilling careers, use drugs recreationally, and may be sitting next to you in church on Sunday. I feel like people have a preconceived mental image of a drug user and never realize that it could be the person you'd least suspect.

There's also the issue of social media I mentioned. It absolutely blows my mind when I read the details some people share about themselves. Its like they have no internal filter that says "maybe I shouldn't post that". I've seen people posting very personal details of their private life as if they were mentioning what they had for breakfast that morning. No, I don't want to know that you had amazing sex last night. No, I don't want to know that your husband cheated on you with a *advertiser censored* for the pain pills he gets for an injury he faked.

In the past (not too long ago), there was only one or two streams of information about missing people or victims of crime. It was broadcast by the media after being filtered through the family or police. These days curious people and the media can go straight to someone's online presence and read the person's own words and get a more clear picture of who that person is. Most people seem to only post he high points of their life and want to put out a good/normal face to the world via social media. However, I've noticed that some don't quite understand the ramifications of what they are posting, or the large footprint and trail they leave with their online presence.

Yes, I'm rambling again lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There have been cases where an actual cop was found to be pulling women over, but those are rare. It has been much more common for someone to just get a blue light they can put on their dash to pull women over. It looks as if they're in an unmarked car.

Someone I went to high school with is in prison for this reason. He was impersonating a cop and trading sexual favors for leniency.

Who has access to the GPS info? I am assuming one can track via app on this GPS. Who had access to this? Probability that GPS "malfunctioned" at petrol station on night she disappeared is highly unlikely. If she did not disconnect ( which is a possibility) who knew she had one and where it was located?

Who has access to the GPS info? I am assuming one can track via app on this GPS. Who had access to this? Probability that GPS "malfunctioned" at petrol station on night she disappeared is highly unlikely. If she did not disconnect ( which is a possibility) who knew she had one and where it was located?

Lol now you sound like me. That's what I keep asking.

Other that the screen shot in here and the commercial it now brings to mind who the heck would know to pull that out unless they knew her well and knew it was there.

Or it was her,

I think its a combination of drug use being more mainstream and people have a lax attitude towards privacy on social media.

I'm 40ish and almost everyone I know uses drugs recreationally. Most smoke or vape a small amount of pot after work. (I live in GA, a state that doesn't have any sort of legal pot, and its still extremely common). These aren't burnouts, but professionals. Some do cocaine on a Friday night at the bar, but most prefer a drink or two and a toke at home.

In my 20's, I followed the "jamband" Widespread Panic. I still attend shows a few times a year and it's not uncommon for my friends and peers my age to do a three-day run, and consume LSD or MDMA every night at the show. Again, these aren't your typical drug user, one is a CEO of a nationwide logistics and drayage company.

Drug usage is pretty mainstream in today's society, but most people aren't out in the open about it. You would never know unless the person wanted to share that info with you. Plenty of successful college educated people have fulfilling careers, use drugs recreationally, and may be sitting next to you in church on Sunday. I feel like people have a preconceived mental image of a drug user and never realize that it could be the person you'd least suspect.

There's also the issue of social media I mentioned. It absolutely blows my mind when I read the details some people share about themselves. Its like they have no internal filter that says "maybe I shouldn't post that". I've seen people posting very personal details of their private life as if they were mentioning what they had for breakfast that morning. No, I don't want to know that you had amazing sex last night. No, I don't want to know that your husband cheated on you with a *advertiser censored* for the pain pills he gets for an injury he faked.

In the past (not too long ago), there was only one or two streams of information about missing people or victims of crime. It was broadcast by the media after being filtered through the family or police. These days curious people and the media can go straight to someone's online presence and read the person's own words and get a more clear picture of who that person is. Most people seem to only post he high points of their life and want to put out a good/normal face to the world via social media. However, I've noticed that some don't quite understand the ramifications of what they are posting, or the large footprint and trail they leave with their online presence.

Yes, I'm rambling again lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

100% agree with everything.

I shock people all the time with the stuff I can find on the internet about them. People don't realize the digital trail they leave when uploading stuff. I once found a very dirty sextape of a girl I was meeting for a date.

EXACTLY!!!! Ok, she worked at a strip bar, boyfriend seems a bit off , she's posted things questionable to most... whatever... GPS is NOW not working? She either disconnected or someone that knew she had one did. Who has that knowledge ? It sounds like it wasn't factory based that was factory installed with car so a freaky John Doe would not know to look for it in the norm auto market placement.

I thought I was losing my mind seeing that as well. Wondering if it's just a weird glitch or something with the way the headlights reflect? It does totally look like she pulls forward then backs up.

Pretty sure the video is slowed down as the car is passing parallel to the road, looks funny right at the start and right at the end most likely because it's a regular speed..maybe lol

In the beginning of this case it was said that the family was frustrated that the insurance company had not released the GPS data to either the family nor LE after 48 hours, although repeatedly asked for it. I believe this statement was made on Wednesday, Jan 18. A day or two after that LE confirmed to the family that they received access to the GPS data. This is when we heard her car was tracked to the gas station. The point of my post: there does not seem to be an app, and only the insurance company is privy to the data, and has to be asked to release it.

In the beginning of this case it was said that the family was frustrated that the insurance company had not released the GPS data to either the family nor LE after 48 hours, although repeatedly asked for it. I believe this statement was made on Wednesday, Jan 18. A day or two after that LE confirmed to the family that they received access to the GPS data. This is when we heard her car was tracked to the gas station. The point of my post: there does not seem to be an app, and only the insurance company is privy to the data, and has to be asked to release it.

Ok- that makes sense. Insurance company has their own provider and does not share via app. GPS was still after market installed and someone knew this. Find that person .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members