Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that the video only shows her leaving the gas station means she disabled the GPS herself. There was noone else in the car.

Pretty sure the video is slowed down as the car is passing parallel to the road, looks funny right at the start and right at the end most likely because it's a regular speed..maybe lol

If we are all honest, we don't even know if that was her car :)

Which is why I kinda would rather see the police dashcam with the timestamp etc and an accounting of what he did after that. Did he wait for her to leave?

It would also maybe allow us to see where she parked her car, so we could verify it was her car leaving?

Also, wasn't there quiktrip surveillance too? Wouldn't mind seeing how she acts in the store etc.

If I understand correctly the device is to monitor driving activity for an insurance discount such as speed.

So I'm wondering what would be the advantage for her to disconnect the device? Maybe she wanted to speed up because she was running late. If it's disconnected it wouldn't track her speed anymore.

I think the fact that the video only shows her leaving the gas station means she disabled the GPS herself. There was noone else in the car.

It means that if we actually get a confirmation of the time that the GPS was turned off. We are kind of just assuming that. Not saying it's inaccurate, but it's so much has been vague and not explained well imo.

EXACTLY!!!! Ok, she worked at a strip bar, boyfriend seems a bit off , she's posted things questionable to most... whatever... GPS is NOW not working? She either disconnected or someone that knew she had one did. Who has that knowledge ? It sounds like it wasn't factory based that was factory installed with car so a freaky John Doe would not know to look for it in the norm auto market placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope you have to sign up for it with Allstate (she said in a deep voice like the guy in the commercial)

Honestly this case has. So many possible unknown perp possibilities its mind bending.
I assume none if her accounts have been accessed? Since she didn't have to pay her rent for 6 months, thank you sugar daddy, maybe she saved up, git a burner phone and bolted with a boy from a band. The BF is questionable at best so maybe she needed to get away.

If we are all honest, we don't even know if that was her car :)

Which is why I kinda would rather see the police dashcam with the timestamp etc and an accounting of what he did after that. Did he wait for her to leave?

It would also maybe allow us to see where she parked her car, so we could verify it was her car leaving?

Also, wasn't there quiktrip surveillance too? Wouldn't mind seeing how she acts in the store etc.

Well that's why I added to my post and said "the video, of what the fox reporter believes to be Toni driving"

Of course we'd rather see the dashcam and QT footage with time stamps. That's solid info and really leaves us with nothing to argue.

If I understand correctly the device is to monitor driving activity for an insurance discount such as speed.

So I'm wondering what would be the advantage for her to disconnect the device? Maybe she wanted to speed up because she was running late. If it's disconnected it wouldn't track her speed anymore.

If for example her goal was to run away or disconnect from her life for a bit or meet someone else, she might want people to believe she's not in her car.

If for example this was a scam, she might want people to believe she'd been abducted.

But I do admit that your suggestion is another logical reason.

One last reason... she might be paranoid, that while doing something illegal it could be used to track her. I don't think it'd be unreasonable for her to think that gps was capable of exactly what most of us thought it was capable of. Hell, her parents believed it was gonna show a location too.

If that was the case, then the two reasons I gave are still logical reasons for doing so.

Someone else asked a good question earlier about if it was possible to tell if she had disconnected the gps thing before. It might not be uncommon at all for her to do so, and that's in line with what you are suggesting as well.

Well that's why I added to my post and said "the video, of what the fox reporter believes to be Toni driving"

Of course we'd rather see the dashcam and QT footage with time stamps. That's solid info and really leaves us with nothing to argue.

yep, seem like we keep seeing more sketchiness and less clarity, haha.

I am having trouble following a lot of this case.

So did her car actually have a GPS? Or just something that tracked her speed for insurance purposes?

I would like to know why they aren't releasing video or images of her at ATM or during the traffic stop.

IMO a gps would be pretty useless if it only measure speed with no correlation to location. For example if you're driving 65 on the interstate that's fine, but if you're doing that in a 35mph zone, that's speeding. They have to know a location to know the speed limit where you are to know if you're speeding.

I don't have the device but if I did have it on my car I would make sure I knew what it did. What it tracked. And who monitors it. Especially if I was doing some shady stuff, then I'd really make sure I knew what it was tracking.

So I'm going to assume because it was on her vehicle she knew what it did and didn't do.

She was alone in the car with police presence nearby in the wee hours of the morning. So I don't see someone sneaking in the back of the car. At that point only she knew that device was there. And potentially the police officer.

I hate to say it as I am an avid police supporter but if a favor was offered to get her out of that ticket around the corner after pumping gas, a police vehicle wouldn't want to be tracked next her vehicle should a complaint be made about inappropriate conduct of an officer. Either the officer was super great and unique about making sure she got to the gas station safely or he was up to something.

Looks like that video was recorded with a potato...terrible quality.
Is her car missing as well or just her?

I'm glad I found this site, I love doing the scenario thing and this site is awesome.
No freakazoids posting nasty stuff telling you you're stupid for what your opinion is!
:cheer:

So if she was just getting off work why didn't she just pay cash (gas stations take singles ) when the debit didn't work?

I used to have a lo jack. I got a discount on my insurance for having it and from what I recall it did only GPS tracking, in the event the vehicle was stolen etc. I believe both insurance company and police had access to the information and that is it. With that said, I couldn't tell you where on my vehicle it was. Just one of those aftermarket things I got talked into buying amd subsequently forgot about. If it was the insurance one, to track driving etc, then yes that one is more obvious and accessible.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The device reports back if you unplug it. Obviously that is not allowed.

I don't think they monitor speed, anyway. Time of use and braking is what they're using for insurance purposes.

If this stopped working at the QuikTrip, then she must have wanted for people not to be able to find her.

But the phone was working until 9:30 PM, was it not? So don't the police have a rough idea of where she was until then?

My son just got his drivers license. Allstate informed me there is an app that tracks and rewards safe driving. It is a phone app. I didn't ask too many questions as I was under a time constraint while calling. It's on my to do list for the time being.

Was hers a phone app or device? I assume if the phone is shut down or ruined the phone app no longer works.

IMO a gps would be pretty useless if it only measure speed with no correlation to location. For example if you're driving 65 on the interstate that's fine, but if you're doing that in a 35mph zone, that's speeding. They have to know a location to know the speed limit where you are to know if you're speeding.

It doesn't monitor if you're speeding. The data they are interested in is time of use and braking amount.

So if she was just getting off work why didn't she just pay cash (gas stations take singles ) when the debit didn't work?

Nobody said she didn't, have they? All we know is that the debit card was declined. She could have used a credit card or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twitchhiker