Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep losing track of posts as comments are moving so fast....there have been numerous posts stating it is a lake, it is not. It is the Missouri River. The direction of flow is toward the east, or southeast, or south, depending upon the particular section that is in reference--as the river winds through the area. It is not at all unusual to find cars in this river. It is in fact common. Many are not accidents, but intentional dumping of stolen vehicles or those wanted due to use in a crime There are, of course, accidents also, and it was a marginally icy and foggy night in Kansas City when she went missing. Roads had been well treated in most areas as the storm had been predicted for the entire week. At this point, any scenario is still possible. Accident, intentional actions to hide the car, etc.

The closest location off of 9 corridor that she could have went into the water is up near where it intersects with 435.

That's like 8 miles.

Have you ever heard of a car that would travel 8 miles or so in the river?

I'm skeptical that this would happen, but acknowledge I could be very wrong.

Plus the location the car was found, seems to be custom made for driving a car into the water as there seems to be a boat ramp. So finding 2 cars so close to that ramp, I am saying I find that more probable entry point and possibly used often? jmo

If foul play was involved, do you really think they would keep her in the car? Any rational suspect would bury the body and hide the car.

I keep losing track of posts as comments are moving so fast....there have been numerous posts stating it is a lake, it is not. It is the Missouri River. The direction of flow is toward the east, or southeast, or south, depending upon the particular section that is in reference--as the river winds through the area. It is not at all unusual to find cars in this river. It is in fact common. Many are not accidents, but intentional dumping of stolen vehicles or those wanted due to use in a crime There are, of course, accidents also, and it was a marginally icy and foggy night in Kansas City when she went missing. Roads had been well treated in most areas as the storm had been predicted for the entire week. At this point, any scenario is still possible. Accident, intentional actions to hide the car, etc.

Take a look at one of my previous posts. You can see how she could have easily ran off the road into the river.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...as-City-15-Jan-2017-4&p=13184737#post13184737

that live feed isn't so live anymore
just heard the same pilot chatter that we heard earlier

The closest location off of 9 corridor that she could have went into the water is up near where it intersects with 435.

That's like 8 miles.

Have you ever heard of a car that would travel 8 miles or so in the river?

I'm skeptical that this would happen, but acknowledge I could be very wrong.

Plus the location the car was found, seems to be custom made for driving a car into the water as there seems to be a boat ramp. So finding 2 cars so close to that ramp, I am saying I find that more probable entry point and possibly used often? jmo

Hey Max,

Take a look at my post from a few weeks ago. I detail where Toni could have fallen off the road pretty close to where she was found. You don't have to go all the way to 435. She could have fallen off of MO9 right before parkville.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...as-City-15-Jan-2017-4&p=13184737#post13184737

She was a very lovely, young female.

She got past her employer than as well and a security guard who walked her to her car.
Three people who don't care she drinking and driving on an icy night? One being her employer and the other a cop?

If foul play was involved, do you really think they would keep her in the car? Any rational suspect would bury the body and hide the car.

People aren't rational after murder. Especially if they are time limited.

The police spokeswoman just said the most maddening words of all..........."This is an area we previously searched".

Great job.

I guess if you really want to solve a crime, you need to pay for it yourself.

I could see my young adult daughter unplugging that kind of gps.

Yes, we have all noted we can see reasoning to do so. However, she keeps it plugged in all the way to the QT. So what is the reason she disconnects it there?

If she disconnected it at chrome where she works, it makes more sense imo.

So the core question is why?

Because she was knew she was going to be speeding?

or

Because she was trying to hide where she was going , from someone.

Some theories out there

-- she didn't want the police to know where she was going.
-- she didn't want boyfriend to know where she was gong.
-- she didn't want family to know where she was going.

So, the next question if any one of those things is accurate, would be.... where was she going that she wanted to hide from those people?

Police? --- illegal activity. gps location being tracked and they investigate her tracker and they can potentially figure out where she was.
Boyfriend ?-- If she was meeting someone she didn't want her boyfriend to know of. She might fear that he could access that information. We know that he had control of her social media, so not a stretch he could view gps insurance info.
Family? -- If she thought they might find out where she was and they wouldn't approve. However... why wouldn't she turn it off when going to work? It's known that she didn't want her parents to know she worked there. So, I doubt she was fearing they'd be tracking her. right?

So... Police and boyfriend sound most likely.

But at the same time, maybe she just wanted to speed. Right? So I do agree that's plausible. I just think that based on all the sketchiness and people thinking she was going to a certain location and she was factually going to another... is more consistent with her possibly not wanting someone to know where she was going.

I only say this because I know the CI thing had been discussed before and not saying it means anything I just find it strange that as I'm trying to follow the PC just now on Twitter with periscope (I've never used periscope before btw) only one comment popped up the whole time I was watching and it was "don't snitch [emoji817]" -I'm sure just some idiot troll but that still was weird..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murderers aren't rational. They kill people. That isn't rational. JMO. People have been found on their cars underwater in foul play situations before. It's not a far out speculation.

The police spokeswoman just said the most maddening words of all..........."This is an area we previously searched".

Great job.

I guess if you really want to solve a crime, you need to pay for it yourself.

Sadly, I was thinking that same thing. Shameful on top of heartbreaking.

https://www.facebook.com/kmbc9/videos/10154932219116221/

Kind of a weird interview. Not really answering who called for the sonar team to be there and very defensive.

i see anger brewing already on SM about 'the parents having to pay out of pocket' to find her, yet they said the area was searched? was it not searched in the river? is the car just put in? i hope she wasn't alive all this time just to be put in the water right before the 'tip' was called in. if there was such a tip, but i have been reading about that.

i see anger brewing already on SM about 'the parents having to pay out of pocket' to find her, yet they said the area was searched? was it not searched in the river? is the car just put in? i hope she wasn't alive all this time just to be put in the water right before the 'tip' was called in. if there was such a tip, but i have been reading about that.

I'm thinking the same thing. Was she just put there.

I'm thinking the same thing. Was she just put there.

The woman on the KCPT5 interview answered a question and made it seem like the car wasn't just placed there. She said she didn't believe it was placed there Super recently. I'm paraphrasing but you get the idea.

I only say this because I know the CI thing had been discussed before and not saying it means anything I just find it strange that as I'm trying to follow the PC just now on Twitter with periscope (I've never used periscope before btw) only one comment popped up the whole time I was watching and it was "don't snitch [emoji817]" -I'm sure just some idiot troll but that still was weird..

That's freaky. You should report it.

I don't know about that. They find lots of people in bodies of water, even just in the past 2 months. I think I've heard of 3-4 in the past month, just in kc area.

I don't know that foul play was involved. I just see alot of details that still point to that.

If I saw a damaged guard rail, I'd probably see it differently.

If I saw tracks in the grass somewhere or signs a car rolled down the hill, I'd probably see it differently.

If the police didn't say "we already searched here"... I might feel differently.

If her car wasn't found just a short distance from a boat ramp pointing right at where the car was found... I might feel differently.

I'm not ruling out an accident even still. But where she was found has me skeptical. I'm just trying to make sense of how the car got there.

Is it possible she just kept following that road all the way around, then noticed it went into the water and then hit the brakes and slid??

Sure... plausible, right? It's late at night. etc.

But my question is still... why did she go there?

I can certainly speculate some innocent reasons she went there as well and this happened as I said with her sliding down that boat ramp. However, I can also think of some reasons where someone involved in illegal activity would go to a location that is out of sight to do business. right?

So, I'm not proclaiming I know, but I have lots of questions that make me skeptical atm. Maybe we get answers that make sense of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties