Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly. I saw the article earlier where her mother stated this was an accident, case closed and it just left me with so many more questions than I had before. The last I heard on the news (or at least thought I heard) was that it could take weeks for Toni's autopsy reports to come back due to the volume of cases the KCPD is working right now. I just don't understand how this conclusion was reached so quickly, and why, if it is the conclusion, there have been no official reports from LE verifying since they have to understand there is widespread interest in this case and also because one of their own was looked at with suspicion. I would think that they would want to be leading the discussion. Or maybe I am missing something and there has been an official report from LE. It would still be weird though because so little time has passed since that car was pulled from the river. So much about this case is so strange. :thinking:

Maybe there is video. Because otherwise I completely agree. They recreated this accident that quickly? They have all the answers already?

Do you see how that could be true, now that we know she went south? We are looking at denials here. We have proof of a cover-up, which does not automatically mean homicide.

The way the QT parking lot is set up, one must turn south after entering from 26th. The south turning movement is her turning from 26th into the parking lot.

I found this article regarding the KCMO Coroner's Office. It was common knowledge when I lived there that if a death did not SCREAM homicide it was determined to be anything else...or undetermined.

JMO

"After deputies found a young woman dead in her van with a trash bag over her head, the Jackson County Medical Examiner’s Office called the death a suicide.
Ten days later, a man confessed to killing her.
After bicyclists spotted a woman’s half-naked, bleach-covered body along a Northland road with a red mark across her neck, the medical examiner’s office ruled the death an overdose."

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...ise-doubts-about-protocols.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...l-examiners-raise-doubts-about-protocols.html

Maybe there is video. Because otherwise I completely agree. They recreated this accident that quickly? They have all the answers already?
Maybe there is. I understand they likely have much more information than the public, and much of that they cannot and will not share simply to protect the victim, her family, and the case. But, something just feels off. Some cases are open and close, but there was so much unknown here or questionable. And with all the internal investigations confirming negligence within the KCPD, you'd think they'd want to be out in front of the narrative on this case as it seems a lot of people feel there is something they are trying to hide.

No, they didn't.
It seems strange to do a U-turn by the boat ramp when there is an huge empty parking lot to the right of the boat ramp. I mean, it's possible, but just seems really odd to me.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

It seems strange to do a U-turn by the boat ramp when there is an huge empty parking lot to the right of the boat ramp. I mean, it's possible, but just seems really odd to me.

Are there any lights there? I can so get someone getting turned around and lost in the dark. I am the queen of lost while driving...even with GPS.

I am so sad for Toni's parents.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Do you see how that could be true, now that we know she went south? We are looking at denials here. We have proof of a cover-up, which does not automatically mean homicide.

I guess I'm confused......what we see in the video we didn't see before is more of her leaving the QT.
They pointed out the cop followed her when she was leaving. I see her leaving towards the east on the south side of QT, which is Buchanan St.
Am I right? (I have been known to not get direction right on here lol)
What direction she headed from there I dont know but either way she would've had to go to the next street and go west to get back on 9.

Are there any lights there? I can so get someone getting turned around and lost in the dark. I am the queen of lost while driving...even with GPS.

I am so sad for Toni's parents.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
I will look when I go back this week. I cannot say for certain if there are lights.

Are u kidding me? A uturn? If you go to that place you can see thats a complete stretch. If Toni lived here 1 year I doubt she never knew this place existed.

Are u kidding me? A uturn? If you go to that place you can see thats a complete stretch. If Toni lived here 1 year I doubt she never knew this place existed.
I agree. It's not logical at all to do a uturn there when you could simply turn around in the parking lot.

Toni's father was just on KWCH (phone interview) and he said Toni was trying to do a u-turn and slid down the ramp. Also said the window was down and Toni, unstrapped, was still in the drivers seat.

The car was upside down. There's no way she remained in the driver's seat without a seat belt, and with the driver's side window down and the windshield broken. No way.

The only thing I can think is that maybe if she was meeting someone there and it was drug related, maybe she got high and that's what led to her going towards the boat ramp?

I don't really think this is likely, because my guess is if she was meeting someone there and it was drug related, it was to pick up a large quantity of something she would then sell or take to someone who would sell it.

And, if she had been drunk or high before, the officer should have noticed and the surveillance video at QT may have shown it.

The only thing I can think is that maybe if she was meeting someone there and it was drug related, maybe she got high and that's what led to her going towards the boat ramp?

I don't really think this is likely, because my guess is if she was meeting someone there and it was drug related, it was to pick up a large quantity of something she would then sell or take to someone who would sell it.

And, if she had been drunk or high before, the officer should have noticed and the surveillance video at QT may have shown it.
I agree. That's the only thing I can think of as well. I don't think she would randomly be getting high in this park, when she was supposed to meet someone after work. Also, you're right, the officer would have noticed if she was on drugs or alcohol during the traffic stop.

Pete Sr has asked Toni's parents to request a second autopsy and many from the Facebook group are willing to pay for it.

They also made the great point that the boat launch is very long, at an odd angle, and has the rumble stripping on it which would prevent sliding. So her sliding down the boat ramp while trying to do a u-turn when there is a parking lot right around the corner just doesn't seem plausible to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete Sr has asked Toni's parents to request a second autopsy and many from the Facebook group are willing to pay for it.

They also made the great point that the boat launch is very long, at an odd angle, and has the rumble stripping on it which would prevent sliding. So her sliding down the boat ramp while trying to do a u-turn when there is a parking lot right around the corner just doesn't seem plausible to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be incredibly easy to just do a test. Get a ford focus and ice up the ramp. Just make sure to chain it ;)

I think we can all pick up from what is NOT being said that no one close to the case is mystified or concerned that Toni was in this park at this time. They seem to know exactly what she was doing there, and that what she was doing did not involve someone who harmed her. Although it seems a little early, her parents are convinced enough by the evidence to commit to the "no foul play" verdict. There may have been evidence among the belongings found in the car that verified the reason for her being in the park, along with the testimony of the person she was supposed to have been meeting and/or phone communication evidence we haven't been privy to. We may never learn those details, because they may not be directly related to her death after all.

Also, her reason for being there (whatever it was) does not make her death any less tragic. It was a total waste of a young life, full of potential, even if her current youthful choices were not well-calculated. She was just a kid. The circumstances of her death may be very separate from the circumstances that brought her to the park in the first place. This is also how her parents seem to be choosing to process the loss of their only daughter -- she didn't die at the hand of herself or anyone else, she didn't suffer, and she is gone because of an accident. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through.

From this outside vantage point of having very few details and having to fill in the blanks with speculation, it seems quite possible that she was there deliberately to complete some sort of mission. She may have parked there for a period of time to wait and/or complete her mission. Where better to park than the parking lot? When her father talks about a U-turn gone wrong, could it be something like this? Green U being what she may have meant to do to leave the parking lot heading SW at first after a possible meet-up (or failed meet-up, or whatever), and the red U being the deadly path she actually chose? A hairpin left turn from the road down the boat launch ramp doesn't make any sense, but a too-wide U-turn out of the parking lot does.

attachment.php

Attachments

• toniuturns.jpg
    toniuturns.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 643
HI, just wanted to comment on this:

sophie taylor said:
snipped by me....
-All video footage should be demanded in order to make sure the cop or third/mystery car did not follow Toni.

per post #959 in the last thread - link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...son-20-North-Kansas-City-15-Jan-2017-5/page10

The real reason said:
snipped by me...
The police dashcam shows the officer and his backup officer remained in the area after the traffic stop...

This is at the end of the 2nd paragraph. So there is your "mystery car" - a "backup officer". And isn't this CWD video from this Crime Watch place - so it is NOT the "actual" dashcam video - they are doing a renactment. On the car dealer video, I do see her go slightly to the right, but she might have noticed the median in the middle of the road - and goes straight.... at least that's what I see! :)

more to read here - but will be back later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho