Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This raw overhead view was posted on one of the FB pages. It would be a great visual aid if someone would mark it with the spot of the traffic stop.
attachment.php

You just cropped out the QT sign on the right. Will you redo it? I'm not sure why Ace is claiming a right turn from the bakery. That's north of both places in question.

I posted an overhead and a detailed analysis of that video long ago. Here's a quick markup of that photo.

Black blob - Toni's car during traffic stop.
Blue blob - Police car during traffic stop.
Red arrow - path of alleged police car when first seen.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp2.jpg
    tmp2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 175
When using certain drugs. You buy certain things from the store. So where is the store video?

Also. I think her phone supposedly sending a signal 16 hours later is wrong information.

But if its true. Then LE has a problem with the theory that she immediately went in the river a hour after leaving QT or whatever. Jmo

When using certain drugs. You buy certain things from the store. So where is the store video?

Also. I think her phone supposedly sending a signal 16 hours later is wrong information.

But if its true. Then LE has a problem with the theory that she immediately went in the river a hour after leaving QT or whatever. Jmo

It's possible that if she needed rolling papers she already had them. The only other drug I can think of that requires paraphernalia that has to be purchased in a store is heroine and you can't just walk into a store and buy syringes (if that's even realistic for heroine paraphernalia).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sophie, is this better?

attachment.php

I have never seen the byryder sign and it should be there. The cop car is apparently turning right by the QT sign on the south end. I see that sign (from the video) and bakery sign on the left/north side. We barely get to see him turning right. Don't forget that two cop cars had to make the trip Toni did in order to face east on 26th. Take a peek at the map.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.147...4!1s2PhIVq24zeQFK1XPVbqXtw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Just imagine the big blotch of white is the QT and on either side is a sign. The small square sign on the right is the QT.

http://imgur.com/QIrYBCJ

It's possible that if she needed rolling papers she already had them. The only other drug I can think of that requires paraphernalia that has to be purchased in a store is heroine and you can't just walk into a store and buy syringes (if that's even realistic for heroine paraphernalia).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that she only smoked weed. Jmo.

But she may have felt comfortable with telling people that's the only drug she's does since its legal in alot of places.

Plus Pete Jr should know if they were running low on weed and she planned on getting more.

If you guys remember the Anjelica Hadsell case of the Athletic, All American Va girl .

You would have never thought she would have heroin in her system by her own volition.

But it could be the case that she was new to the drug but had a bad batch under her Stepfathers watch.

You just cropped out the QT sign on the right. Will you redo it? I'm not sure why Ace is claiming a right turn from the bakery. That's north of both places in question.

The key landmark that helps to decipher the video is the car pedestal. The big base that they put display cars on. Note in this picture, when I draw a ray from the camera to where I say the police car first is, it passes right over the 3rd car to the right of the pedestal.

Then, note in the video, that the police car's lights appear over the 3rd car to the right of the pedestal.

I am 100% certain that the alleged police car is turning from (or near) the entrance of the bakery's parking lot at the beginning of the video.

Edit: also, I believe the glaring big lights are J.D.Byrider's sign and/or yard lights.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp3.jpg
    tmp3.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 156
attachment.php

Determining which surveillance cam atop JD Byrider is the correct one will clarify where Toni and the officer(s) were. Red or blue?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• byryder cams.jpg
    byryder cams.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 158
  • qt burlington1.jpg
    qt burlington1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 167
  • burlington2.jpg
    burlington2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 155
The glaring lights in the center of the surveillance video are these lights on the J.D.Byrider sign, and possibly the sign itself and street light as well. The blue truck in this picture is on the pedestal.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tmp4.jpg
    tmp4.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 149
Since I cannot answer questions, I'd like to ask some questions?
1. Why does Toni drive around the Quik Trip for several minutes? KCPD allows us to view the video from JD Byrider and it shows a car which looks like a LE vehicle at the pump furthest to the south. On another video Toni is driving in front of Quik Trip and there is no vehicle at the pump.
2. Why is Toni on the wrong side of road on 26th?

The glaring lights in the center of the surveillance video are these lights on the J.D.Byrider sign, and possibly the sign itself and street light as well. The blue truck in this picture is on the pedestal.

attachment.php

That may be true but the QT is directly across the street from the dealership with the sign clearly visible to the right of the ramp across the street. The cop turned right on burlington, then left on 26th. That is most likely what Toni did in order to avoid making an illegal u-turn.

Jerrod: The third car was a cop, not yet named.

That would be direct evidence of suicide. You nor anyone can explain why she could not have made it out of the car if she was able to. That's where intoxication comes in. We know she was not greatly impaired when the cop spoke to her. We've only heard suggestions and assumptions the whole time regarding how she got in the water.

We don't know Toni's demeanor when the cop spoke to her. i.e.; scared, laughing, highly impaired, a little impaired, not impaired at all, etc...we just don't know until there is transparency.

Correct. And it will not be known until the investigation is complete at which time it will be public record and available for viewing with a sunshine request.

If the cops have cellphones.

Than those phones will be tracked for whereabouts during her phones demise. ..
So let's calm down unless we find out that officer whomever had his phone pinging along with hers.

Or that officer whomever cut their phone off once following her.

Jmo.

Since I cannot answer questions, I'd like to ask some questions?
1. Why does Toni drive around the Quik Trip for several minutes? KCPD allows us to view the video from JD Byrider and it shows a car which looks like a LE vehicle at the pump furthest to the south. On another video Toni is driving in front of Quik Trip and there is no vehicle at the pump.
2. Why is Toni on the wrong side of road on 26th?

For the second question, I agree it does look that way.

I can think of only two explanations: either it is a trick of perspective, or Toni thought it was a one-way street. As she approached the traffic lights on 26 Ave, they may have confused her. They are a little unusual. Or not. Not sure what's typical for KC area...

edit: I did notice there are a lot of one way streets in downtown Kansas City, near where she lived.

Pete, you are going to have to wait. Law enforcement cannot answer the questions you all want answered until the case is closed. I would anticipate all your questions will be answered in the next ten weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pennypiper